+ Reply to Thread

Default Mass Effect Andromeda

Lulz...

They are trying to say these hideous character models are on purpose with some SJW'isms, it's fairly hillarious.

Guess this is a predictable result when you have quality folks like this in senior positions at the company. I think it's about time EA put Bioware out to pasture. EA didn't even kill Bioware, Bioware killed Bioware.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

GOOD NEWS GUYS!

The anti-white racist devs from Bioware say they *might* let us make a white character in a later patch for this game:

http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/03...-people/26336/
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    GOOD NEWS GUYS!

The anti-white racist devs from Bioware say they *might* let us make a white character in a later patch for this game:

http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/03...-people/26336/
    WTF? How could that not be on purpose lol?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    WTF? How could that not be on purpose lol?
    Of course it was on purpose. Only now after the game is getting a dodgy reception has the guy been fired.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

This shit gets even funnier, no white people but don't worry they have TRANS characters!

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Of course it was on purpose. Only now after the game is getting a dodgy reception has the guy been fired.
    I can just imagine some fat ass aspergers SJW prick toiling away to make sure white people (you know, elitests) got left out of the game.

Who is it that was responsible for this crap and got canned?

Zavon that is un-fucking-real. A bonified tranny in their game eh? How the hell can anyone think there is not an ulterior motive, a major agenda at play in the media? I mean can you imagine them catering to any other 1 in 1000 people or less demographics? Or even another demographic as small as the homo crowd?
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 03-20-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    I can just imagine some fat ass aspergers SJW prick toiling away to make sure white people (you know, elitests) got left out of the game.

Who is it that was responsible for this crap and got canned?

Zavon that is un-fucking-real. A bonified tranny in their game eh? How the hell can anyone think there is not an ulterior motive, a major agenda at play in the media? I mean can you imagine them catering to any other 1 in 1000 people or less demographics? Or even another demographic as small as the homo crowd?
    Manveer Heir http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/03...bioware/26431/

He posted a bunch of anti-white bullshit on twitter. There was a campaign to get him fired, but bioware refused to do it. I'll never buy a bioware game again. There are rumors and rumblings going around that bioware started hiring a diversity quota (which included Manveer) and that is why the games they made all went to shit. Had to get SJW writers in and people of color graphic designers I suppose.

Edit: BTW, that picture I posted is from the twitter of a TRANNY that was annoyed with bioware doing that bullshit. Even TRANNIES don't like it when shoehorn them into a video game, I mean just read that dialogue, "What brought you to andromeda? I NEEDED TO CUT MY DICK OFF" lmao
    Last edited by Zavon; 03-20-2017 at 07:23 PM.

I can't believe they spend 40 million dollars making this game.

So, I guess my follow up question to that was: Who was she banging?

So, I guess my follow up question to that was: Who was she banging?
    I dunno, some woman? Her demo reel on Vimeo (since removed) started out with "I Hate Men".

I dunno, some woman? Her demo reel on Vimeo (since removed) started out with "I Hate Men".
    Yeah I saw that wonderful piece of art. I should try to make an art project called "I hate gooks", then see if I can get hired by Bioware.

Yeah I saw that wonderful piece of art. I should try to make an art project called "I hate gooks", then see if I can get hired by Bioware.
    You might, Asians are considered the other white meat by cultural Marxists.

You might, Asians are considered the other white meat by cultural Marxists.
    That was my thought process. Apparently, you can't make an Asian or a white person in ME:A.

When I read the first post I rolled my eyes at you Zavon. Like a white guy with a tan isn't white anymore... but overall yeah, the tweeted excuse was weak, the faces are "whack" and in context there's a lot to be disappointed about in these articles and videos. Then again it's EA so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.

I wasn't going to reply until I had 2˘ from my friend who has been a fan of the series but he's been delayed and was only just starting last night.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-22-2017 at 11:22 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    When I read the first post I rolled my eyes at you Zavon. Like a white guy with a tan isn't white anymore... but overall yeah, the tweeted excuse was weak, the faces are "whack" and in context there's a lot to be disappointed about in these articles and videos. Then again it's EA so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.

I wasn't going to reply until I had 2˘ from my friend who has been a fan of the series but he's been delayed and was only just starting last night.
    The issue here isn't just about "lulz tan is still white", it's also the context. They had a dev working on the game that was very clearly anti-white, who left for "contract" reasons only a month before the game was released-- after having publicly posted racist shit for over a year. Bioware's refusal to take action against this guy, was implied consent of his behavior. Furthermore, consider that the only options for heterosexual female characters are a black man and a Hispanic man (or some aliens). All that combined with shoehorning LGBT characters into the game, reeks of a very conscious agenda. Never mind the other bullshit (hiring unqualified women/poc?). Its the sum of a bunch of things, ya know?

I mean imagine, for just a second what would happen, if a dev for a game company came out and said a bunch of racist shit about black people. "Oh look, dindu's crying all over the place about the police" Then, when the game came out you couldn't make a black character, you could only "approach" something near a black person. How would that look? Would you buy that game? (Several years ago I would not have, but today, I might... Sad.)

This kind of shit pisses me off. I *used* to be a big fan of the series. I own all three Mass Effect games, and played part one for more hours than I played Skyrim. I don't want to be mad about stupid shit like this, I want to be happy a new Mass Effect game is coming out. The culture of Bioware has clearly changed for the worst; it has gone from evocative to politicized. It was a series that made you think about the universe, humanity's place in it, about difficult moral questions. Now, it tells you what those morals are.

I'm sick of this white-guilt cultural marxist bullshit forcing its way in to every medium of entertainment. If I could ever develop a game, it would be a game where you get to play a time traveling slave owner from the south that goes into the future to help the SS win, just to piss all these Marxists/leftists off.

How about we have no romance at all in the game. How about we never get told ever, what sexuality any of the characters are and just leave it up to the imagination. How about we let people make their characters look like whatever they want.

-----
    Edit: I just watched some twitch footage of broteam playing the game, and admittedly the "white" color option is pretty fucking close to being white. I probably would not have noticed it if someone hadn't said something.
    Last edited by Zavon; 03-22-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Check out this review:

Holy shit, this scene though:

Ahahahha!! My sides

Last edited by Zavon; 03-25-2017 at 11:09 AM.

I never could get into the ME games... They seemed deliberately drawn out and slooooooooow.

What's really funny about this to me is that you take a look at Ghost Recon Wildlands and they're soooo blatantly 'racist' towards the bolivians and cartels that it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I never could get into the ME games... They seemed deliberately drawn out and slooooooooow.

What's really funny about this to me is that you take a look at Ghost Recon Wildlands and they're soooo blatantly 'racist' towards the bolivians and cartels that it's hilarious.
    I've heard it said that at this point you are much better off just playing Warframe than Mass Effect: Androgyny

And yeah, Mass Effect 3 was retarded slow. In fact, I never even finished it. I loved the shit out of Mass 1 & 2. Probably some of my favorite games. It's a cryin' shame. That animation is unreal in this day and age.
    Last edited by Zavon; 03-25-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Now, this video is a long watch, but honestly if you are thinking about getting the game you should watch it. Or, if you just want to see something funny, watch it.

Two friends are now telling me the game itself is good though... If they're smart they'll put it on sale to help recover from the backlash which I assume is killing their sales. If that happens it'll be the first ME I buy since the first one.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Two friends are now telling me the game itself is good though... If they're smart they'll put it on sale to help recover from the backlash which I assume is killing their sales. If that happens it'll be the first ME I buy since the first one.
    I guess that depends on what they mean by good? Usually what people mean by "good" is the combat. I haven't seen a review yet complain about that. Its the bugs, graphics, writing, character customization, long load times in space travel, and uninspired side-quests that I see people complaining about.

I guess that depends on what they mean by good? Usually what people mean by "good" is the combat. I haven't seen a review yet complain about that. Its the bugs, graphics, writing, character customization, long load times in space travel, and uninspired side-quests that I see people complaining about.
    Yeah. The one that went into detail talked about combat the whole time. Haven't heard about any issues with bugs other than people assuming the terribad animations must be bugs lol.