+ Reply to Thread

Default Black Desert Ninjas next week (20th)

If they do the same thing as the Russian server, there will be a huge xp event and you can level from 1-50 very quickly and to 55 in one day after that. Even without an xp event you can hit 50 fairly easily in one or two days now and the grind to 55 isn't horrible.
    Awakenings aren't in yet, but:
    Ninja awakening is dual swords.
    Kunoichi is the huge bladed hoola-hoop type weapon. (no videos yet)

Notable changes:
    Tons and tons of XP + skill xp boosts to the base game.
    An almost finished revamp to respecs. I believe free respecs until 55 or 56 and skill awakening will no longer be RNG and the whole thing will be revamped.
    Valencia and Hunting, but most Valencia content is hidden until update 2.
    Fishing now has visible hotspots marked with seagulls and they give 100% gold fish. Not hard to find at all. A few give 1-4 of the 125k fish to the first person who fishes there then disappears.
    +20 gear upgrades, though realistically you'd only go to +17 or +18. Gathering gives a major component for going past +15.
    Node wars, more or less. They are still tweaking them. You need a large guild for them.
    Guild houses, but you need a rich guild and they mostly seem to just help with node wars.
    You can now repair max durability with any color/reformed/unreformed gear of the same type.
    Cron Stones to prevent item breakage on enchant. Expensive.
    Tier 7 Horses.
    Workers can tend farms.
    Tons of class buffs. Berserkers are heavily buffed.
    Plenty of other stuff I've forgotten I'm sure.

As for classes, right now Ranger is the fotm and all around best, plus most complicated class. The other classes aren't too far behind though, since the game is largely gear reliant. For most classes you really need to get to 50-55 in order to see how they are played fully. Some change a lot in the later levels. I have most classes at 50 now if there are any questions.
    Current event gives a free 7 days of unlimited character appearance changes in the loyalty shop.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...t-information/
    50% xp on weekends and millions of gold from fishing event.
    Last edited by Taolas; 07-13-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Default Re: Black Desert Ninjas next week (20th)

I'll probably check it out but I am tired of twitch/action games and silly shit like combo's. Combo's made sense on controllers because of the limited number of buttons, but if I have a keyboard I want to use it like a keyboard.
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Default Re: Black Desert Ninjas next week (20th)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Mars View Post
    I'll probably check it out but I am tired of twitch/action games and silly shit like combo's. Combo's made sense on controllers because of the limited number of buttons, but if I have a keyboard I want to use it like a keyboard.
    This. Combos were a big let down in Age of Conan for me. Just felt gimmicky and like a nuisance.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon