+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 634

Thread: Humor - Round 2

  1. #576

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  2. #577

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  3. #578

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Can confirm. Neily T grilled my hotdog BLACK.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  4. #579
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Can confirm. Neily T grilled my hotdog BLACK.
    Who is Neily T? I've seen you say that before, but google turned up nothing.


    Also the preacher was funny, but wasn't far off. Apparently Gay dudes make up like 40% of the people with anal cancer and only like 1-2% of the population.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-17-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  5. #580
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Who is Neily T? I've seen you say that before, but google turned up nothing.


    Also the preacher was funny, but wasn't far off. Apparently Gay dudes make up like 40% of the people with anal cancer and only like 1-2% of the population.
    My guess is Neily T is Neil deGrasse Tyson, but why he grilled his dog black is beyond me.

  6. #581
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    My guess is Neily T is Neil deGrasse Tyson, but why he grilled his dog black is beyond me.
    That's got to be it. I think he means he stuck it in NDT's buttake and got it burned from the heat of the anal sex (like the preacher man say).
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  7. #582
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  8. #583
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  9. #584

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2



    If Feminism Is Going to Accomplish Anything, We Male Allies Need to Get Laid More
    https://archive.is/KklcW

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  10. #585

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  11. #586
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    I laughed my ass off at that diabeetous testing.

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  12. #587
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  13. #588

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    cat poops standing
    The zoom of his little face in the last pane... I fukin died. >.<
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  14. #589
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    The zoom of his little face in the last pane... I fukin died. >.<
    that's what got me too
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  15. #590
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  16. #591

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  17. #592
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  18. #593
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  19. #594
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    GOT EM

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  20. #595

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Context Appropriate.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  21. #596
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  22. #597

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Auschbitch
    I died.

    RIP VK

    1984 - 2018
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  23. #598
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,051

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I died.

    RIP VK

    1984 - 2018
    That really got me too. I legit had tears streaming down my face.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  24. #599

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2



    I laughed at the Milo thing.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  25. #600

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts