+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Default Re: When Social Justice Goes Wrong

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

ahahahahhahahh

AHhahahhahahHHAHAHAH

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/14...ce-degree.html

Ahahahahahha
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

That shit just made my day.

Reminds me of...
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/...tml?eref=onion
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

GD I just tried all of those and it worked just like in the pictures. I don't wanna be all like ((Jews did this)), so can someone give me an intelligent answer as to how the search engine might do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    GD I just tried all of those and it worked just like in the pictures. I don't wanna be all like ((Jews did this)), so can someone give me an intelligent answer as to how the search engine might do this?
    It goes with the most popular images, not necessarily the most accurate. Controversy brings about discussion and there is tons of controversy over racial subjects. I could see it happening naturally for the white couple pictures but the European one is just strange.
    Last edited by Ozoron; 05-16-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoron View Post
    It goes with the most popular images, not necessarily the most accurate. Controversy brings about discussion and there is tons of controversy over racial subjects. I could see it happening naturally for the white couple pictures but the European one is just strange.

Seriously though, it's obvious someone abused the algorithm. In this case it wasn't /pol/
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

Honestly there's two points in that that wouldn't surprise me at all: 1. That some websites are illegal in Germany simply because of their viewpoint and 2. That some dick weasel Eurotard father would want to turn his daughter in.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Opposition from some members of Minnesota’s immigrant and refugee communities is slowing the momentum of a bill...
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why immigration needs to be a slow drip and not a deluge.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why immigration needs to be a slow drip and not a deluge.
    Or we could just not allow in people that are culturally incompatible, and avoid the whole problem.

Rise of young women going 'au naturel' as nearly a quarter now don't shave their underarms

Personally I don't care about this very much, but if a woman is wearing a sleeveless shirt and a jungle is poking out from her pits it's definately not feminine.

Social Justice to be taught to middle schoolers in math class

I dare all of you to read this and try not rage:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...uity-training/

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I dare all of you to read this and try not rage:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...uity-training/
    That one's pretty weak. Nut#1 ties to do a PC-class. Nut#2 flips the fuck out and sends a mass e-mail like some kid off XBox raging out. Nut#1 calls him a racist (LOL) and says racism has nothing to do with modern Christianity (LOL). Nut#3 rewrites it one-sided for breitbart as if he got canned for being mischaracterized as racist. Nut#2 will still be working there until mid 2018 when he retires. Nut#1 still triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    That one's pretty weak. Nut#1 ties to do a PC-class. Nut#2 flips the fuck out and sends a mass e-mail like some kid off XBox raging out. Nut#1 calls him a racist (LOL) and says racism has nothing to do with modern Christianity (LOL). Nut#3 rewrites it one-sided for breitbart as if he got canned for being mischaracterized as racist. Nut#2 will still be working there until mid 2018 when he retires. Nut#1 still triggered.
    Let's also not forget that this is at "Duke Divinity..."

Clearly you're going to catch some flak for speaking out against a school sponsored program that the Admin's have already OK'd.

You don't hear about a safety training seminar/meeting and reply to the broadcast e-mail "This is a bunch of bullshit, we all know that none of us follow through on these seminars after the fact. We work to get it done." It's just dumb.

But as you know VK we're clearly explaining away a travesty upon the academic free speech here in America, these Divinity schools must be remanded!