PDA

View Full Version : Bloodline Champions

Zoobi
03-19-2010, 08:52 PM
So I know that Mangoel(Friend) and myself are in the beta, but is anyone else? My favorite bloodline at the moment is a tie between Ranid Assassin and Ravener. It's a great game and it's all skill no random luck.

Bloodline Champions Website (http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/)

Aeinna
03-19-2010, 09:00 PM
I want in beta, I signed up about a week ago. But if you have a key... >.> (>* *)>

Zoobi
03-19-2010, 09:31 PM
I doubt they'll give out friend keys for a while. I got in with the second batch of keys sent out and they're going slowly with giving out keys. If/when they do give out friend keys I'll be sure to spread the love here. IMO the game is much more fun than LoL/DoTA/HoN because the skillcap is much higher.

Zoobi
04-30-2010, 09:43 AM
I have one friend invite, just toss your e-mail in this thread or send me a pm.

Zavon
04-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Ok, I'm super psyched for this game. I just got through reading their site high and lo. It looks like a ton of fun.

The class I'd be most interested in is the Inhibitor .

Mangoel
04-30-2010, 03:05 PM
I too have a spare friend invite lying around, and can probably get my hands on more as necessary. Let me know, anyone, if you're interested in a key. =)

Valec
04-30-2010, 03:10 PM
I could use an invite.. I think you might still have my email from the LoL invite Mangoel, but if not its jmy2007 at gmail

Cadamer
04-30-2010, 04:11 PM
cadamer1027 AT yahoo DOT com

I'd like an invite as well if possible. Still having fun with League, but it's starting to get a bit ridiculous. =/

Ero Elohim
04-30-2010, 06:46 PM
ero DOT elohim AT gmail DOT com

If anyone wants to toss me one. I've been dying for a decent melee combat game every since Jedi Knight died.

VKhaun
04-30-2010, 06:48 PM
ero DOT elohim AT gmail DOT com

If anyone wants to toss me one. I've been dying for a decent melee combat game every since Jedi Knight died.

Wait, what?

Is this anything like JK?

Zoobi
04-30-2010, 07:08 PM
cadamer1027 AT yahoo DOT com

I'd like an invite as well if possible. Still having fun with League, but it's starting to get a bit ridiculous. =/

Sent, will let the rest of you know when I get more invites.

Ero Elohim
04-30-2010, 07:18 PM
Wow, I should've really looked at the screens. Didn't realize it was another DotA-esque game. From reading the skills and such, it sounded like a Jedi Knight clone. Maybe I'm just hoping too hard here.

Looks kinda bad, actually. I'll stick with Heroes of Newerth.

Zoobi
04-30-2010, 07:30 PM
It really doesn't have anything in common with DoTA. Other than the fact that there are "heroes" that use abilities. It has a much much higher skillcap than DoTA and HON and LOL.

Cadamer
05-01-2010, 02:25 AM
I just played a few matches. Definitely not an easy game. I can clearly see the draw this game could get considering it is purely skill based.
I have to say from a first glance, movement speed and stuns seem to rule the day.
While I do intend to play some more, I can already see some of the champions being a little less useful then others in many situations.

Then again, that could be my noob talking. =P

Edit: Also, what are your guys' names in game? I wouldn't mind a few pointers. =)

Mangoel
05-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Email sent to Valec; I'll ask a friend who might have some spare invites to invite a couple of you later.

Wow, I should've really looked at the screens. Didn't realize it was another DotA-esque game. From reading the skills and such, it sounded like a Jedi Knight clone. Maybe I'm just hoping too hard here.

Looks kinda bad, actually. I'll stick with Heroes of Newerth.

It's only barely related to DotA, and that's something a lot of people seem to get wrong, actually, It's pretty similar to Warlocks (the WC3 map if you ever played it), Nox, WoW arena without the farming and the suck, and Guild Wars, to an extent. Pure PvP arena, though, no creeps or ricing or any of that. Standard game-mode is Arena, the objective of which is simply to kill the other team; no respawns. First to 4 rounds wins.

And if you're into that, it's a ton of fun. Very skill-based, and a learning curve that's quite steep until you get used to the gameplay, which probably takes about 5-10 matches. Luckily, though, matches are pretty short, and last in the area of 10-15 minutes apiece.

I just played a few matches. Definitely not an easy game. I can clearly see the draw this game could get considering it is purely skill based.
I have to say from a first glance, movement speed and stuns seem to rule the day.
While I do intend to play some more, I can already see some of the champions being a little less useful then others in many situations.

Then again, that could be my noob talking. =P

Edit: Also, what are your guys' names in game? I wouldn't mind a few pointers. =)

Surprisingly enough, the game's rather balanced at the moment. Unless one player or the other is an Astronomer (who can be pretty ridiculous in 1v1 if the player knows what he's doing), then almost any bloodline has a pretty good shot at beating almost any other bloodline 1v1. The game is balanced around 2v2 and 3v3, though, so don't expect 1v1s to be the pinnacle of balance in the general scheme of things.

My in-game name is Friend.

Zoobi
05-01-2010, 12:46 PM
My in-game name is Zoobi.

mihelcic
05-09-2010, 09:51 PM
any more invites? pls send it to me, really want to try out the game :3 email: jasa.mihelcic@gmail.com

rgmelkor
06-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi, i want a key please, registered about 3 months ago and nothing.
My email is marguba@hotmail.com marguba AT hotmail DOT com

Marou
07-09-2010, 01:55 PM
I have 2 new friend passes, anyone wants em let me know. I will not give them to some lurker who registers for free stuff.

Ero Elohim
07-09-2010, 02:00 PM
If you're willing to show me the ropes, I'll give it a shot. Could use some more social gaming in my life right now.

Mangoel
07-09-2010, 02:03 PM
I have a couple I can hand out as well, if anyone else is interested. I haven't played it for a weekend or two, so I'll probably give it another go this uptime.

Marou
07-09-2010, 03:05 PM
PM me the mail address you want it sent to Ero.

tatra
09-05-2010, 01:30 PM
i would be really gratefull if somebody PM-ed me a beta key,
played DotA,HoN,LoL, and now i want this one as well,
please :)