+ Reply to Thread

Default GW2 Update tomorrow (sept, 3rd)

• SAB is coming back! They finished world 2 and added IWBTG hard mode. -- If you haven't played it yet, seriously make the effort to log on and try.
    • Increased crafting to 500 and adding ascended weapon recipes. Time-gated (1/day) crafted components that you can sell (mostly mithril/iron/elder wood based). Note: Most things, including the ascended weapon itself are account bound.
    • Removing magic find and making it account bound (MF food stays, guild buffs stay).
    • Adding new account bound ascended loot to many things. JP's have a chance to drop ascended weapons or mats to make one for example.

If you haven't played in awhile, they also gave options to remove lag from having many players on screen. Large scale stuff works a lot better now. Later in September they will be trying to introduce a revamped Tequatl dragon fight, which hopefully is good so that they will continue to do more. LFG menus will also be coming.
    Last edited by Taolas; 09-02-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Default Re: GW2 Update tomorrow (sept, 3rd)

gw155.jpg

gw123.jpg

Haven't seen you in a while, Tao!

Haha, lookin good. I haven't been playing too much. I did start logging in recently for the gauntlet and a little chaos madness. I also gotta try and make some money off market changes from 500 crafting.

Totally not in an MMO mood, but GW2 is definitely my MMO if I ever need a fix.

Where are we with the server situation? Can we group/travel between them without penalty yet? Maybe for some fee? How much?

We are both in Sanctum of Rall. They have a healthy population across the timezones. We've been 'stuck' in T1 for several months now.

For pve, you can guest in up to two other servers in a 24h period. Free.

Dungeons bring players from diff servers together without guesting.

Transfers are only required if you want to wvw for another server. IIRC that's 1800 gems, which adds to some 72g these days.

Who cares about MMOs? SAB SAB SAB IWBTG mode.