+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 593

Thread: Humor - Round 2

  1. #501

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  2. #502

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread


    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  5. #505

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I don't get it. Spartan society is literally communism, and about the furthest thing I could imagine if I tried to think of western civilization.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  7. #507

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I don't get it. Spartan society is literally communism, and about the furthest thing I could imagine if I tried to think of western civilization.
    Obviously, it's a Jordan Peterson joke. Been seeing some good ones lately since he's done work promoting UN Open Borders projects while telling white pipo not to organize for their interests.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    An oldie but goodie:

    Last edited by Zavon; 06-06-2018 at 09:14 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    A fashion show in Saudi Arabia:

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  10. #510

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  11. #511

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Obviously, it's a Jordan Peterson joke. Been seeing some good ones lately since he's done work promoting UN Open Borders projects...
    Where are you getting this?

    I googled this thinking I'd find something serious to disagree with him on, but I immediately get results where he says the polar opposite.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  12. #512

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Where are you getting this?

    I googled this thinking I'd find something serious to disagree with him on, but I immediately get results where he says the polar opposite.
    He's literally worked with UN open borders organizations. His stance against white identity and Nationalism make more sense now? Your first mistake was trusting Google to lead you to decent information, it's actively filtered and just about worthless. All of this shit blew out on /pol/ in May sometime. He doesn't disavow any of this previous work, he's proud of it. The video linked in this article covers the info if you don't want to read hundreds of pages of shit.

    I became suspicious of him when I noticed the MSM was intentionally elevating his position by writing half-hearted opposition pieces. Those of the kind you'd expect against a kosher figure like Ben Shapiro. People they are truly worried about they just don't discuss at all, or go full doxxing and ultra-smear against (Nazi/KKK/Supremacist, etc). As a result none of this was a huge surprise to me.

    https://redice.tv/news/jordan-peters...le-development
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  13. #513

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    He's literally worked with UN open borders organizations. His stance against white identity and Nationalism make more sense now? Your first mistake was trusting Google to lead you to decent information, it's actively filtered and just about worthless. All of this shit blew out on /pol/ in May sometime. He doesn't disavow any of this previous work, he's proud of it. The video linked in this article covers the info if you don't want to read hundreds of pages of shit.

    I became suspicious of him when I noticed the MSM was intentionally elevating his position by writing half-hearted opposition pieces. Those of the kind you'd expect against a kosher figure like Ben Shapiro. People they are truly worried about they just don't discuss at all, or go full doxxing and ultra-smear against (Nazi/KKK/Supremacist, etc). As a result none of this was a huge surprise to me.

    https://redice.tv/news/jordan-peters...le-development
    His public stance being espoused to hundreds of thousands of people -maybe millions if it's in one of his books- is disingenuous and he's some kind of plant because he's "promoted" a project which no one knows he worked on unless they "dox" him and find some obscure interview, a project which includes a section we have no idea if he contributed to or not about helping migrant workers? Also John Podesta is on the same planet.

    That doesn't really make sense... o.O
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  14. #514

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    His public stance being espoused to hundreds of thousands of people -maybe millions if it's in one of his books- is disingenuous and he's some kind of plant because he's "promoted" a project which no one knows he worked on unless they "dox" him and find some obscure interview, a project which includes a section we have no idea if he contributed to or not about helping migrant workers? Also John Podesta is on the same planet.

    That doesn't really make sense... o.O
    Nigger, he lists it in his biography and has stated he's proud of that work when asked.

    His philosophical stance directly contributes (by design) to the destruction of western civilization. He basically peppers standard self help shit (like clean your room and organize your life) in with dangerously poison ideology. If everyone of all races embraced his ideology globalism *might* work; which is what he wants. However, the message is deliberately crafted towards whites, and over 99% of his target audience is white.

    If you have 30 people in a room, 20 people group up into a team, while 10 complete as "individuals", who do you think will win. It's standard game theory.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  15. #515

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    His philosophical stance directly contributes (by design) to the destruction of western civilization. He basically peppers standard self help shit (like clean your room and organize your life) in with dangerously poison ideology. If everyone of all races embraced his ideology globalism *might* work; which is what he wants. However, the message is deliberately crafted towards whites, and over 99% of his target audience is white.

    If you have 30 people in a room, 20 people group up into a team, and 10 complete as "individuals", who do you think will win. It's standard game theory.

    Okay. I thought the Leonidas pic was a hyperbolic joke, but you actually believe he's literally is against any form of organized government or defense or nation and just wants all white people running around as totally unconnected individuals...
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  16. #516

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Okay. I thought the Leonidas pic was a hyperbolic joke, but you actually believe he's literally is against any form of organized government or defense or nation and just wants all white people running around as totally unconnected individuals...


    He literally brags that he has been the single largest force preventing whites from organizing for their collective interests.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  17. #517

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    On the topic at hand.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  18. #518

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    If you have 30 people in a room, 20 people group up into a team, while 10 complete as "individuals", who do you think will win. It's standard game theory.

    He literally brags that he has been the single largest force preventing whites from organizing for their collective interests.
    There's a logical gap between "against ethno-nationalism" and a secret malevolent intent to allow the other races gang up on individual whites and destroy them.

    In your mind organizing based on race is the only way for those people to organize in their collective interests, race being the top tier of collective and race being the top tier interest, and so you're bridging that gap by inserting that idea into the thought process as a truth you think everyone else secretly agrees with and is undermining, consciously or unconsciously, individually or collectively.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  19. #519

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    There's a logical gap between "against ethno-nationalism" and a secret malevolent intent to allow the other races gang up on individual whites and destroy them.

    In your mind organizing based on race is the only way for those people to organize in their collective interests, race being the top tier of collective and race being the top tier interest, and so you're bridging that gap by inserting that idea into the thought process as a truth you think everyone else secretly agrees with and is undermining, consciously or unconsciously, individually or collectively.
    Instinctually agree with from birth, yes. As I can prove with countless pieces of scientific research you would dismiss out of hand, since you either wouldn't understand it - or you'd ignore entirely because it's not compatible with your neoliberal world view.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    His public stance being espoused to hundreds of thousands of people -maybe millions if it's in one of his books- is disingenuous and he's some kind of plant because he's "promoted" a project which no one knows he worked on unless they "dox" him and find some obscure interview, a project which includes a section we have no idea if he contributed to or not about helping migrant workers? Also John Podesta is on the same planet.

    That doesn't really make sense... o.O
    The reason I didn't bother responding with the same line of questioning is because you won't get anywhere in this conversation. It's conclusions are already settled. Marou is too deep in the alt-right kool aid. His world view is no so much a horse shoe theory of the left, but no less a grim reflection of identity politics. Instead of rallying with others to fight the patriarchy or system racism, for him its about rallying against the Jews to save the white race. Even though Jordan has literally gone on record speaking specifically against Open Borders, it doesn't reallly matter because he is against identity politics and subsequently also against "white people organizing in their own interests." You can't be in agreement with a black conservative, because you are just being manipulated by the Jews into thinking someone is "based". The white identity is in jeopardy if you approve or accept other races with similar views. Jordan espouses color blindness, which is a cardinal sin to identity politicians regardless of whether they are on the left or right. He's either a REEEEE Rich White Man protecting white power or a REEEEE Globalist Jew lover.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  21. #521

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    The reason I didn't bother responding with the same line of questioning is because you won't get anywhere in this conversation. It's conclusions are already settled. Marou is too deep in the alt-right kool aid. His world view is no so much a horse shoe theory of the left, but no less a grim reflection of identity politics. Instead of rallying with others to fight the patriarchy or system racism, for him its about rallying against the Jews to save the white race. Even though Jordan has literally gone on record speaking specifically against Open Borders, it doesn't reallly matter because he is against identity politics and subsequently also against "white people organizing in their own interests." You can't be in agreement with a black conservative, because you are just being manipulated by the Jews into thinking someone is "based". The white identity is in jeopardy if you approve or accept other races with similar views. Jordan espouses color blindness, which is a cardinal sin to identity politicians regardless of whether they are on the left or right. He's either a REEEEE Rich White Man protecting white power or a REEEEE Globalist Jew lover.
    I'm not really sure I'm following your point.

    I want whites to have self determination like every other race does, and to be able to organize into ethnic interest groups like every other race does. If you consider that REEEE'ing that's on you.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    My point is your world view is identity politics. There is no room for convincing you of the validity of someone like Peterson (anymore than I could convince a feminist there isn't a wage gap) because you've already written him off as a globalist jew shill. And, much like a leftist identity politic meme that sucks, that is why the Leonidas joke was gay and didn't make sense.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  23. #523

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    My point is your world view is identity politics. There is no room for convincing you of the validity of someone like Peterson (anymore than I could convince a feminist there isn't a wage gap) because you've already written him off as a globalist jew shill. And, much like a leftist identity politic meme that sucks, that is why the Leonidas joke was gay and didn't make sense.
    He's a self professed globalist, and I believe he genuinely thinks the world would be a better place if everyone rejected identity politics. However, I don't think that's realistic. You're not going to get non-whites or gays or feminists or any of these other millions of racial/religious/gender/sexual groups to give up identity politics. Why would they? It works, and gives them power they would otherwise lack. As a result encouraging only whites to give up racial identity politics is objectively bad. It leaves them unarmed against everyone else.

    My views aren't rocket surgery, nor do I think they are particularly extreme if presented within appropriate context. He actively defends Jewish nepotism and extreme in-group preference I believe, only because he's a smart enough man to know that if he doesn't he won't have a platform anymore.

    His message of self-improvement can be found in a million different self help books. He does however, deliver it better. As much as I believe his focus on individualism is very harmful to the continued survival of western civilization, overall he is a gateway to where I am - so I consider him a net positive to the world at large. He encourages critical thinking, and unlike with feminism - that will inevitably lead to my position.

    None of my positions preclude being in agreement with a "based black man". They just acknowledge that as an outlier. Public policy can not be based on outliers. It leads to things like gender neutral bathrooms and other insanity. My positions have been purged of cognitive dissonance through much self examination. I'm fairly certain I'm the only person here who can say that.

    You can't have identity politics for all but *some*, down that path lies darkness and dragons. Since tribalism is an inherit part of human nature it's not realistic to undo it without rejecting human nature itself. All ideologies that reject human nature are doomed to failure. Overall I'd say I'm extremely mellow for someone that ate *all* the red pills. Others fare far worse.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    He's a self professed globalist
    Wrong.

    Here he is giving a talk on the evil of globalism, how it will always fail and how Nationalism is a good thing, by using the story of the Tower of Babel.



    The man is anti-authoritarian, which sets up him immediately against the Nazi's (left) and Neo-nazi's (alt-right fags). He isn't encouraging whites to give up their identity (that is stupid), he's encouraging everyone to fight against the eventual authoritarian government that will ensue in the wake of identity politics. It's why despite the fact that he can give a lecture specifically saying Globalism is evil, that Open Borders are a bad thing, nerds will go through his bibliography see that he did work with the UN and go "SEE I FUCKING KNEW IT! THE UN IS EVIL THEREFORE HE IS A GLOBALIST JEW SHILL/WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY SUPPORTER!".

    There is no bridging the gap for someone that will only look at nebulous conclusions in spite of the explicit, staring them in the face. There are too many shadows in the world to stare at, even in the broad daylight. It's silly to even try to argue.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-08-2018 at 09:54 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  25. #525

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Wrong.

    Here he is giving a talk on the evil of globalism, how it will always fail and how Nationalism is a good thing, by using the story of the Tower of Babel.



    The man is anti-authoritarian, which sets up him immediately against the Nazi's (left) and Neo-nazi's (alt-right fags). He isn't encouraging whites to give up their identity (that is stupid), he's encouraging everyone to fight against the eventual authoritarian government that will ensue in the wake of it. It's why despite the fact that he can give a lecture specifically saying Globalism is evil, that Open Borders are a bad thing, nerds will go through his bibliography see that he did work with the UN and go "SEE I FUCKING KNEW IT! THE UN IS EVIL THEREFORE HE IS A GLOBALIST JEW SHILL/WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY SUPPORTER!".

    There is no bridging the gap for someone that will only look at nebulous conclusions in spite of the explicit, staring them in the face. There are too many shadows in the world to stare at, even in the broad daylight. It's silly to even try to argue.
    I don't have time to watch this now, but I believe you. I think people are allowed to change their mind, and just because someone said some shit 8 years ago - doesn't mean they believe it today. Me today would argue plenty with the me of 8 years ago.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts