+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: When Social Justice Goes Wrong

This shit about bullet proof glass in philly is blowing my mind. I thought it couldn't possibly be this retarded, but the media is watering it down if anything. Any establishment that serves food but doesn't have thirty seats must remove the bullet proof glass by 2021. The wording really bothers me, too. They are specifically and intentionally targetting small businesses and going around affecting fast food places, presumably because they know that would never fly.

Edit-- It does say regulations "for the USE or removal of..." so it hasn't actually happened yet, it's referring to future regulations which would take effect by 2021. Still, it's clear what the intent is here. You don't make a bill that says "maybe take every small business' bullet proof glass" if you don't intend to take bullet proof glass from small businesses.

(g) Customer access. By no later than January 1, 2021, the Department of
    Licenses and Inspections shall promulgate regulations to provide for the use or removal
    of any physical barrier that requires the persons serving the food in any establishment
    required to obtain a Large Establishment license, as provided in subsection (4)(a)(.1),
    either to open a window or other aperture or to pass the food through a window or other
    aperture, in order to hand the food to a customer inside the establishment.

4a1:
    (4) The license fee for the issuance of a single license for food establishments
    selling food is as follows:
    (a) For food establishments with permanent location where the primary
    business is the [service of prepared] regular and customary preparation and sale of food
    for consumption on or off the premises, including but not limited to, eating and drinking
    establishments and caterers, [$330.] as set forth in subsections (.1) and (.2), below. Such
    establishments shall obtain one of the following specific licenses:
    (.1) Large Establishment license. For establishments with thirty
    or more seats
    regularly available for and accessible to customers to consume food on the
    premises -- $415.

https://phila.legistar.com/Legislati...&Search=170963
    Last edited by VKhaun; 12-15-2017 at 02:57 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    This shit about bullet proof glass in philly is blowing my mind. I thought it couldn't possibly be this retarded, but the media is watering it down if anything. Any establishment that serves food but doesn't have thirty seats must remove the bullet proof glass by 2021. The wording really bothers me, too. They are specifically and intentionally targetting small businesses and going around affecting fast food places, presumably because they know that would never fly.

Edit-- It does say regulations "for the USE or removal of..." so it hasn't actually happened yet, it's referring to future regulations which would take effect by 2021. Still, it's clear what the intent is here. You don't make a bill that says "maybe take every small business' bullet proof glass" if you don't intend to take bullet proof glass from small businesses.

(g) Customer access. By no later than January 1, 2021, the Department of
    Licenses and Inspections shall promulgate regulations to provide for the use or removal
    of any physical barrier that requires the persons serving the food in any establishment
    required to obtain a Large Establishment license, as provided in subsection (4)(a)(.1),
    either to open a window or other aperture or to pass the food through a window or other
    aperture, in order to hand the food to a customer inside the establishment.

4a1:
    (4) The license fee for the issuance of a single license for food establishments
    selling food is as follows:
    (a) For food establishments with permanent location where the primary
    business is the [service of prepared] regular and customary preparation and sale of food
    for consumption on or off the premises, including but not limited to, eating and drinking
    establishments and caterers, [$330.] as set forth in subsections (.1) and (.2), below. Such
    establishments shall obtain one of the following specific licenses:
    (.1) Large Establishment license. For establishments with thirty
    or more seats
    regularly available for and accessible to customers to consume food on the
    premises -- $415.

https://phila.legistar.com/Legislati...&Search=170963
    I know Hanlon's law says stupidity is usually the answer, but it wouldn't surprise me if they drove off all the businesses on purpose to buy up the property cheap and repeal the law 5 years later. Gotta save for retirement somehow.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I know Hanlon's law says stupidity is usually the answer, but it wouldn't surprise me if they drove off all the businesses on purpose to buy up the property cheap and repeal the law 5 years later. Gotta save for retirement somehow.
    Yeah, I agree. There has to be an endgame here for some bureaucrat. The entire thing beggars belief. I wonder if it's legal to mount a machine gun next to your cash register, because that seems to be the only thing logical to do in response.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-de...ss-race-799222

I will laugh so hard if Chicago throws PC out the window and elects an ACTUAL white supremacist rather than another democrat, and either way I love that the left still doesn't get it.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-de...ss-race-799222

I will laugh so hard if Chicago throws PC out the window and elects an ACTUAL white supremacist rather than another democrat, and either way I love that the left still doesn't get it.
    My initial thought is that he's artificially being thrust into the spotlight to try and discredit people that question the holocaust's historical accuracy, if he presents well and is articulate we'll never hear about him again. If he's ridiculous he'll be talked about plenty more.

/edit: Contestants in this competition. Daniel Lipinsk the democratic jewish incumbent, Marie Newman a jewish democrat (primary challenger). Mat Tomkowiak, an independent jew withdrew from the race earlier. This reinforces my initial suspicion and tells me he is probably ridiculous. At the very least, my "coincidence detector" is going off.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

The one thing I have to give to the Left is that the always find a way to keep me surprised every single fucking day. Its amazing how stupid they can lower the bar day in and day out.

wat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ted-court.html

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...british-court/

Pick an article, doesn't matter.

It is days like this when I wonder if you can't stop it. Black pills for everyone.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Sure, UK is Pozzed, but Poland is still in decent shape.

/edit: Oh yeah, this is the group that wanted him charged.

https://www.scojec.org/scojec/people/people.html

And this guy was the prosecution's star witness.

Actual testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIrvsj3SiDE

Makes sense; after all Jewish lobbies were the ones that got the law passed in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ted-court.html

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...british-court/

Pick an article, doesn't matter.

It is days like this when I wonder if you can't stop it. Black pills for everyone.
    Yeah I been following the Count Dankula thing. Going to be really interesting to see what they sentence him to on the 23rd.

LOL...

Some panic striken teacher starts handing them out because they have no idea WTF else to do while hiding behind a barricaded door. A bunch of tweens then go full Taliban on some shitbird with dad's rifle and one lucky rock knocks them out or allows someone to tackle and disarm them... It's absurd... but at the same time somehow plausible...
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-24-2018 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    hundreds
    I was going to go try to find this but change.org has no sort or filter features on it's search and I can't be arsed to read them all. I can say however that "hundreds" is totally irrelevant on this site. You can't search anything without finding hundreds of supporters for something. A lot of random shit has hundreds of thousands of supporters.

https://twitter.com/MsMelChen/status/987060537249890305

Heh, "Free Speech" is now a far right dog whistle my fellow russian bots.

https://twitter.com/MsMelChen/status/987060537249890305

Heh, "Free Speech" is now a far right dog whistle my fellow russian bots.
    Gard darm wusssianssssss REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

California school district says parents can’t pull kids from new LGBT sex ed
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...ew-lgbt-sex-ed

Last edited by Zavon; 04-28-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Originally when I started doing what I do, I realized my creations were putting tons of people out of work. Over the years I've come to view it as a eugenic cleansing of the workforce. I automate away the stuff the lower IQ (usually non-white) workers did, and when I get done with a business process all that's left are a small group of white folks; to handle scenarios that actually require judgment that either can not be cleanly fit into a decision tree, or have such abstract inputs they can't be turn into a data feed. I don't know if "I can de-diversify your workforce!" is a good slogan, but it's effectively very true.

Stanford Professor: Dungeons and Dragons Perpetuates Systems of White, Male Privilege
    https://archive.fo/CH90I#selection-205.0-205.85

Originally when I started doing what I do, I realized my creations were putting tons of people out of work. Over the years I've come to view it as a eugenic cleansing of the workforce. I automate away the stuff the lower IQ (usually non-white) workers did, and when I get done with a business process all that's left are a small group of white folks; to handle scenarios that actually require judgment that either can not be cleanly fit into a decision tree, or have such abstract inputs they can't be turn into a data feed. I don't know if "I can de-diversify your workforce!" is a good slogan, but it's effectively very true.

Stanford Professor: Dungeons and Dragons Perpetuates Systems of White, Male Privilege
    https://archive.fo/CH90I#selection-205.0-205.85
    Hol up

*smacks lips*

ey yo hol up

*steals bike*

so watchu sayin'

*creates a single mom*

watchu sayin' is

*drinks purple drank*

ey yo hol up

*commits food stamp fraud*

watchu sayin is

*can't swim*

computers is racist?

*flips car*

Bill gates owe us reperations

*sets own neighborhood on fire*

Hol up

*smacks lips*

ey yo hol up

*steals bike*

so watchu sayin'

*creates a single mom*

watchu sayin' is

*drinks purple drank*

ey yo hol up

*commits food stamp fraud*

watchu sayin is

*can't swim*

computers is racist?

*flips car*

Bill gates owe us reperations

*sets own neighborhood on fire*
    That was pretty good, we both laughed.