+ Reply to Thread

Default City of Titans news

City of Titans, the crowd funded superhero MMO based on City of Heroes, has been in production for quite a while and we haven't seen much but they have released a new video that shows a lot of progress. In addition, it's nice to read that some camaraderie has developed with the team producing the other superhero mmo in development, Valiance Online.

Check out the video and accompanying article:

http://cityoftitans.com/forum/holida...-yeah-gameplay
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Default Re: City of Titans news

This game wasn't even on my radar. I did occasionally enjoy me some CoH/CoV though. It was just so horribly grindy I could only do it in bursts.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: City of Titans news

Yep, CoX was a serious grind, but my hope is that they leave the grind behind.
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)