+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Default Re: When Social Justice Goes Wrong

Random global chat in CE today. Seems to be an american IT guy out of work, willing to work from home to anywhere and can't get a job. Complaining he has to dumb down his resume and work for less. Everyone tells him he's over or under qualified, and he worries lying that your work history paid less is just as bad as lying it paid more. Feels trapped because everyone is hiring people from India. :/

When I was younger I used to complain everyone injects politics into everything, but as I get older I see politics and their consequences everywhere.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Kayne West The Triggering is reaching a new level.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status...680333312?s=20

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Random global chat in CE today. Seems to be an american IT guy out of work, willing to work from home to anywhere and can't get a job. Complaining he has to dumb down his resume and work for less. Everyone tells him he's over or under qualified, and he worries lying that your work history paid less is just as bad as lying it paid more. Feels trapped because everyone is hiring people from India. :/

When I was younger I used to complain everyone injects politics into everything, but as I get older I see politics and their consequences everywhere.

What is CE?

----

@Marou:

I can't believe he dropped some T. Sowell on the masses. Amazing, maybe he might actually get through to some people.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    What is CE?
    Conan Exiles
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Jesus, Ziel might go to jail for posting?

What's the deal with this fag? I haven't been paying attention.

What's the deal with this fag? I haven't been paying attention.
    Edgelord Teen. In other news Finland has just reached Judaeo leftist endgame territory.

Umm hmmm, he got dat racisims we go'na haf ta expels him from da skool:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0..._medium=social

Umm hmmm, he got dat racisims we go'na haf ta expels him from da skool:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0..._medium=social
    So I just had a thought. Student loans are the new sub-prime mortgages, all this diversity-inclusivity was an attempt to really leverage that booming college market.

Fits right in line with skyrocketing tuition rates and very little to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    So I just had a thought. Student loans are the new sub-prime mortgages, all this diversity-inclusivity was an attempt to really leverage that booming college market.

Fits right in line with skyrocketing tuition rates and very little to show for it.
    That is an excellent thought. Where there is a way to make a shekel there is a way to abuse others.

Ya know, in general leftists can't meme. However, I think Something Awful knocked it out of the park with the Amerimutt meme. It's fucking funny, largely true, and everyone has gotten plenty of use out of it.

Lol, I got that off pol, so it was undoubtedly made by someone on the right anyways. But yea, I laugh every time I see it.

Affirmative Action, in action.

Doctor who made rap music videos in operating room facing several malpractice lawsuits
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/2-investi...uits/751266828

Are 3-Year-Olds Too Young to Change Genders? Transgender Researchers Disagree
    https://www.kqed.org/futureofyou/440...is-transgender

Ready yet?