+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Default Re: The Trump Presidency

I'm just gonna leave this here:

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

The dam is breaking, watching the overton window shift in real-time is a huge white pill. They weren't fast enough with their new censorship regime. Now when it hits it's going to be very obvious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAct...on_in/dvdxrqi/

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Fucking Based...squeak.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Fucking Based...squeak.

Who the hell thinks most black people are based?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Who the hell thinks most black people are based?
    Nobody realistically. The poor guy doing the interviews is a conservative who thinks if he could just teach blacks about Muh Constitution everything would work out in the long term. I've seen him interview a few people, he's not the smartest tool in the shed.

I'm honestly surprised he wasn't shanked.

What made him flip? I haven’t really been following the news this week. And don’t say Jews ffs.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    What made him flip? I haven’t really been following the news this week. And don’t say Jews ffs.
    Bolton was AIPAC's choice because of his desire to war on Syria and Iran - but for the budget *shrug*.

Cue dramatic but not implausible speculation.

This is the largest spending bill in history and it was rammed through with a large enough majority to override a veto in under 24 hours with no debate. Perhaps they know something we don't, and to me it reeks of Realpolitik.

My speculation is that;
    -We're planning to war with Iran and/or Syria based on Bolton's Project For A New American Century. Or,
    -The economy and/or currency is about to fall off a cliff and they wanted to get a big budget in while they could.

Those two things are not necessarily mutually exclusive or disconnected from each other. American hegemony and the petrodollar are necessary to maintain the current power structure/deep state. While I would accept the economic pain of foundational restructuring to cease the endless wars and eliminate our debt based currency, I can't see anyone in government being willing to give up their printing presses or preside over a collapse that would make the Great Depression look mild.

Such an economic collapse would be survivable within a higher trust and/or less developed nation, but several factors combine to make it a potentially fatal blow to the US; Just-in-time Delivery, non-localized food production, and the fact that 45+% of the country is non-white. Food riots and mass violence would erupt in most urban centers within 72 hours, and some projections I've seen put the 6 month death toll as high as 60%. While I believe that's wildly pessimistic the specter of such an economic event, were it credibly framed as imminent without immediate action... Would be capable of properly stringing a Trump puppet and making it ready to dance to Neoliberal and Neoconservative tunes.

/edit: NM, 60% would die, and they should.

I'm dyin:

"THE ULTIMATE APEX PREDATOR DOESN'T EX--"

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

My theory is seeming more likely. China just began the Petro-Yuan. The US is still deep in QE infinity (year 10), and an alternative is rising. Mideast adventurism is likely in our near future.

Launch of yuan crude contract no guarantee that it will give China pricing control over commodity
    http://www.scmp.com/business/global-...ill-give-china
    "China, the world’s biggest net importer of crude oil, bought 420 million tonnes of the commodity in 2017, up 10.7 per cent from a year earlier."

Crude surging to multi-year highs as China launches new oil benchmark
    https://www.rt.com/business/422304-p...an-oil-prices/
    "Analysts have noted that the launch of the petro-yuan could shatter the petro-dollar’s dominance of the crude oil market. Nevertheless, it will take time for China to gain enough influence to challenge the greenback."

Peter Schiff won't back down: 'The dollar is going to crash, buy gold'
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/peter...235520038.html
    "When people realize we can never raise rates and it's permanent QE, that the Fed can't shrink its balance sheet and has no ability to control inflation - they'll be no place to hide," he says. "The real move of the dollar is going to be a crash."

Is The Fed Panicking: Yield Curve Tumbles To Fresh 11-Year Lows
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...h-11-year-lows
    "Despite the stock market's Amazon-bounce gains, US Treasury yields are lower and the yield curve flatter once again - tumbling to its flattest since Oct 2007."

The self awareness is so damn high sometimes...

The New York Times is putting a heartfelt spin on Trump’s bombing of Syria.
    https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1419...-bombing-syria

(((Smart Missiles)))

Tfw you realize the alt right movement is nothing but a bunch of Russian bots on 8chan and 4chanz

Tfw you realize the alt right movement is nothing but a bunch of Russian bots on 8chan and 4chanz
    Cyka blyat! Can confirm, have been russian bot all along.

Cyka blyat! Can confirm, have been russian bot all along.
    I fuckin' knew it. Russian bots ruining everything.

I fuckin' knew it. Russian bots ruining everything.
    Gyet out of 'ere stalker!

Frame Game's take on the recent Syria strikes.

Frame Game's take on the recent Syria strikes.

The Syria shit is annoying, but I think most of the Trump supporters are being alarmist over it. That being said, I still *get* it. He broke faith with his base when he signed that fucking Ominbus. I'm disappointed that he's letting the other team score, but I'm still hoping that he isn't throwing the game. Not much else to do, anyways.