+ Reply to Thread

Default What are the best Free mmorpgs?

I currently play tibia, but wondering what you guys thought of other free mmorpgs (games that you download, and play.. somtimes cost monthly.. you know the type runescape tibia etc..)

Default Re: What are the best Free mmorpgs?

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    I currently play tibia, but wondering what you guys thought of other free mmorpgs (games that you download, and play.. somtimes cost monthly.. you know the type runescape tibia etc..)
    My vote is The Lord of the Rings Online. It's a "hybrid" model but if you grind out all the deeds and quest lines in each area the free turbine points you accumulate will pretty much pay for the next region.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Most good ones are getting old, and it can be annoying trying to catch up. If I remember correctly LoTRO lets you play their Player vs Monster Player for free on the monster side. It's very simple to get into, and is especially fun if you play at peak times when there are big swarms of players. I would recommend that as well.

Uncharted Waters Online is great if you like Eve Online type gameplay involving political control and economics; but don't want something as heavy as Eve. The cash shop is extremely well one too. The items are desirable and make gameplay better, but don't have any effect on PvP.

If you like scenario based games Dungeons and Dragons Online is completely awesome. It's more of a freemium game than true free to play though. After the first 7-8 hours of play if you like the game your best option is to purchase a one month "VIP" subscription so that you get access to everything in their cash shop.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

well, a lot of my friends plays star wars and they get ce key from a website, named mmo.catacombs.com, is that really hot?

Unfortunately they are all sold out at the moment, some guy named Ero Elohim bought out all the copies so he could multi-box this awesome game.
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 01-05-2012 at 05:48 AM.

Don't advertise here Jake.

I like to play with the labia too Jake.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

I srsly hope this one isn't a bot or spammer in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxy Brown View Post
    I srsly hope this one isn't a bot or spammer in disguise.
    It is.

With my permissions I can check his e-mail address and google it.
    It shows up on tons of forums advertising WoW gold and various other things.

Damn I had high hopes for this guy.

To his credit, most convincing opening post I've seen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    With my permissions I can check his e-mail address and google it.
    My cool-o-meter just broke.

fengzi597 Guest

Talking Re: What are the best Free mmorpgs?

I like to play BiteFight. It is a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    Unfortunately they are all sold out at the moment, some guy named Ero Elohim bought out all the copies so he could multi-box this awesome game.
    Hahaha, how did I never notice this?

too much to say.