+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default Re: When Social Justice Goes Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Can you explain how the pot is calling the kettle black? If one person tries to murder you, and you kill them in self-defense are you also a murderer? Is that what you are implying?
    Totally different class of action. I meant more that the answer to extremism isn't more extremism. They touted these examples of extremes far beyond the norm and will fight them with their own extreme version of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Totally different class of action. I meant more that the answer to extremism isn't more extremism. They touted these examples of extremes far beyond the norm and will fight them with their own extreme version of the truth.
    I fail to see how fighting the undermining of our society is "extremism". I mean, you think what, stopping people who are rioting attacking whites, and assaulting conservatives at universities is going to stop with what, calm rational discussions in politics? When the US military acts against ISIS are we also being extremists?
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-14-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

https://www.facebook.com/18121504123...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Is this shit for real or is this some guy trolling? I know I've seen another video about age transcendence or whatever the hell they're calling it.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post

Is this shit for real or is this some guy trolling? I know I've seen another video about age transcendence or whatever the hell they're calling it.
    Why the fuck did I click on that. lmfao
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post

Pretty hard to say these days.

This 52-Year-Old Man Identifies as a 6-Year-Old Girl
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

The tide turns. When Antifa gets kicked out of Berkeley things are moving in the right direction.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

That was amazing to watch. Who doesn't wish they were a part of that?

That was amazing to watch. Who doesn't wish they were a part of that?
    The best comment I saw was "Equal rights, and equal lefts."

That moment when you realize Black Lives Matters is literally ISIS: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/chi...ing-help-isis/

Reality not diverse enough for Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

Reality not diverse enough for Google.
    Yeah but you don't know what race they identify as, check ur privilge.

Yeah but you don't know what race they identify as, check ur privilge.

Further proof the tide has turned. Too bad Simpsons hasn't been funny in years, regardless of how I feel about any of their messages they are all heavy handed and guilty of bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

Further proof the tide has turned. Too bad Simpsons hasn't been funny in years, regardless of how I feel about any of their messages they are all heavy handed and guilty of bad writing.
    "You're literally Hitler!"
    "Too late for flattery."

I lol'd.

Yeah, I read that a few days ago. Not surprising it's not being reported by the MSM, it's way off the agenda.

In other news, no wonder Google is bleeding talent.

https://chromium.googlesource.com/ch...eutral_code.md

If any of you people actually still use Google, just stop. Use Bing or DuckDuckGo.

I didn't know whether this should have been in the humor thread or the SJW goes Wrong thread:

I swear /pol/ is as good or better than many intelligence agencies. This guy deserves prison. Pretty sure the dox have already been forwarded to the FBI and baph.

https://twitter.com/polNewsNet/statu...08065472229376

ROFL: http://archive.is/vm7Gb

"He's a tough grader. He said my term paper on Pansexual Marxist Feminist theory read as patriarchal and oppressive. Then he hit me with a bike lock."

I was reading he does research about prisons from an "anti-authoritarian" perspective (or some shit like that), which I think is great. Hopefully he will get some first hand experience in the field.