+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default 14yo Livejournal/Furry/DeviantArt kid gets spanked

Posts covert video on the tubes to try and get her father in trouble 7 years after the fact. She was getting beat for downloading pirated crap onto the home computer. My guess is there must have been considerable previous trouble for things to proceed to that point. Also, what type of person does this (covertly records video, posts 7 years later, 21 now). That's fucked up, I smell blackmail of some sort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o

Result?

http://www.chron.com/news/local_news...eo-2248539.php

Thoughts from the combs? I'm of the opinion she deserved some type of beating, although what she got was maybe a little excessive...I can understand what fueled it, because even while being beat she refused to follow any directions, and never apologized for anything. When she finally did, it stopped. Also, she has furry art on DeviantArt...to support my position that she needs to be beaten even more, I present exhibit A, B, and C.

In conclusion, the whole thing is
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: 14yo Livejournal/Furry/DeviantArt kid gets spanked

*fapfapfapfapfap*
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

The discipline itself was excessive, but it could have been worse; She could have gone to jail for years for illegally downloading music fucking her for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobi View Post
    The discipline itself was excessive, but it could have been worse; She could have gone to jail for years for illegally downloading music fucking her for life.
    Perhaps, however I got some beatings 2x worse than that when I was a kid. I was extraordinarily belligerent and utterly indifferent to any other type of punishment; some kids are like that. None of my siblings ever had to be spanked. Take their stuff away, ground them, or remove TV privs and they actually cared. I never did.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Um, that was nothing compared to the type of beatings I used to get. I lol'd at her "STOP". Had I said that to my mother I'd probably be in the ground.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

You guys are like a bunch of old men. "Back in my day!" Yes, I'm sure you both got beatings far worse, but that doesn't excuse what she received. However I do believe she deserved to be disciplined, since what she was doing was illegal and could land her in jail.

Ugg, worse then a furry, she is a sonic fan.

"Blue Moon is for fags" - DJive

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobi View Post
    You guys are like a bunch of old men. "Back in my day!" Yes, I'm sure you both got beatings far worse, but that doesn't excuse what she received. However I do believe she deserved to be disciplined, since what she was doing was illegal and could land her in jail.
    Dude, she was shifty. What type of kid records a spanking they already know they are going to get to use as blackmail material years after the fact? Also, that's the only discipline that works on some kids, as previously stated. I know you might not be like that, my siblings aren't, I was. If you ever saw the Southpark episode with the Dog Whisperer, I can relate to Cartman and the timeout stool/video game system stuff...and I laughed my ass off because it's true to reality. Aha, here we go: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...n-vs-nanny-911

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Dude, she was shifty. What type of kid records a spanking they already know they are going to get to use as blackmail material years after the fact? Also, that's the only discipline that works on some kids, as previously stated. I know you might not be like that, my siblings aren't, I was. If you ever saw the Southpark episode with the Dog Whisperer, I can relate to Cartman and the timeout stool/video game system stuff...and I laughed my ass off because it's true to reality. Aha, here we go: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...n-vs-nanny-911
    You are injecting this 'blackmail' bit yourself, purely on speculation. It was quoted somewhere that her motivation was the fact that this man has only gotten worse since this time. Let's also point out that his wife divorced him since he apparently abused her too.

That beating is far beyond what is acceptable as discipline. She wasn't being beat for discipline. She was being beat as an outlet for her father, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    You are injecting this 'blackmail' bit yourself, purely on speculation. It was quoted somewhere that her motivation was the fact that this man has only gotten worse since this time. Let's also point out that his wife divorced him since he apparently abused her too.

That beating is far beyond what is acceptable as discipline. She wasn't being beat for discipline. She was being beat as an outlet for her father, period.
    You act like that is a bad thing. A good parent should never have to be that frustrated with their child. Instead, the child should have to have trouble sitting for a while. That kind of relief that the father got out of his system on his immoral whiny child is completely acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    Blackmail is all that makes any sense. We're talking about a 20something, not a kid living at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Valec
    That's not what I get at all, she was pretty much whipped until she admitted fault and stopped resisting. If you've ever been spanked with a belt you know it's way more dramatic sounding than the actual pain delivered. Even if someone beats the holy hell out of you with it it leaves welts for all of about 30 mins-1hr and no bruises. In fact, I didn't give a fuck about belts and would still do bad shit knowing what the penalty was. It was the hickory switches that really hurt, hated those fuckers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVcW...&feature=feedu

Go to 4:05, those are my thoughts on the matter.

I see nothing wrong here, besides the fact that someone videotaped it for sensationalism.

I am bothered by the fact no one seems to care that this was filmed 7 years ago and just NOW she decided to show it. Didn't go to the cops or anyone else when it was happening but waited for... what? What excuse could you possibly have for waiting to show this to someone if it fucked you up that bad?

Obviously the family is dysfunctional.

Edit: I know a few people here are gonna get all up in arms over this but I think the crying sounds fake. At points it even sort of sounds like she is giggling and trying to cover it up with fake crying.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 11-02-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    I am bothered by the fact no one seems to care that this was filmed 7 years ago and just NOW she decided to show it. Didn't go to the cops or anyone else when it was happening but waited for... what? What excuse could you possibly have for waiting to show this to someone if it fucked you up that bad?

Obviously the family is dysfunctional.

Edit: I know a few people here are gonna get all up in arms over this but I think the crying sounds fake. At points it even sort of sounds like she is giggling and trying to cover it up with fake crying.
    I see what you guys are saying, but its not uncommon for a person who is being abused to not tell anyone out of fear that they will be beaten worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    I got the same vibe. This girl was old enough to know this guy's buttons and how to push them. She refused to lie on her stomach or apologize for the whole time, which only frustrated him more. Of course she knew all along that the camera was on. This wasn't abuse, this was a bad kid getting what she deserved.

Like others here I've also gotten it worse, and I can tell you right now that every one of the times that I did, I definitely deserved it.

"It is my conclusion that all the manly french got sick of hairy pits, moved to North America and got some grade a indian poon, which directly resulted in the pathetic showing of french military might in the following centuries" - Norska

The responses here are fucked up.

Nothing warrants that. Nor does having been abused yourself as a child make this any less wrong. "Lul my momma beat me worse! I deserved it!" "She refused to lie down and take it, you can't blame him for hitting her!" Half this forum needs therapy...

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    The responses here are fucked up.

Nothing warrants that. Nor does having been abused yourself as a child make this any less wrong. "Lul my momma beat me worse! I deserved it!" "She refused to lie down and take it, you can't blame him for hitting her!" Half this forum needs therapy...
    "people disagree with me, they're obviously insane"

"It is my conclusion that all the manly french got sick of hairy pits, moved to North America and got some grade a indian poon, which directly resulted in the pathetic showing of french military might in the following centuries" - Norska

I never realized we had so many snowflakes here...

But I'm a pretty pink snowflake, so don't hate

Edit for substance: If you don't think there was ulterior motives for this just read the youtube description.

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.
    I mean she talks about herself in the third person.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 11-02-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: substance AND attempted lols

This video is the inspiration for me to beat my kids. On a side note I think we should start calling this guy judge dredd.

You guys are wacked. I can understand a spanking, but really, beating with a leather belt? That's really okay with you guys?

You guys must have had some fucked up childhoods.

I love how you call that a "beating" LOL. She stopped crying immediately after they left the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I love how you call that a "beating" LOL. She stopped crying immediately after they left the room.
    This, that was nowhere close to a beating. A leather belt hurts less than a spanking. It's not like he's even hitting her bare ass, that shit barely tickles through clothes.

LOL. Too funny. I can't really argue with the mass insanity going on here.