+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 661

Thread: Humor - Round 2

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    He gave that lecture less than a year ago. It is part of one of his biblical lectures which he still gives and promotes. His opinion has not changed.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  2. #527

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    He gave that lecture less than a year ago. It is part of one of his biblical lectures which he still gives and promotes. His opinion has not changed.
    I believe all of these criticisms are fair. He gave this lecture less than a month ago.

    https://www.amren.com/commentary/201...d-white-pride/
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I believe all of these criticisms are fair. He gave this lecture less than a month ago.

    https://www.amren.com/commentary/201...d-white-pride/
    I read through it, and tried my best to look up his sources (but they are often wrong/mislabeled).

    Peterson's assertion in the context of "white pride" is that you, who hasn't done shit in Rural Florida, shouldn't sit around being proud of the people that built the Sistine Chapel because you are 15% Italian. But rather, that you should be in awe of the power, and audacity of the men that gave us western civilization and cities. The miracle that they bestowed upon us is something that we should revere and emulate them. Not just sit around and take credit for their works because we have the same skin color. Of course a white identitarian would have a problem with that, because it would shift the burden from the lazy pack mentality to the individual.

    We should rally around the Europeans and their civlization because they are fucking right, not because they were fucking white.

    I think the criticism is gay.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-08-2018 at 10:36 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  4. #529

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I read through it, and tried my best to look up his sources (but they are often wrong/mislabeled).

    Peterson's assertion in the context of "white pride" is that you, who hasn't done shit in Rural Florida, shouldn't sit around being proud of the people that built the Sistine Chapel because you are 15% Italian. But rather, that you should be in awe of the power, and audacity of the men that gave us western civilization and cities. The miracle that they bestowed upon us is something that we should revere and emulate them. Not just sit around and take credit for their works because we have the same skin color. Of course a white identitarian would have a problem with that, because it would shift the burden from the lazy pack mentality to the individual.

    We should rally around the Europeans and their civlization because they are fucking right, not because they were fucking white.

    I think the criticism is gay.
    Except that civilization exists BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE. You know the Liberia example as well as I do, but there are dozens. Culture is downstream from genetics; everything is downstream from genetics. Time preference, empathy, trust levels, conformity. All of it. You don't dispute this, yet race isn't important? Do you not see the cognitive dissonance in that statement?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    I'm mostly Irish, my ancestor came over here during the potato famine and fought on both sides of the civil war. I have no relationship to the US constitution, the magna carta, the freeing of slaves or ending of slavery in my ancestory. I happen to be the same color as the people who did that. Do I get to take credit for all that shit?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  6. #531

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I'm mostly Irish, my ancestor came over here during the potato famine and fought on both sides of the civil war. I have no relationship to the US constitution, the magna carta, the freeing of slaves or ending of slavery in my ancestory. I happen to be the same color as the people who did that. Do I get to take credit for all that shit?
    I never said to take credit for that. But take pride and responsibility for it. Hey, my ancestors gave enough of a shit to do these things, I should preserve them. You can't find motivation to protect something you don't take pride in. If you can't express SATISFACTION with what your ancestors have done without being WACIST we're fucked.

    Pride: a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I never said to take credit for that. But take pride and responsibility for it. Hey, my ancestors gave enough of a shit to do these things, I should preserve them. You can't find motivation to protect something you don't take pride in. If you can't express SATISFACTION with what your ancestors have done without being WACIST we're fucked.

    Pride: a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
    And what does Peterson say? Take responsibility, not some ignorant ass unconnected pride. Again, we must preserve western civilization and values because they are right, not because they are white. It didn't happen in isolation. Romans, Greeks, Germans, Portuguese, Celts, Anglo's (yes even Jews, gasp!); all probably countless fucking ethnic and cultural disparate groups that hated each other often, contributed to the development of western civilization. Lumping all those groups in together as one group to take *pride* in is fucking stupid. It's as stupid as a black liberal saying, "you all benefited from slavery" gibs me dem reparations.

    We should be encouraging others to bask in the glory of those men, whether there is some nebulous genetic link or not.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  8. #533

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    And what does Peterson say? Take responsibility, not some ignorant ass unconnected pride. Again, we must preserve western civilization and values because they are right, not because they are white. It didn't happen in isolation. Romans, Greeks, Germans, Portuguese, Celts, Anglo's (yes even Jews, gasp!); all probably countless fucking ethnic and cultural disparate groups that hated each other often, contributed to the development of western civilization. Lumping all those groups in together as one group to take *pride* in is fucking stupid. It's as stupid as a black liberal saying, "you all benefited from slavery" gibs me dem reparations.

    We should be encouraging others to bask in the glory of those men, whether there is some nebulous genetic link or not.
    The opposite of pride is apathy. The position you just expressed is a mentally tortured way of saying take pride in things without taking pride in them.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    The opposite of pride is apathy. The position you just expressed is a mentally tortured way of saying take pride in things without taking pride in them.
    No, it isn't. White ethnic pride is just a lie. You are probably no more related to Plato who's wisdom influenced modern governments than you are the Jew that gave us nuclear energy, which helped in making us a world power. Understanding what Plato said, and what he means is something to take pride in. I think its pretty obvious, and pretty easy to see that.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  10. #535

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    No, it isn't. White ethnic pride is just a lie. You are probably no more related to Plato who's wisdom influenced modern governments than you are the Jew that gave us nuclear energy, which helped in making us a world power. Understanding what Plato said, and what he means is something to take pride in. I think its pretty obvious, and pretty easy to see that.
    If I tell you to take pride in your work I don't mean you should take pride in the bass fishing championship the company's CEO won last year. I mean you should respect what the company is trying to do, and do your best to carry out your responsibilities honorably. This is a retarded liberalistism style semantic argument.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    If I tell you to take pride in your work I don't mean you should take pride in the bass fishing championship the company's CEO won last year. I mean you should respect what the company is trying to do, and do your best to carry out your responsibilities honorably. This is a retarded liberalistism style semantic argument.
    And that is exactly what Peterson professes. Respect what has been done, and carry out the values of the west honorably. It's quite simple.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  12. #537

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    And that is exactly what Peterson professes. Respect what has been done, and carry out the values of the west honorably. It's quite simple.
    Yet at the same time refusing to call pride, pride, perhaps for marketing purposes? Do you understand how the word pride is being utterly abused here?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Yet at the same time refusing to call pride, pride, perhaps for marketing purposes? Do you understand how the word pride is being utterly abused here?
    It's only because through your world view its impossible for you to make a distinction. Exactly as I originally predicted at the start.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  14. #539

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    It's only because through your world view its impossible for you to make a distinction. Exactly as I originally predicted at the start.
    I don't have anything to defend here. Show me a thriving example of western civilization divorced from "whiteness" and you'll have something.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I don't have anything to defend here. Show me a thriving example of western civilization divorced from "whiteness" and you'll have something.
    You know what, here, I'll let you see what the man says directly for yourself. Instead of going around in circles with me you can agree or disagree with him (but I believe would still be a retard if you thought this made him a globalist Jew lover), which was the basis for that article you linked:

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  16. #541

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    It's only because through your world view its impossible for you to make a distinction. Exactly as I originally predicted at the start.
    Are you guys trolling me to make me think Zav agrees with me? I'm pretty sure he doesn't get my statements about an arbitrary focus on "whiteness". AFAIK he should agree 100% with you and all your cart-drawn horses like IQ maps by race and crime stats by race. C'mon this is the humor thread. Post some black/white stat memes and he'll be back on your side where he belongs.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  17. #542

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Are you guys trolling me to make me think Zav agrees with me? I'm pretty sure he doesn't get my statements about an arbitrary focus on "whiteness". AFAIK he should agree 100% with you and all your cart-drawn horses like IQ maps by race and crime stats by race. C'mon this is the humor thread. Post some black/white stat memes and he'll be back on your side where he belongs.
    That's why I think he's experiencing cognitive dissonance on this issue and you're not. You can't be a race realist and also divorce race from western civilization without some crazy mental gymnastics.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  18. #543
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    That's why I think he's experiencing cognitive dissonance on this issue and you're not. You can't be a race realist and also divorce race from western civilization without some crazy mental gymnastics.
    Nigger, I ain't experiencing nothing like that. I can understand racial differences and statistics (commonality: biology, community, culture) and still not be an ignorant racist that can only see through a lens of opposing groups. You can agree with some positions of a group (like the alt-right) without being a brain washed 8chan tard that goes all in.

    And VK:

    I honestly don't know what the fuck you are talking about sometimes. I can have a disagreement (like now) with Marou, but at least with him I understand where he's coming from... And just because I'm not completely racist, doesnt' mean I don't think racism is really fucking funny.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-08-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  19. #544

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Nigger, I ain't experiencing nothing like that. I can understand racial differences and statistics (commonality: biology, community, culture) and still not be an ignorant racist that can only see through a lens of opposing groups. You can agree with some positions of a group (like the alt-right) without being a brain washed 8chan tard that goes all in.
    I don't really see how.

    If race -> culture then you'd have to go all in for race otherwise give up all the things you love about your culture.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  20. #545

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I don't really see how.

    If race -> culture then you'd have to go all in for race otherwise give up all the things you love about your culture.
    Here I agree with VK...



    I find you both frustrating, yet at the same time you're my favorite folks to argue with. Too bad we're like the only people that argue here most of the time. Bitching at other people online is a lost art. Most folks just want hugboxes these days.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  21. #546
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I don't really see how.

    If race -> culture then you'd have to go all in for race otherwise give up all the things you love about your culture.
    If race-> culture then there would be no black Conservatives, people like Thomas Sowell wouldn't exist nor Denish D'Souza. It's clear that some can embrace the ideology of the West. Those that can't are enemies, regardless of skin color. I'd happily ship all those fucking leftist Jews and whites at Harvard over to Africa along with the gibs me dat crew.

    And if you mean that race creates culture, I'd again say my Irish heritage had nothing to do with shit in Western Civlization. I'd give the credit to Jesus and the Romans/middle east for all that shit.

    My forenigga literally came here because they ran out of potatoes, he didn't give shit about shit to do with freedom.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-08-2018 at 12:03 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  22. #547

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    If race-> culture then there would be no black Conservatives, people like Thomas Sowell wouldn't exist nor Denish D'Souza. It's clear that some can embrace the ideology of the West. Those that can't are enemies, regardless of skin color. I'd happily ship all those fucking leftist Jews and whites at Harvard over to Africa along with the gibs me dat crew.

    And if you mean that race creates culture, I'd again say my Irish heritage had nothing to do with shit in Western Civlization. I'd give the credit to Jesus and the Romans/middle east for all that shit.

    My forenigga literally came here because they ran out of potatoes, he didn't give shit about shit to do with freedom.
    So you just... don't like black people? And the rest is lulz?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  23. #548

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    If race-> culture then there would be no black Conservatives, people like Thomas Sowell wouldn't exist nor Denish D'Souza. It's clear that some can embrace the ideology of the West. Those that can't are enemies, regardless of skin color. I'd happily ship all those fucking leftist Jews and whites at Harvard over to Africa along with the gibs me dat crew.

    And if you mean that race creates culture, I'd again say my Irish heritage had nothing to do with shit in Western Civlization. I'd give the credit to Jesus and the Romans/middle east for all that shit.

    My forenigga literally came here because they ran out of potatoes, he didn't give shit about shit to do with freedom.
    Outliers, and you know they are outliers. I don't know anyone that wants a 100% white ethnostate. Japan is an ethnostate. Some white and black people live there. The state is still very much Japanese, and in direct control of only Japanese people. They don't take the poor, lazy, and tired. They take the people that want to be there that are smart enough to meet their strict requirements. Almost all non-Japanese there are residents and can't vote. You *can* in theory become a Japanese citizen. It's hard as hell. Only a few hundred people manage it a year. That's how we should be.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    So you just... don't like black people? And the rest is lulz?
    Nigger, I've served in the Army with black people that loved America more than even I do. What I hate is anti-Americanism.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Outliers, and you know they are outliers. I don't know anyone that wants a 100% white ethnostate. Japan is an ethnostate. Some white and black people live there. The state is still very much Japanese, and in direct control of only Japanese people. They don't take the poor, lazy, and tired. They take the people that want to be there that are smart enough to meet their strict requirements. Almost all non-Japanese there are residents and can't vote. You *can* in theory become a Japanese citizen. It's hard as hell. Only a few hundred people manage it a year. That's how we should be.
    Yeah, see if that is what happens, then that is what happens. I want ideological purity, not ethnic purity. If it ends up being the case that its only mostly whites, orthodox Jews, and hispanics that make up the New-Old America then so be it. We gave ya'll niggas a choice.

    And, before you say so: I don't agree with everything that Peterson says, I just think you look like a moron when you say he's a globalist shill REEEE.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts