+ Reply to Thread

Default Wintersday starts!

Wintersday started:
    Snow/xmas decorations!
    New guitar hero / rockband mini game. Play and compete with your fellow players. (It's a lot easier than those games, but a bit difficult to get 100%)
    1 new pvp minigame of capture the presents with 3 unique classes to pick from.
    1 new extravagant jumping puzzle - go inside the mystic snowglobe (mystic forge remodel) and brave a timed jumping puzzle.
    New recipes and skins.

SOON:
    Mini dungeon or something, with new themes each day (for each race). They said something about it ending in a co-op where you fight waves of monsters, mentioned tower defense elements iirc.

I play off and on these days, but it sure is fun coming back for holiday events.

Default Re: Wintersday starts!

I always intended to play GW2 like I played GW, for PvP and Leveling an RPG character kicks. Love the game. Love the special events.

Still playing very frequently. Got to 80 on my guardian and still enjoying the exploration side of things. The events are the cherry on top for me.

Still consider myself a 'GW2 Player' but I have not logged on in ages, and I think my highest is 36... just have not been in the MMO mood at all lately. PS2 is good times, and now I'm even poking around in Vindictus.

Hope GW2 doesn't die off before I come back to it.

The game has still got very healthy numbers on the pve front. Not sure about pvp because I don't care too much about it at this stage. I understand some people quit over it and some love it. So yeah.

You should pop in sometime. You can do everything at any level and I think in 5 days or so you can do all the mini-dungeon stuff that they'll be slowly releasing until then.