+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: When Social Justice Goes Wrong

HuffPo writer gets called conservative for defending Free Speech.

Am I… Conservative Alt-Right?

Also, someone dumped Macron tax evasion (secret offshore accounts) documents and proofs on /pol/ because French journalists aren't publishing it. France is so cucked I don't know if it will be enough, but it can only help Le Pen.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Wow...

What was removed?

"Guys, science changes. New advances were made in the field of microaggression, and the show was simply updated to reflect our current understanding."
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Obamacare Implosion: Last Major Healthcare Provider Pulls Out Of Iowa Leaving No Options In 2018

These fuckers need to just drop this completely, not this half assed bullshit the republicans are trying to negotiate with democrats.

Let states expand medicaid to cover people with chronic conditions if they want - but they shouldn't without an ROI analysis. People get chronic conditions and die, they always have and they always will. It's not the function of the state to pay for costly ultimately futile treatments for everyone that contracts super-cancer, or is defective and "might live" to 22 with millions of dollars in treatment a year. It's a flagrant waste of taxpayer dollars to chase feelings. It's impossible to save the world and it's not worth lowering everyone's standard of living to accommodate edge cases. That's the function of charity, not government. So, get the government out of charity's way and if people think this is a huge issue they need to fix they can put their money where their mouth is.

When u send ur kid to school and they come back a transgender communist:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/05/03...er-communists/
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    When u send ur kid to school and they come back a transgender communist:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/05/03...er-communists/
    "The film came under fire from evangelicals for featuring a minor gay character, but Swanson is also worried about the teenage girl falling in love with a buffalo.

Raising the film’s main love story, Swanson continued: “Liberals appear to be okay with inter-species breeding."

ROFL, this motherfucker is amazing. In a slightly different version of reality he would be an SJW. Horseshoe theory is real. Who wants to bet this guy is busted for some really kinky shit eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    "The film came under fire from evangelicals for featuring a minor gay character, but Swanson is also worried about the teenage girl falling in love with a buffalo.

Raising the film’s main love story, Swanson continued: “Liberals appear to be okay with inter-species breeding."

ROFL, this motherfucker is amazing. In a slightly different version of reality he would be an SJW. Horseshoe theory is real. Who wants to bet this guy is busted for some really kinky shit eventually?
    Just because you enjoyed that so much, I decided to google "Sexy Buffalo" and this is the result:

I am pleased.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Hah, Stormfags actually doing something useful for a change.

Masked Antifa Terrorist Employed by Southern Poverty Law Center

The SLPC is such a bullshit organization.

Minnesota: Local Antifa Terrorists Vow to Attack Boer Refugee Group

That didn't take long, globalist puppet president. The French people should be ashamed.

Well that's the result of affirmative action. When you place a bunch of black/hispanic students with 200 point lower SAT score and lower GPA the white/asian students are going to have some backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    That video must have been pretty spicy, it's already removed.

Texas A&M Professor says white people may have to be killed

Tommy Curry is a professor at A&M. Curry teaches “Radical Black Philosophies” and “Social and Political Philosophy.” He advocates “Critical Race Theory.” This is a black nationalist version of Marxist Critical Theory.

Among other things, Curry says that black people should talk openly about murdering white people. In a youtube interview, he says that the murder of white people may be necessary for “black liberation.” Further, he suggests that white people need to fear blacks so much that they believe “death could come for them at any moment.

----------------------------------

At least it's a black guy saying it I guess.

NYT Advocating literal cuckoldry

Is an Open Marriage a Happier Marriage?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/m...iage.html?_r=0
    http://archive.is/D6lxn

Found from the Donald:

I laughed way too hard at this video. The entire thing is pure gold. It's liberalism in a nutshell.

I guess I'm not the only one seeing a modern version of the Weimar republic unfolding.

Welcome To Weimerica

I guess I'm not the only one seeing a modern version of the Weimar republic unfolding.

Welcome To Weimerica
    So the next step is probably going to be literally Hitler, but I'm too old to serve now. Great.

Last edited by Zavon; 05-15-2017 at 10:39 AM.

It should never be a question as to why more and more people are going right.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.