+ Reply to Thread

Default EverQuest 11th Anniversary

EQ_11th_anniversa&#.jpg

Yesterday was the 11th Birthday of EverQuest and Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating by launching 11 days of events, including three New Events! Also Steam is celebrating by offering all 15 expansions for $2.50 until March 26!. Get it on Steam.

Default Re: EverQuest 11th Anniversary

Wow. So with my LotRO subscription expiring today I thought I'd try this. I'll be a mother fucker if they didn't tie it in to an old account of mine that already had most of the expansions on it and as a result I also didn't get the free 30 days.

I guess I'll just create a new station account and see if that works, 5 bucks isn't bad for this deal but fawk I hate it when they do crap like that.

Jeebus this game hasn't aged well lol. I thought I remember the original everquest as having better graphics than what I'm currently seeing in game. Could just be a perception thing though. The UI is freaking god awful though, jeez its such a chore to do anything. I had leveled a paladin up to like lvl 20 before in EQ classic, I didn't remember it being such a burden. I'm still gonna hack away at it over the month though to see what I can get out of it.

lol, I can only imagine what EQ is like these days.