+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15 years old!

Default 15 years old!

"Jack Andraka enjoys mountain biking, whitewater rafting, kayaking and science. According to his Facebook page, he’s a fan of Beavis and Butthead, Family Guy and The Simpsons. Oh yeah, the 15 year old also created a new diagnostic test for pancreatic cancer that is 28 times faster, 28 times less expensive and over 100 times more sensitive than the current diagnostic tests. And, in case that’s not impressive enough, the test also works for ovarian and lung cancer."

http://www.bradaronson.com/jack-andraka/

Heh, i guess he can have/enjoy his gay moment ^^

Default Re: 15 years old!

Funny what people can do when they aren't too busy thinking "but how will this make money?"

Default Re: 15 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by Mute View Post
    Funny what people can do when they aren't too busy thinking "but how will this make money?"
    lol thats almost exactly what I was thinking. "Someone that can actually sit through an episode of Beavis and Butthead came up with this because he wasn't looking for something to justify a 1000 dollar price tag".

I think it's the same reason the public makes better game add-ons and comes out with better fixes for programs/etc lol. You can't charge someone for a patch/fix.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon