+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 219
  1. #176

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  2. #177

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Heh, I doubt this is the sort of "collusion" democrats hoped to find. Not that I expect them to allow the data to disarm their narrative.

    https://twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/965830474236129280
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: 1 Week of Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Mute View Post
    I think how the "libtards" feel are pretty obvious. Personally, I'm worried about how his policies are going to effect the restaurant industry, especially in southern California.

    I more curious how y'all who voted for him feel about his actions in the past week.
    Mute, not sure if you are around much atm but how would you say his policies have effected you and/or the restaurant industry a year later?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  4. #179

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency



    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  5. #180

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    I wish I'd posted it now, but I predicted this the other day.

    I was reading that the Democrats were shooting themselves in the foot with poll numbers for 2018 going to shit over the gun control push. My first thought was "Oh shit... that means Trump has room to come down...". From his position he can he can take a shit on gun control and still keep most of his fanatical base while pulling a ton of support out of the center.

    Still might be hollow. He can find an excuse to nope out later, or demand something in return that they'll never give.

    EDIT-- Or they may never even get a bill to his desk...
    Last edited by VKhaun; 02-28-2018 at 09:17 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    I don't get it tho. The judaism intensifies meme I mean. Oh nvm, CNN got it.



    Honestly, I wish I had the money for an AR15. I've never been a gun nut, even though I grew up using them. Something tells me it will be sensible to own one in the next several decades.
    Last edited by Zavon; 02-28-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I wish I'd posted it now, but I predicted this the other day.

    I was reading that the Democrats were shooting themselves in the foot with poll numbers for 2018 going to shit over the gun control push. My first thought was "Oh shit... that means Trump has room to come down...". From his position he can he can take a shit on gun control and still keep most of his fanatical base while pulling a ton of support out of the center.

    Still might be hollow. He can find an excuse to nope out later, or demand something in return that they'll never give.

    EDIT-- Or they may never even get a bill to his desk...
    He basically just did this with DACA too. I was made as shit he "wanted to cave", but really he just put forth a sensible plan to call their bluff. They are forced to have to double down and oppose him no matter what, because of the way the media set the game. Its fucking hillarious. I'd even heard people that were DACA were like, HOLY SHIT TAKE THE DEAL THIS IS GREAT FOR US! But the democrats can't
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  8. #183

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    He basically just did this with DACA too. I was made as shit he "wanted to cave", but really he just put forth a sensible plan to call their bluff. They are forced to have to double down and oppose him no matter what, because of the way the media set the game. Its fucking hillarious. I'd even heard people that were DACA were like, HOLY SHIT TAKE THE DEAL THIS IS GREAT FOR US! But the democrats can't
    In this case I disagree. That may be the intent but this is effectively taking all of his political capital and catching it on fire. It will energize democrats to "get out the vote" in the midterms, and he'll sit his last 2 years as a lame duck unable to do anything. It's fucking stupid is what it is. Even the normally worshipful /r/the_donald is pissed off. The shill mods killed the thread of course.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  9. #184

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    He basically just did this with DACA too. I was made as shit he "wanted to cave", but really he just put forth a sensible plan to call their bluff. They are forced to have to double down and oppose him no matter what, because of the way the media set the game. Its fucking hillarious. I'd even heard people that were DACA were like, HOLY SHIT TAKE THE DEAL THIS IS GREAT FOR US! But the democrats can't
    As a non-white-nationalist the problem for me is political correctness and partisan politics. Non-arbitrary compromise while still gaining ground was always part of the plan outside of the alt-right /pol/ crowds that thought he was Hitler 2.0 or something. I'm fine with DACA going through as a republican lead victory if it gets the wall to 100%.

    On guns, I'm also going to point out that with Trumps unexpected victory gun manufacturers were bleeding money. This might be the Valec in me, but I could see him putting on this show for no reason but to scare people into buying weapons before they're banned. Look at the republican response to it as well. What could possibly be a better shot in the arm for voting for congress? What could possibly make him look like he listens more, than completing a 360 back to supporting the 2ndA?

    If he really caves on this for no reason but to be popular then I'll be pissed, but I can't imagine he'd do this and get nothing. That would fundamentally change how I see him as a president.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  10. #185

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    As a non-white-nationalist the problem for me is political correctness and partisan politics. Non-arbitrary compromise while still gaining ground was always part of the plan outside of the alt-right /pol/ crowds that thought he was Hitler 2.0 or something. I'm fine with DACA going through as a republican lead victory if it gets the wall to 100%.
    Nobody thought he was Hitler 2.0, just wished he was Hitler 2.0. His job was to staunch the bleeding and buy a little time. I've seen very heated arguments about whether it's better to go full accelerationist or try to elect politicians like Trump. Ultimately this intermediary stage before the irrevocable tipping point is very limited regardless. As early as 2025 it ceases to matter, and everyone's efforts should be focused on separatism. It would take the election of someone vastly more radical and authoritarian than Trump to salvage the US itself, and the last time that's demographically possible may be 2020.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    On guns, I'm also going to point out that with Trumps unexpected victory gun manufacturers were bleeding money. This might be the Valec in me, but I could see him putting on this show for no reason but to scare people into buying weapons before they're banned. Look at the republican response to it as well. What could possibly be a better shot in the arm for voting for congress? What could possibly make him look like he listens more, than completing a 360 back to supporting the 2ndA?

    If he really caves on this for no reason but to be popular then I'll be pissed, but I can't imagine he'd do this and get nothing. That would fundamentally change how I see him as a president.
    Sometimes an old man being foolish while a Marxist harpy seated next to him acts as stereotypes suggest she should is exactly what it looks like, and not 5D chess. It doesn't mean his advisers won't reel him in, but I'm not impressed; and neither is his base of boomer conservatives and BASED civic nationalists.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  11. #186

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...d-and-easy-win

    Finally. Talk on trade and deficit.

    The U.S. represents both a massive market and massive potential to generate it's own goods. The idea that we have to get fucked to the tune of dozens of billions of dollars in imports over exports is ridiculous and sending all our currency out of the country can't possibly be good for us. I don't pretend to understand all the angles, but it does sound like the petrodollar is dying out. In a world without it, or with it weakened, we shouldn't continue to act like we have with it intact.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...d-and-easy-win

    Finally. Talk on trade and deficit.

    The U.S. represents both a massive market and massive potential to generate it's own goods. The idea that we have to get fucked to the tune of dozens of billions of dollars in imports over exports is ridiculous and sending all our currency out of the country can't possibly be good for us. I don't pretend to understand all the angles, but it does sound like the petrodollar is dying out. In a world without it, or with it weakened, we shouldn't continue to act like we have with it intact.
    I've already seen all the libtards in my feed talking about this, "OMG TRUMP IS GONNA RUIN US< WWERE DOOMED"
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  13. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I've already seen all the libtards in my feed talking about this, "OMG TRUMP IS GONNA RUIN US< WWERE DOOMED"
    To be fair, I think everyone is convinced ot’s Fine we’re getting fucked. We’ve been rationalizing it for a full generation.

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  15. #190

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    It'll never happen. You think the (MSM) is pissed now, wait till you try to take away the usury and money printing power. This would only be possible after a coup or other non-democratic overthrow of the government.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    It'll never happen. You think the (MSM) is pissed now, wait till you try to take away the usury and money printing power. This would only be possible after a coup or other non-democratic overthrow of the government.

    Don't you mean ((MSM)) lul
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  17. #192

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Don't you mean ((MSM)) lul
    Yeah, but that goes without saying.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,703

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    OH SHIt
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  19. #194

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Okay, please explain the () (()) and ((())) to me if I'm going to need that to follow a thread. Is this just the jew-targetting/highlighting stuff toned down from triples to not be detected automatically?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  20. #195

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    I don't know shit about shit, but if those are our options I'd hope for a Gold standard.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  21. #196

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  22. #197

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Clearly flawed logic because you can't say "a lot of globalists are jews" in the first place... because THAT's racist...
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  23. #198

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Clearly flawed logic because you can't say "a lot of globalists are jews" in the first place... because THAT's racist...
    I love this recent push to call everyone who is unaware they are criticizing Jews Antisemetic for criticizing Jews. European Style Socialists? Antisemitic! The Mainstream Media? Antisemitic! Opponents of the 2nd amendment? Antisemitic!

    Pretty fantastic. I don't think this strategy work out the way they seem to think it will.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  24. #199

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I love this recent push to call everyone who is unaware they are criticizing jews anti-semetic for criticizing jews.
    I would point out that this makes you antisemitic, but you're antisemitic anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  25. #200

    Default Re: The Trump Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I would point out that this makes you antisemitic, but you're antisemitic anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    That's the stupidest term of all time too. I don't give a shit about Semitic people. I'm anti Jewish elite, and I'm fucking loving that they are outing themselves to everyone without realizing how few whites would have ever seen them as a separate people without these hit pieces.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts