+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Rock Out When Social Justice Goes Wrong

I thought it might be fun to have a hodgepodge thread of the kind of silly shit we see in the news everyday:

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...k_killer_.html
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Default Re: When Social Justice Goes Wrong

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

My little sister just told me she wants to go to Wellesley next year. Sadface.jgp
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Ok, I fucking laughed out loud.

I hadn't heard about this. I'm so glad that this person won. This is the kind of growing racist anti-white bullshit that worries me.

It needs to go further though. The person doing the purging needs to go to jail.
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-01-2017 at 11:43 AM.

6 of Sweden's "diverse" police force fail to subdue 1 violent migrant.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da0_1491131593

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    If I had cable TV I'd probably watch Tucker's show. He's a pretty amusing and intelligent guy.

However, for the past several years, in general the mainstream media is something I witness only from afar with amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    If I had cable TV I'd probably watch Tucker's show. He's a pretty amusing and intelligent guy.

However, for the past several years, in general the mainstream media is something I witness only from afar with amusement.
    Pretty much this.

Maher is the same way. They're entertaining and they can make a good point, but ultimately they've drank the kool-aide for their side. They start out assuming their team are the good guys. They only go far enough to look correct. They're only interested in challenging things that go against what they want to be true.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...rse-characters

I haven't read comic books in like 25+ years, but holy shit do they sound awful now:

They include a female Thor, a mixed-race Spider-Man, a black teenager who took over the Iron Man story and a Muslim Ms Marvel.
    Iceman also came out as gay.

I am so glad they are failing. When will these mother fuckers learn?

Black Lives Matter Just Banned White People

I'm sure that'll work out about as well as it did for Zimbabwe.

Last edited by Zavon; 04-04-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Yeah, and look at the stomping he got even from fellow lefties.

Just because some racists show up to a Trump rally and mistakenly think they're in good company, doesn't make Trump and all his followers and policies racist.

Just because some pedo's try to blend in with LGBT doesn't mean we're going to see pedo's in a Disney movie.

And... yes... I see how he said they're already normal and the parallels you're drawing. Troll Roll: 17 - Success. But I stand by my defense of LGBT previously.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Yeah, and look at the stomping he got even from fellow lefties.

Just because some racists show up to a Trump rally and mistakenly think they're in good company, doesn't make Trump and all his followers and policies racist.

Just because some pedo's try to blend in with LGBT doesn't mean we're going to see pedo's in a Disney movie.

And... yes... I see how he said they're already normal and the parallels you're drawing. Troll Roll: 17 - Success. But I stand by my defense of LGBT previously.
    He lobbied for gay rights and opposed Trump – now Seattle’s mayor is accused of sexually assaulting minors

CHECHNYA’S ISLAMIC REGIME BEGINS SENDING HOMOSEXUALS TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Google, heh, as if people needed more reasons to avoid it.

Attached Images Attached Images

‘Ban Cars to Stop Terror’ Says Sweden’s Best-Selling Newspaper After Stockholm Attack

At least this is logically consistent with banning guns to end murder, read the whole article, it's worth it. Sweden so retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    ‘Ban Cars to Stop Terror’ Says Sweden’s Best-Selling Newspaper After Stockholm Attack

At least this is logically consistent with banning guns to end murder, read the whole article, it's worth it. Sweden so retarded.
    I lol'd irl from this.

Colored people time https://heatst.com/culture-wars/clem...mod=sm_fb_post

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I lol'd irl from this.

Colored people time https://heatst.com/culture-wars/clem...mod=sm_fb_post
    It really is impossible to defend some of this stuff even as a devils advocate. This is like taking the adage that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away.' And then suing Dole fruit company when you've eaten an apple a day and end up with cavities and mal-nutrition cause you've eaten nothing else.

Yes people may have biases. An 'email from a prospective employee' who did not witness or have any knowledge of another persons interview and resume that 'calls you out for being ''biased''(RACIST SEXIST BITCH)' is nothing but a butthurt bitch herself. No need to even respond, definitely send it to the company lawyers though, cause that's just common sense when dealing with an insane person.