+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Fucking Mythich helping Bioware in SWtOR

Quote Originally Posted by Boxy Brown View Post
    that's wut u get for clicking like a baddy.

Is what Age would say if he were here.

But yeah, I'm now juggling SWtoR PvP and DAoC. I decided to roll up a mauler and now me Age and Bogle are all live DAoCing together again for the first time since Mordred. We just capped out Thid and are going to spend some serious time in Molvik if anyone has mids there and an active sub.
    Heh the bad thing is that it's selling and buying shit I don't want lol.

I would have left the MMO genre before I ever subscribed to DAoC though if I was a clicker. 2 hours into DAoC I said "fuck this" and was googling for a way to control my hotbar with the keyboard. I don't understand how anybody plays an MMO and clicks to be honest. It's far more tedious, slow and I'm way more likely to click the wrong skill icon than I am hit the wrong hot key when using muscle memory. Mouse clicking wears on my patience like having a job threading needles all day or something would.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Boxy Brown View Post
    that's wut u get for clicking like a baddy.

Is what Age would say if he were here.

But yeah, I'm now juggling SWtoR PvP and DAoC. I decided to roll up a mauler and now me Age and Bogle are all live DAoCing together again for the first time since Mordred. We just capped out Thid and are going to spend some serious time in Molvik if anyone has mids there and an active sub.
    My account is active for a couple more days. I think I have a mauler in Molv, I don't remember. I might re-sub if there's fun to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Heh the bad thing is that it's selling and buying shit I don't want lol.

I would have left the MMO genre before I ever subscribed to DAoC though if I was a clicker. 2 hours into DAoC I said "fuck this" and was googling for a way to control my hotbar with the keyboard. I don't understand how anybody plays an MMO and clicks to be honest. It's far more tedious, slow and I'm way more likely to click the wrong skill icon than I am hit the wrong hot key when using muscle memory. Mouse clicking wears on my patience like having a job threading needles all day or something would.
    I did when I played my vamp but that's only because I literally ran out of keys to bind shit to that were more convenient than taking a second to click.

OMFG PvsP is killing me in this game. Warhammer fucking nightmares relived. Ovepowered healer hybrids, punts, pulls, scenarios that aren't even worth playing because of maxxed out high lvl guild groups vs pugs of varying levels. Ability delay, people teleporting (the window dragging esque kind) to escape death, oddly enough some people never seem to get punted more than a couple meters on something that is supposed to send them flying. Some bounty hunter was running around putting explosives on doors pretty much instantly all the while being bombarded by AoE.

I subscribed for the 1st month. That means I'll give it 2 months total. If something in PvsP doesn't jump out at me by the end of this 2nd month I'll probably put it on an indefinite hold there. I'd don't mind doing something a 2nd time if it was good the first round but............Warhammers PvsP WAS NOT GOOD.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

You should come join us on Sanctum of the Exalted - Empire side. It's tits. And the pvp is a lot better when you are doing it with people that know what they are doing.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire