+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor - Round 2

Default Re: Humor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I'm dying
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I got this gay dude friend on FB that is constantly ranting about Christians being "unchristian" because they "don't care about the poor like Jesus did". I love the way they try to politicize Jesus.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

I don't even understand what this comic is trying to say, but I laughed way too god damn hard anyways. Shit is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I don't even understand what this comic is trying to say, but I laughed way too god damn hard anyways. Shit is hysterical.
    La Goblina (Emma Gonzalez) was one of the people who picked on the shooter in FL; before the shooting.

I just thought it was one of those ugly mixed raced monsters, like that one from that youtube lady that went around for a while. I did a google search on la goblina, I love this meme.

--------

This is the youtube one, it looks just like la goblina:

Last edited by VKhaun; 03-30-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I literally just saw this meme in another format, sell sell sell.

They got that nigga from Wakanda on here, I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post

They got that nigga from Wakanda on here, I enjoyed it.
    I find it creepy that they make him into an unrealistic ideal that has to be brought down.

I find it sad that Chadwick helps.

I also notice that they do not have individual scores. Maybe just a minimalist setup to get the point across, but everything else is there so it's a weird thing to be left out unintentionally... *begins folding tinfoil hat*.

But I'm just some white guy, wtf do I know?

Fucking China, I laughed.

Hah...

Hah...

No way I can watch that for 35 minutes. Who is PTG?

Eh... I'm not an expert on her lore but most of what I've seen of her outside Teen Titans shows her as orange, and not like white girl with a weird tan orange but carrot fucking orange. And she's supposed to have a lot of definition and look strong (but still beautiful as an important part of her theme), and usually has big red lips right?

That image on the far right is pretty scary.

But I'll stay open minded and give her a chance.