+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Humor - Round 2

Default Re: Humor - Round 2

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Can confirm. Neily T grilled my hotdog BLACK.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Can confirm. Neily T grilled my hotdog BLACK.
    Who is Neily T? I've seen you say that before, but google turned up nothing.

Also the preacher was funny, but wasn't far off. Apparently Gay dudes make up like 40% of the people with anal cancer and only like 1-2% of the population.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-17-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Who is Neily T? I've seen you say that before, but google turned up nothing.

Also the preacher was funny, but wasn't far off. Apparently Gay dudes make up like 40% of the people with anal cancer and only like 1-2% of the population.
    My guess is Neily T is Neil deGrasse Tyson, but why he grilled his dog black is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    My guess is Neily T is Neil deGrasse Tyson, but why he grilled his dog black is beyond me.
    That's got to be it. I think he means he stuck it in NDT's buttake and got it burned from the heat of the anal sex (like the preacher man say).
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

If Feminism Is Going to Accomplish Anything, We Male Allies Need to Get Laid More
    https://archive.is/KklcW

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I laughed my ass off at that diabeetous testing.

cat poops standing
    The zoom of his little face in the last pane... I fukin died. >.<

The zoom of his little face in the last pane... I fukin died. >.<
    that's what got me too

GOT EM

Context Appropriate.

Auschbitch
    I died.

RIP VK

1984 - 2018

I died.

RIP VK

1984 - 2018
    That really got me too. I legit had tears streaming down my face.

I laughed at the Milo thing.