+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Some things just piss you off...

So that's a no then I take it lol? Norway my ass, post a pic of you someplace in Norway then champ.

We both know how pointless this is what I find funny is how much you keep pretending to be something you are not.
    "The problem with quotations on the internet is it is hard to tell if they are authentic"
    Abraham Lincoln - 1864

Overseeing a mass of self-replicating organic matter.

Now you don't believe he's in Norway?

^
    Obviously he isn't. He made that up over a year ago and has since made threads/comments about it as a way to pre-emptively have an excuse as to why he couldn't fight Taoist when this "confrontation" inevitably happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    ^
    Obviously he isn't. He made that up over a year ago and has since made threads/comments about it as a way to pre-emptively have an excuse as to why he couldn't fight Taoist when this "confrontation" inevitably happened.
    Son of a bitch I can't pull anything over on you guys.

We both know how pointless this is what I find funny is how much you keep pretending to be something you are not.
    uh, which is? Or I mean, which I ain't? I mean wtf is I ain't?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    uh, which is? Or I mean, which I ain't? I mean wtf is I ain't?

I vouch Silly's Norwegianess. He knows the non-sense that goes on in Skandinavia much too well.

Last time I had a TV dinner was probably over 10 years ago and I don’t use dress socks at the gym.

Guess I just agreed you were right because i thought your off the wall 'facts' were funny as fuck. Now if only I can convince you to man up and go toe to toe with me, will it help you grow a pair if I agree with you that im a 150lbs? Unlikely you know better then that, but it would be comical watching you bleeding on the ground complaining that I said I was weakling and ate TV dinner.

I thought you said you were back from Norway and it was just a temp trip months ago? Guess you are back there forever now am I right? lol
    "The problem with quotations on the internet is it is hard to tell if they are authentic"
    Abraham Lincoln - 1864

Quote Originally Posted by Taoist View Post
    Last time I had a TV dinner was probably over 10 years ago and I don’t use dress socks at the gym.

Guess I just agreed you were right because i thought your off the wall 'facts' were funny as fuck. Now if only I can convince you to man up and go toe to toe with me, will it help you grow a pair if I agree with you that im a 150lbs? Unlikely you know better then that, but it would be comical watching you bleeding on the ground complaining that I said I was weakling and ate TV dinner.

I thought you said you were back from Norway and it was just a temp trip months ago? Guess you are back there forever now am I right? lol
    Oh you were just trolling me then too huh.

Yeah I said it was temporary, like 3-4 years so my daughter could start school in America dip shit. We've just been here like 13 months. 13 months does not = 3-4 years, or if I may, 3 x 12 = 36 months minimum.

will it help you grow a pair if I agree with you that im a 150lbs? Unlikely you know better then that, but it would be comical watching you bleeding on the ground complaining that I said I was weakling and ate TV dinner.
    I believe I've already said I don't give a shit slick. It doesn't matter what weight your clumsy aspergers ass is, you'd get shit on. I'm between 6'3" and 6'4", 250 lbs, my last body fat check was 15%. That means just my lean mass outweighs you even if you are "200 lbs these days". So exactly WTF is it about your potential for being over 150lbs that is suppoed to worry me? I'm 2 weight classes above you in pretty much every combat sport on earth in YOUR best case scenario. So I don't know what it is you're trying to get at like I'm underestimating your weight. It should be pretty clear by now I don't give a shit what you weigh lol.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

This thread reminds me of my middle school days when two boys would get in each other's faces and talk shit and everyone gathers around in anticipation of the fight.......... that never comes.

At first, this was entertaining.

Then, it was awesome.

We piled on even more awesome.

But now, I feel like I'm watching a mouse and a snapping turtle fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mute View Post
    At first, this was entertaining.

Then, it was awesome.

We piled on even more awesome.

But now, I feel like I'm watching a mouse and a snapping turtle fight.
    Holy shit give it to the mouse though man if something rips your back half off paddle for the surface like a champ.

That video was one of the most disturbing and saddest thing I think I ever saw.
    S I G N A P H O N E

Quote Originally Posted by Saxiphone View Post
    That video was one of the most disturbing and saddest thing I think I ever saw.
    The turtle did not seem to mind.

"Blue Moon is for fags" - DJive

Fuck turtles
    S I G N A P H O N E

fuck you!

"Blue Moon is for fags" - DJive

Bump for Sazz to relive

ITT: One of the best catacomb threads of all time. Top 15 easy.
    Last edited by Zavon; 08-05-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Meh.

Also, Zoobie wins the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobi View Post
    This thread is silly. It's like the Nester vs Draybook threads on old cats.
    The Sazz has spoken.

Well seeing as it's bumped anyway, here's something that puts the woman in the OP to even more shame.

http://deadspin.com/5823440/if-this-...rt-youre-awful