+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Black Desert Mediah Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Mars View Post
    I'm curious, did you both get flu shots?
    No, don't get flu shots. Anecdotally the last time I got one I got bad flu. Then spent years in relative peace and prosperity with no flu, until this weekend.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...desert-online/

Blader announcement. I could like the class more than Valk, because it seems to focus more on sword attacks, which I enjoy. I have to level a ranged class for fighting world bosses though, so I'll probably do Witch if I play another class.

Best video guide guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkLjSv9u3sE
    Last edited by Taolas; 04-12-2016 at 04:25 PM.

~300% boost to trade and fishing xp this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Taolas View Post
    ~300% boost to trade and fishing xp this weekend.
    I finally got this shit downloaded. Anyone have a friend pass or whatever left that I can use?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

PM'd you a guest pass.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Blader is out and if you login every day for the next 12 days, you can get a free hawk pet. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...update-events/

Thanks Tolas! I was just about to post that myself. Getting all 12 you get some nice stuff

I grouped with a level 40 Blader and they look so fun. Sprint around at high speeds, very agile attacks. I really want to level one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    PM'd you a guest pass.
    Greatly appreciated! I haven't been able to get in on the server you guys are on yet but going to try every time I log in.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

I'm loving mine. They can block with their sword by hitting Q. This blocking is instantly responsive and interrupts any other action. It was a little difficult to get used to because evasion seems to roll before block does, where sometimes I'll do everything right but not get that feedback of seeing "BLOCK", but I'll still take no damage and my counter attack will still go off.

I actually didn't realize I could hold it down until I was almost 20 and by then I'd perfected using it to "parry" vs the slow attacking scarecrow enemies in the wheat field. Which is to say that it's very forgiving because I can't parry to save my life on Dark Souls 3... >.>

That little bit off active blocking is going to go a long way with me. I've wanted exactly this from a game (and NOT ON A TIMER DAMNIT) for a long, looooooong time. I can't see myself leaving Black Desert for another MMO unless they have the same thing readily available at lv1 and it's practical.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 04-21-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

FYI: If you use the seal login things IT CONSUMES THEM.

I figured if I was meant to wait until the end and only get the largest it wouldn't work until the end of the event, but I guess I assumed too much. Used my first three before work today. Oh well. I already have a perfectly good hawk and I wuv him.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

-Make America Nazi Free!

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Woo, got a Maewha to 33 and still loving it. The skill descriptions make it sound like most of the attacks are weak, but I'm killing super fast. I pretty much replaced using the basic attack with Lv 2 shift+lmb then throw in my other skills. Apparently some skills are bugged and some descriptions are bad, but things are still going alright. It's going to take tons of skill points to get everything I want, some 20 and 30 pointers floating around .

I dont use the bow much, but I'd think triple shot with the rmb -> bow combo would be nice and spammy.

I can't wait for Kunoichi, I will be leveling one when it finally comes out with Aeinna's Maewha.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I can't wait for Kunoichi, I will be leveling one when it finally comes out with Aeinna's Maewha.
    Do we know anything about how the class plays or what it does?
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

There are videos of it from the Korean client. They said they are tweaking the class in Korea and it won't be released until that is done. I think originally it was going to be next month, but it's pushed back now.

30% combat xp weekend, if anyone wants to level up any chars. Also, grouping with a Warrior above level 50, I have to say they make excellent tanks and can keep scroll boss aggro very well - even when a ranger is doing way more dps than them.

Being sick just halted everything for us. Even almost 5 weeks later, we still have the sniffles and coughing and pretty much just sleep when we can. Hopefully we can get back into the game soon, liked to play the Plum (whatever the called it here).
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

What the hell did you guys catch? the 24 hour Ebola?
    -Make America Nazi Free!

BDO literally gave them Aids. It's a feature of the game.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

We had some version of super fucked up flu. I coughed so much I lost my voice for the better part of 3 weeks. I think if I'd been older I'd just be pushing up daisies now.

Jeebus. That's horrible.

Valencia is June 1st. 30% xp bonus to everything until then.