+ Reply to Thread

Default Blizzard On The Warpath

Blizzard is suing Bossland, an entity that makes cheats for games, for $8.5 million dollars. This should be interesting.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ft-Cheat-Maker
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Default Re: Blizzard On The Warpath

I hope Blizzard wins the shit out of it.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Default Re: Blizzard On The Warpath

*yawn*

The speeding ticket lottery doesn't change that most people are speeding all day everywhere.

I'm sure there are lots of writers who will have pages and pages to say about how great it is if they win but VK says it won't do jack shit. Not for blizzard games, not for anyone else.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.