+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor - Round 2

Default Re: Humor Thread

As much as Trump engages in high cuckery to Israel, this never gets old.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

The comments on this video.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I apologize for this one...

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Truth. The shitshow that we've become only seems to grow worse.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

@Marou's post above: I wonder the same thing. They admit almost anyone to college. I've seen that shit firsthand, almost illiterate black students.

Pack of wiener dogs mauls woman to death
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1e384ba...ogs-mauls.html

And ya'll say them nig nogs ain't smart.

And just to keep with Zavon's portrayal of me hating the "Juice".

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    And ya'll say them nig nogs ain't smart.
    Reminds me of joke that goes something like this:

"Lil Ree Ree comes home from school one day, and says, "Ma' ma. I wuz at da urinails peein' and dem crackas next to me all had little bitty dicks. Is my dick so much bigger than theys cuz I'z is black?"

Then mama go, "Oh lawdy hae mercy on heavens. No Lil Ree Ree, yo' dick is bigger cuz you is 31 in the 7th grade."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Reminds me of joke that goes something like this:

"Lil Ree Ree comes home from school one day, and says, "Ma' ma. I wuz at da urinails peein' and dem crackas next to me all had little bitty dicks. Is my dick so much bigger than theys cuz I'z is black?"

Then mama go, "Oh lawdy hae mercy on heavens. No Lil Ree Ree, yo' dick is bigger cuz you is 31 in the 7th grade."
    Damnit that got me good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Customer Support is the most original one on there, for a band name that is.

Hahaha

The aussie totally did it on purpose and now is making the rounds for the news publicity.