+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: This Man's Star Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Finished upgrading our puters, got Star Citizen running at a smooth 20 fps, with almost no dips. They are really trying to get it fixed it seems like so they can push to live before Christmas.

Not going to happen I think.
    Well, the fact that we're getting around 20FPS with our new builds says all that needs to be said about how jacked up it is right now.

-=Specs=-
    CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X 8 core 16 thread @ 3.6Ghz (water cooled)
    GFX: eVga 1080GTX FTW (water cooled hybrid)
    RAM: 16GB Corsair DDR4 PC3200
    IO: Samsung Evo m.2 PCIE SSD (3GBPS read)
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...VIP-Early-Bird

My heart jumped and I thought it was the VULTURE already. It took me half the video before I let go. T_T

Too many people for me. If I want a day job I'll put a med bay in the cutlass and rob- I mean "rescue" people for money. All of their money.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Soon.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I love the Cutlass rework when it's at 100% repair, but in AC I quickly get frustrated because as it takes damage it tends to lose the main engines and thrusters first, vs flying the Hornet where I would lose weapons and still fly just fine. I see the same thing shooting at an NPC pirate cutlass, where they always end up disabled and I have to come over and shoot at a sitting target. It's a ganker or bully, not a brawler.

Prob need a mini cutlass for PvE. Saw a rumor on reddit that the Avenger series may shift to a two person design.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

3.1.0 went live 3/31, last day of Q1. Just under the wire.