+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allods

Default Allods

As they removed the retardations from their cash shop like 2 years ago we decided to give Allods a whirl. Since Mute and Norska mentioned rolling it up as well for some casual play, Aeinna and I are on Nez something, Empire side. Playing a level 13 heretic named Vaernima, I rolled a mentalist as well. I kinda love them both, but I'll be on the heretic for now. The mentalist seems like it would be the most aggravating character of all time in PvP, but the heretic is like a smite cleric on roids. The classes are really original and we're having fun for now.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Allods

I remember it being really grindy. I'll wait to see how things pan out for you guys,

So I just dled and installed it, and I've tried to create an account about 5 times over the course of two hours with no luck, keeps giving me errors on the website.

I'll try again tomorrow, but if it persists I'll just uninstall it.

Also, that widget thing needs to diaf.

The Arisen classes all look fantastic, and I like the little trio of guys as a race.

I'm playing a summoner, forget what the Arisen version of it is called. I have never seen a pet class this good before. In every other game, the tank pets just are never as good as having a player but not so far with the summoner. My little robotic scorpion, without fail, always pulls guys off of me or Marou and seems to have a massive amount of hit points. We even fought a boss in an instance and it was a piece of cake. The pathing is fucking awesome as well. Usually with pets, they end up doing shit you don't want them to or getting stuck on stuff, not so with the ones in this game. It even jumps over walls with me.

So far, i'm loving this class.

Quote Originally Posted by Norska View Post
    So I just dled and installed it, and I've tried to create an account about 5 times over the course of two hours with no luck, keeps giving me errors on the website.

I'll try again tomorrow, but if it persists I'll just uninstall it.

Also, that widget thing needs to diaf.
    They had maintenance today, so that might be part of the problem. I agree with you too on the widget but a lot of f2p game publishers do that now.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

I rolled a shaman yesterday and played through all the tutorial. I'm having fun with it so far, seems like a class that is right up my ally. Can't go wrong with melee, pets and spells

Oh, and name is Muteless
    Last edited by Mute; 01-04-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Tried a couple of more times today throughout the morning, still giving me errors.

Honestly don't care enough to try and fix it, so I uninstalled it.

Norska, y u no play Allods with me?

don't make me reinstall it! don't make me do it!

honestly, i'm up to eyeballs in games atm, and adding an mmo.... just doesn't sound fun.