+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Random Skits - Will be more to come

Quote Originally Posted by Warrsong View Post
    ...and I almost set a school record! (28/31)
    Do we even have a school record?

s.u.p.p.y.

28 pullups is badass I have a pullup bar in my hallway do them alot and am only at 14 max right now.

Holy crap just noticed your sig gim. You are doing the same stuff I did, shotput I my averaged ended up around your goal of 38 was never my strong event. Discus I loved best 180 went to states. Never did a leg press max it was all about the squats. Bench I had a goal of 300 that I never met because of a dislocated shoulder, my best was 275 I think. Working on that 300 goal now but starting over 12 years later I'm only up to 185 x 6-8 four sets. I figure my max would be around 225-250 so I have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Taoist View Post
    This is a new low for you Sillywilly, yes he was in his 70's still on his feet and working for living he passed when I was 13. If you think someone need to be in the prime of their life to teach their son how to box and take them to gyms you are even a bigger idiot never done a sport in your life moron then I expected. Also I watched him beat two guys trying to steal his car near to death when I was 9, of course you will likely think that just a story that someone in their late 60's is always a frail grandpa. So I felt like adding so you can be even more of a D-bag and say it can't be true. Anyway I don't know what he did in the war he never talked about it, he was an Airborn Ranger and have a few bullet wounds scars thats all I know.

Sign of the times when a statement of work hard avoid people that complain and whine and things will work out is met with such resistance.

Now you have me responding to your bullshit in this thread, sorry about the hijack Gim.
    Rah rah rah. Taoist give it up dude. You wouldn't be allowed to walk on the same field/court/ring with me aspegers. The fairy tales are great though.

28 pullups is badass I have a pullup bar in my hallway do them alot and am only at 14 max right now.

Holy crap just noticed your sig gim. You are doing the same stuff I did, shotput I my averaged ended up around your goal of 38 was never my strong event. Discus I loved best 180 went to states. Never did a leg press max it was all about the squats. Bench I had a goal of 300 that I never met because of a dislocated shoulder, my best was 275 I think. Working on that 300 goal now but starting over 12 years later I'm only up to 185 x 6-8 four sets. I figure my max would be around 225-250 so I have a long way to go.
    Yeah, I like discus more than shot. Congratulations on states. This is my first year doing disc, so that is why my numbers are so low. My excuse for the shot is, my form was ruined by bad habits throwing in middle school track. I am kinda the same with you on bench, where I would like to get to 300, but right now I can probably max at 245 (whatever 210x8 equates to). Leg strength is my best though. I went for a high number in squat, and ended at 545x8. I feel like I could have done 10, but my coach told me to rack it once I got to 8. As far as leg press goes, I haven't touched it since 9th grade. Then, I know I tried for a max, and got to 700, so I think I am safely in the 900's now.
    Last edited by Gimlimeister; 04-29-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Yeah I got one in my doorway, I do them twice a day, usually 20 both times. It's only lucky spurts that I can get to 23+, but they do happen, with 28 being my max. I don't know how many I can do underhand (mine are all overhand) but I've been doing pull-ups consistently for 3 years now. That, and practising walking on my hands.

"My excuse for the shot is, my form was ruined by bad habits throwing in middle school track"

It's true. That's why I quit track; the instructors for our school were even more new to shot than 7th graders!
    Last edited by Warrsong; 04-30-2010 at 07:09 AM.
    s.u.p.p.y.

Gim to get that Disc number higher practice just popping it. Practice the very last part now foot movement, getting that final angle and the explosion with twisting your torso that last bit should get you around 80 feet. When you get that down then add the food movement, full, half, one and half spin whatever it is you do.

I can actually do more underhand most people can, overhand is the harder and a true pullup. Keep it up, its a pain getting back in the habit if you stop for a long time and get out of shape.

Sillywilly go have your, 'you got shit canned for sub par work midlife crises' someplace else.

Gim to get that Disc number higher practice just popping it. Practice the very last part now foot movement, getting that final angle and the explosion with twisting your torso that last bit should get you around 80 feet. When you get that down then add the food movement, full, half, one and half spin whatever it is you do.

I can actually do more underhand most people can, overhand is the harder and a true pullup. Keep it up, its a pain getting back in the habit if you stop for a long time and get out of shape.

Sillywilly go have your, 'you got shit canned for sub par work midlife crises' someplace else.
    lol go die alone somewhere else Mr. Make Believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlimeister View Post
    Sorry this last one wasn't funny either.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."