+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 225
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,036

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    No, it's not. He's a corrupt thief and a con-man, and he's got you fooled. I'm surprised how popular worship of the orange god is here. It's as if you can't figure out that he's doing everything shady politicians do as it is, and knocking it up a notch and funneling tax payer money directly into his pockets. But since all politicians are dirty, this is okay. Great logic. Basically, you only have a problem with politicians you didn't vote for. What's okay and what isn't depends on what side of the aisle they're on, not what they are actually doing. Embarrassing.
    I'm so jaded, congress could declare world war 3 and I'd think, welp gas prices are going up. Then again, I live about 400 miles from the nearest 'Major City' and they sure as hell won't be drafting soldiers when the next major(or real) war is going to be won by Cyber, Drones, and Destroying Infrastructure.

    If a leader is supported by Republicans or Democrats, you can be sure to get more of the same.

  2. #152

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    No, it's not. He's a corrupt thief and a con-man, and he's got you fooled. I'm surprised how popular worship of the orange god is here. It's as if you can't figure out that he's doing everything shady politicians do as it is, and knocking it up a notch and funneling tax payer money directly into his pockets. But since all politicians are dirty, this is okay. Great logic. Basically, you only have a problem with politicians you didn't vote for. What's okay and what isn't depends on what side of the aisle they're on, not what they are actually doing. Embarrassing.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome is always sad to see.

    Trump is a stepping stone, his role is to slow the demographic decline slightly, shift the overton window, and buy more time for ideological realignment. However, do tell me more about Hillary and the orange meanie - it's greatly entertaining, the level on which you're observing politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I'm so jaded, congress could declare world war 3 and I'd think, welp gas prices are going up. Then again, I live about 400 miles from the nearest 'Major City' and they sure as hell won't be drafting soldiers when the next major(or real) war is going to be won by Cyber, Drones, and Destroying Infrastructure.

    If a leader is supported by Republicans or Democrats, you can be sure to get more of the same.
    You never share your drugs with your Catabros. Sad.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,036

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    If by drugs you mean tetrahydrocannabinol then no, I don't share them. Otherwise, I'm lost.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome is always sad to see.

    Trump is a stepping stone, his role is to slow the demographic decline slightly, shift the overton window, and buy more time for ideological realignment. However, do tell me more about Hillary and the orange meanie - it's greatly entertaining, the level on which you're observing politics.



    You never share your drugs with your Catabros. Sad.
    Hillary is unimportant to the discussion. You're smarter than to sink into deflection via Hillary, Marou.

    So what i'm hearing here is "We don't care that he is blatantly stealing from the American people because we don't care if he does anything wrong, we worship him".

    Good to know.

  5. #155

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    Hillary is unimportant to the discussion. You're smarter than to sink into deflection via Hillary, Marou.

    So what i'm hearing here is "We don't care that he is blatantly stealing from the American people because we don't care if he does anything wrong, we worship him".

    Good to know.
    Nice strawman. I mean, it's not a 5 out of 7 or anything, but it's ok. Show me where I said any of that.

    I bought this product instead of the competiing product (Hillary) because of the 3 things I mentioned.

    to slow the demographic decline slightly
    Happening, this would have accelerated under any of the available alternatives.

    shift the overton window
    Happening, social justice warriors and those who pander to them are strangling society. Instead of open rebellion against political correctness I hesitate to imagine where we'd be today with SJW's controlling the FCC and moderating speech to broadcast standards under "net neutrality".

    ideological realignment
    Happening, more and more people are waking up to their dispossession in the name of empty propaganda and "diversity".

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    He could spend all day snorting cocaine off the ass of Thai tranny prostitutes he paid for with taxpayer money and I wouldn't care. First off, because that's pretty much standard operating procedure for politicians to begin with, and secondly, none of that is particularly relevant to why I bought the product.

    Some people have bigger objectives in politics than people like you.

    TBH I didn't really care about Hillary's business dealings and corruption (like Uranium One), or Obama's, or Bush's (Yay, Halliburton). It is not corruption that made me dislike any of these people, it was policies. If you claim otherwise you're demonstrating an extreme double standard, wearing ideological blinders, or you're functionally retarded.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  6. #156

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    No, it's not. He's a corrupt thief and a con-man, and he's got you fooled. I'm surprised how popular worship of the orange god is here. It's as if you can't figure out that he's doing everything shady politicians do as it is, and knocking it up a notch and funneling tax payer money directly into his pockets. But since all politicians are dirty, this is okay. Great logic. Basically, you only have a problem with politicians you didn't vote for. What's okay and what isn't depends on what side of the aisle they're on, not what they are actually doing. Embarrassing.
    Again, I did not say it was okay.

    Again, you're projecting your own issues on other people.

    You want to imagine the left is somehow so less corrupt that we should accept leadership we disagree with. This is a flatly stupid position.

    Staying at his own hotels is not a meaningful line. You just need it to be so you don't have to make comparisons you know you don't win.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    The President choosing to stay at a location that he owns is not corruption in and of itself. It might be a little classless, but to be fair no one voted for Trump because they thought he was a paragon of refinement. If it were corruption, which is illegal, then you better believe the Dems would have found away to prosecute him for it. This isn't some kind of ethical issue with any real merit of debate. FYI, His net worth has dropped over 600 million dollars since becoming president.

    On a personal level, I'd be fully in-fucking support to have the tax payers pay him back any personal losses he makes as president, because as VK already alluded, the man farts savings for the American people. Hell, he isn't even keeping his salary as president.
    Last edited by Zavon; 02-12-2018 at 05:12 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  8. #158

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    How many times have we all agreed food aid should be food instead of money?

    The madman is trying to do it, and he's trying to use food FROM AMERICA to save 20 billion+ a year, which is 20 billion+.

    We should instead all be on wellfare because it's so outrageous the secret service stays in luxury hotels.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bloombergdaily


    EDIT--
    Also worth noting the compounding costs here. Under the current program giving tax payer money, that money is spent by recipients largely on imported foods. Meanwhile more tax payer money is spent on farm subsidies.

    Sending American food directly to Americans, by buying it from other Americans, would save far more than just what the program cuts and what it does spend would stay in America.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 02-12-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Nice strawman. I mean, it's not a 5 out of 7 or anything, but it's ok. Show me where I said any of that.

    I bought this product instead of the competiing product (Hillary) because of the 3 things I mentioned.

    to slow the demographic decline slightly
    Happening, this would have accelerated under any of the available alternatives.

    shift the overton window
    Happening, social justice warriors and those who pander to them are strangling society. Instead of open rebellion against political correctness I hesitate to imagine where we'd be today with SJW's controlling the FCC and moderating speech to broadcast standards under "net neutrality".

    ideological realignment
    Happening, more and more people are waking up to their dispossession in the name of empty propaganda and "diversity".

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    He could spend all day snorting cocaine off the ass of Thai tranny prostitutes he paid for with taxpayer money and I wouldn't care. First off, because that's pretty much standard operating procedure for politicians to begin with, and secondly, none of that is particularly relevant to why I bought the product.

    Some people have bigger objectives in politics than people like you.

    TBH I didn't really care about Hillary's business dealings and corruption (like Uranium One), or Obama's, or Bush's (Yay, Halliburton). It is not corruption that made me dislike any of these people, it was policies. If you claim otherwise you're demonstrating an extreme double standard, wearing ideological blinders, or you're functionally retarded.
    You're usually pretty intelligent, so i'll just recommend you look into Uranium One a little more. I personally had no interest in Hillary either, but for political reasons, not a farcical claim of corruption where most people think she sold Uranium(She didn't, nor was she even the chief entity involved in the deal).

    He's bypassing congress to appoint people, he's stealing directly from us, hiring lobbyists to fill positions. Honestly, this guy makes Nixon look legit. Whatever good you *think* he's doing, he's just setting up a house of cards to collapse.

    You have this idea that somehow his presence is stomping out SJWs? It's made it worse. Pushback against diversity? No, people coming out of the woodwork to start calling people racial epithets has only proven that the problem never went away, and is worse than anyone imagined.

    He isn't responsible for the reduction of unemployment. The only reason the stock market has gone up is because of promises of deregulation. I'm aware you haven't directly stated those claims, but it inevitably happens in any discussion because nobody can point to anything good that he's actually responsible for.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Again, I did not say it was okay.

    Again, you're projecting your own issues on other people.

    You want to imagine the left is somehow so less corrupt that we should accept leadership we disagree with. This is a flatly stupid position.

    Staying at his own hotels is not a meaningful line. You just need it to be so you don't have to make comparisons you know you don't win.
    You're just putting words into my mouth to prove your point of view. I haven't said anything good about the left, and for good reason. This is about Trump, specifically. Stop bringing Hillary into it. Stop bringing Obama into it. This is called deflection, and it's acknowledgement that you know you're wrong, you just don't want to admit the pony you backed might be lame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    The President choosing to stay at a location that he owns is not corruption in and of itself. It might be a little classless, but to be fair no one voted for Trump because they thought he was a paragon of refinement. If it were corruption, which is illegal, then you better believe the Dems would have found away to prosecute him for it. This isn't some kind of ethical issue with any real merit of debate. FYI, His net worth has dropped over 600 million dollars since becoming president.

    On a personal level, I'd be fully in-fucking support to have the tax payers pay him back any personal losses he makes as president, because as VK already alluded, the man farts savings for the American people. Hell, he isn't even keeping his salary as president.
    So I guess when he has foreign dignitaries, at his invitation and request, stay at his hotels too, you don't feel this is a violation of the emoluments clause? No, of course not. The man can do no wrong, even when he is doing wrong right in front of you. He's right. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street in broad daylight, and you guys wouldn't care.
    Last edited by Valec; 02-12-2018 at 07:47 PM.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post


    So I guess when he has foreign dignitaries, at his invitation and request, stay at his hotels too, you don't feel this is a violation of the emoluments clause? No, of course not. The man can do no wrong, even when he is doing wrong right in front of you. He's right. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street in broad daylight, and you guys wouldn't care.
    Nigger, staying at the place with the best taco bowl is nothing like shooting someone in the street. And the courts have already ruled that he hasn't violated the emoluments clause. You are mad about a non-issue.




    Edit: Also, he can absolutely do wrong. I don't like that he wants to make a pathway to citizenship for DACA. But there ain't no such thing as the perfect politician.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  11. #161

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    You're usually pretty intelligent, so i'll just recommend you look into Uranium One a little more. I personally had no interest in Hillary either, but for political reasons, not a farcical claim of corruption where most people think she sold Uranium(She didn't, nor was she even the chief entity involved in the deal).

    He's bypassing congress to appoint people, he's stealing directly from us, hiring lobbyists to fill positions. Honestly, this guy makes Nixon look legit. Whatever good you *think* he's doing, he's just setting up a house of cards to collapse.

    You have this idea that somehow his presence is stomping out SJWs? It's made it worse. Pushback against diversity? No, people coming out of the woodwork to start calling people racial epithets has only proven that the problem never went away, and is worse than anyone imagined.

    He isn't responsible for the reduction of unemployment. The only reason the stock market has gone up is because of promises of deregulation. I'm aware you haven't directly stated those claims, but it inevitably happens in any discussion because nobody can point to anything good that he's actually responsible for.


    You're just putting words into my mouth to prove your point of view. I haven't said anything good about the left, and for good reason. This is about Trump, specifically. Stop bringing Hillary into it. Stop bringing Obama into it. This is called deflection, and it's acknowledgement that you know you're wrong, you just don't want to admit the pony you backed might be lame.


    So I guess when he has foreign dignitaries, at his invitation and request, stay at his hotels too, you don't feel this is a violation of the emoluments clause? No, of course not. The man can do no wrong, even when he is doing wrong right in front of you. He's right. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street in broad daylight, and you guys wouldn't care.
    Lets say I give you all of these things, because I truly don't care. I don't believe you're correct, but since it has no relevance at all to my voting reasons why argue? Let's go piece by piece.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    You have this idea that somehow his presence is stomping out SJWs? It's made it worse. Pushback against diversity? No, people coming out of the woodwork to start calling people racial epithets has only proven that the problem never went away, and is worse than anyone imagined.
    I want more racial tension Valec, everyone tiptoeing around everything for fear of offending everyone, We Wuz Kangs, etc. It all needs to burn to the ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    He's bypassing congress to appoint people, he's stealing directly from us, hiring lobbyists to fill positions. Honestly, this guy makes Nixon look legit. Whatever good you *think* he's doing, he's just setting up a house of cards to collapse.
    I believe the US government is destined to collapse, if there can be less third world migrants here when it happens that's a more controlled collapse.


    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    You're just putting words into my mouth to prove your point of view. I haven't said anything good about the left, and for good reason. This is about Trump, specifically. Stop bringing Hillary into it. Stop bringing Obama into it. This is called deflection, and it's acknowledgement that you know you're wrong, you just don't want to admit the pony you backed might be lame.
    So, Hillary *wasn't* the alternative to Trump? I thought she was. So strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    So I guess when he has foreign dignitaries, at his invitation and request, stay at his hotels too, you don't feel this is a violation of the emoluments clause? No, of course not. The man can do no wrong, even when he is doing wrong right in front of you. He's right. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street in broad daylight, and you guys wouldn't care.
    Again, you seem to think I or people like me care about any of these things enough to even examine them in detail, when that's simple not true. I don't think most of the people who voted for Trump care about these things the way you seem to. Going past Trump voters the whole US body politic has so much corruption fatigue it's all pretty much in the shrug category. It's public policy that matters at the end of the day. If you're clean as a whistle but want to let all of Syria and Mexico into the US, I'd rather have the guy doing coke and stealing millions that doesn't plan to do that.

    Justin Trudeau is clean as a whistle for all I know, I don't care how "clean" he is. He's fucking horrible for Canada. Policy matters.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Lets say I give you all of these things, because I truly don't care. I don't believe you're correct, but since it has no relevance at all to my voting reasons why argue? Let's go piece by piece.



    I want more racial tension Valec, everyone tiptoeing around everything for fear of offending everyone, We Wuz Kangs, etc. It all needs to burn to the ground.



    I believe the US government is destined to collapse, if there can be less third world migrants here when it happens that's a more controlled collapse.




    So, Hillary *wasn't* the alternative to Trump? I thought she was. So strange.



    Again, you seem to think I or people like me care about any of these things enough to even examine them in detail, when that's simple not true. I don't think most of the people who voted for Trump care about these things the way you seem to. Going past Trump voters the whole US body politic has so much corruption fatigue it's all pretty much in the shrug category. It's public policy that matters at the end of the day. If you're clean as a whistle but want to let all of Syria and Mexico into the US, I'd rather have the guy doing coke and stealing millions that doesn't plan to do that.
    Your last statement is indeed the crux of the problem. This is why I refer to you and his remaining supporters as cultist. The limited amount of "Good" you perceive him as doing outweighs the blatant corruption he's responsible for. Nevermind that he acts like a petulant manbaby tweeting at North Korea or anything else that bothers him that day(Most likely something he saw on Fox News).

    The man is an embarrassment and the single most detrimental thing this country has seen in my lifetime.

    But hey, as long as he keeps all the brown people out, keep on keeping on.

  13. #163

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    But hey, as long as he keeps all the brown people out, keep on keeping on.
    Precisely, I'm glad you acknowledged what actually has long term consequences in that sea of inconsequential things you just mentioned.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Precisely, I'm glad you acknowledged what actually has long term consequences in that sea of inconsequential things you just mentioned.
    That's cool. We can totally save our country from the brown people. Too bad it's going to be a mockery of it's former self and unworthy of saving. I am genuinely disgusted.

  15. #165

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Valec View Post
    That's cool. We can totally save our country from the brown people. Too bad it's going to be a mockery of it's former self and unworthy of saving. I am genuinely disgusted.
    You mean a mockery of what it was prior to the 1965 immigration act when it was 90+% white, a mockery of what is was in the 90's when it was 85% white? Or a mockery of what it is now that it's 6X% white? Or do you mean a mockery of the glorious multicultural monolith it could be in 20 years with 40% whites and open borders? You'll have to be more specific.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    One could simply say we do not wish to be Sweden. Or France or Canada or if being minority white, South Africa as it is now.

    So yes, keeping out people who can not hold to what was/is American ideals, shit all over them and try to take over is considered a bad thing. Along with the rate of crime they bring among other things.

    Shocking that people wouldn't want this and would take a steaming dog turd over those options. Disgusting.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  17. #167

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    One could simply say we do not wish to be Sweden. Or France or Canada or if being minority white, South Africa as it is now.

    So yes, keeping out people who can not hold to what was/is American ideals, shit all over them and try to take over is considered a bad thing. Along with the rate of crime they bring among other things.

    Shocking that people wouldn't want this and would take a steaming dog turd over those options. Disgusting.
    They just need better nutritions. Also, it's racist to say you couldn't replace all of the Haitians with Chinese in a short time period and maintain the culture in Haiti. Of course you could, all humans are the same.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    They just need better nutritions. Also, it's racist to say you couldn't replace all of the Haitians Shitholers with Chinese in a short time period and maintain the culture in Haiti. Of course you could, all humans are the same.

    Fixed that for you.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    How many times have we all agreed food aid should be food instead of money?

    The madman is trying to do it, and he's trying to use food FROM AMERICA to save 20 billion+ a year, which is 20 billion+.

    We should instead all be on wellfare because it's so outrageous the secret service stays in luxury hotels.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bloombergdaily


    EDIT--
    Also worth noting the compounding costs here. Under the current program giving tax payer money, that money is spent by recipients largely on imported foods. Meanwhile more tax payer money is spent on farm subsidies.

    Sending American food directly to Americans, by buying it from other Americans, would save far more than just what the program cuts and what it does spend would stay in America.
    Since the convo sort of got de-railed I wanted to point out how fucking amazing I think this is. Food directly to yo' house. I love it.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  20. #170

    Default

    >Why pick Trump instead of Hillary?
    >Stop comparing him to Hillary!

    Pick one please. WTF Valec. No one here designed Trump from scratch and supports 100% of him. It was an election where we had two choices. If you won’t allow comparison and you won’t accept prioritizing the country over his golf course choices then I don’t know what to tell you.

  21. #171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Since the convo sort of got de-railed I wanted to point out how fucking amazing I think this is. Food directly to yo' house. I love it.
    OMG @ WaPo headlines right now. Hurting poorest Americans. Cutting food budget. Etc. Blatant disinformation to cause outrage.

  22. #172

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    OMG @ WaPo headlines right now. Hurting poorest Americans. Cutting food budget. Etc. Blatant disinformation to cause outrage.
    It really is as bad as any of the old Soviet sources were at this point. SputnikNews essentially.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    OMG @ WaPo headlines right now. Hurting poorest Americans. Cutting food budget. Etc. Blatant disinformation to cause outrage.
    What I find hilarious about this, is that the shit they are getting in a box is literally the same stuff my family eats day in and day out. We are completely middle class, and money has been very very tight for us the last few months because of medical bills and shit. Anyways, I saw an article complaining about having to eat "beans and rice" from the food stamp changes. I Lol'd and told my wife about it because we ate that for half of last month until she got paid. We sure as shit don't qualify for Food stamps, how fucking entitled do you have to be.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,250

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    What I find hilarious about this, is that the shit they are getting in a box is literally the same stuff my family eats day in and day out. We are completely middle class, and money has been very very tight for us the last few months because of medical bills and shit. Anyways, I saw an article complaining about having to eat "beans and rice" from the food stamp changes. I Lol'd and told my wife about it because we ate that for half of last month until she got paid. We sure as shit don't qualify for Food stamps, how fucking entitled do you have to be.

    Ohhh yeah. We should definitely have a cuddle and cry LMFAO.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Henry Davis on the food stamps issue:

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts