+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 661

Thread: Humor - Round 2

  1. #551

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    I accidentially fucked up VK's post. VK, please fix -M
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Wat.

    See, this is why I can't understand you sometimes.

    Edit: nevermind, I misread your post so that one is on me.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  3. #553

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Yeah, see if that is what happens, then that is what happens. I want ideological purity, not ethnic purity. If it ends up being the case that its only mostly whites, orthodox Jews, and hispanics that make up the New-Old America then so be it. We gave ya'll niggas a choice.

    And, before you say so: I don't agree with everything that Peterson says, I just think you look like a moron when you say he's a globalist shill REEEE.
    If he wants the same things my adversaries want - that being atomized white individuals that refuse to organize for their group interests, he is not my friend. That doesn't necessarily make him a shill, it makes him a "true believer". Like most of the boomers he drank the kool aid of the Frankfurt school so deep it can't be undone. What he was doing in that YouTube video you linked is called pilpul. He was dancing around meaningfully addressing the topic. He was being a politician, one that happens to sound an awful lot like Kermit the frog.

    This Comment on the video best sums it up:
    "I really don't get JBP here and I think this is his Achilles heel. We don't say "it was me" but "it was my ancestors and I am their descendant, they did it for us" which is true, then we take pride and responsibility to give that and more to our children. If that's "radical right wing" then 99% men in our history, who built everything, were radical right wingers and minorities in our nations today act like "radical right wingers" too. I don't see anybody going full relative on their heritage, pride and cultural/racial identity. No, it's a blue pill only for white people.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    If he wants the same things my adversaries want - that being atomized white individuals that refuse to organize for their group interests, he is not my friend. That doesn't necessarily make him a shill, it makes him a "true believer". Like most of the boomers he drank the kool aid of the Frankfurt school so deep it can't be undone. What he was doing in that YouTube video you linked is called pilpul. He was dancing around meaningfully addressing the topic. He was being a politician, one that happens to sound an awful lot like Kermit the frog.

    This Comment on the video best sums it up:
    "I really don't get JBP here and I think this is his Achilles heel. We don't say "it was me" but "it was my ancestors and I am their descendant, they did it for us" which is true, then we take pride and responsibility to give that and more to our children. If that's "radical right wing" then 99% men in our history, who built everything, were radical right wingers and minorities in our nations today act like "radical right wingers" too. I don't see anybody going full relative on their heritage, pride and cultural/racial identity. No, it's a blue pill only for white people.
    He do be sounding like Kermit the frog. That is about the only thing you seem to get right.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I accidentially fucked up VK's post. VK, please fix -M
    Wait, so whatchu sayin' is: Japanese people embraced Western Values and prospered? Gasp!


    Also:


    Last edited by Zavon; 06-08-2018 at 12:32 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  6. #556

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    I had some kind of argument to get into about Imperial Japan going from Samurai to western/european-styled and how that should be impossible to maintain over multiple generations of Japanese ethnic control if race yields culture, but I'm just so flabbergasted at Zavon's 180 I don't even can't so far as want to go look more like.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  7. #557

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    I think Jordan B Peterson... fixed... Zavon? Is that what's happening?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I had some kind of argument to get into about Imperial Japan going from Samurai to western/european-styled and how that should be impossible to maintain over multiple generations of Japanese ethnic control if race yields culture, but I'm just so flabbergasted at Zavon's 180 I don't even can't so far as want to go look more like.
    I never did a 180, I don't think we understand the nuances of each other's arguments. Its really just that simple. Marou and I want a lot of the same things (probably) but for different reasons. And, probably you and I do too.

    Also:

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I think Jordan B Peterson... fixed... Zavon? Is that what's happening?
    I've actually only listened to a few of his lectures (the Newman interview and the Shapiro/Rubin talks). I respect what the guy is trying to do, but he's largely only said what I already believe better than I ever could. What has me on the right, is the toxic leftist culture that I feel is a danger to everything the West stands for. Alt-Right fags are a reaction to the left as much as Peterson is, but have an eye for an eye perspective. That don't jive with me because it (just as freely) destroys what I hold sacred. *Shrug* When or If it ever comes to having to choose a side between the extreme left or Alt-Right, I'd choose the Alt-Right.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  10. #560

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by zavon View Post
    i never did a 180, i don't think we understand the nuances of each other's arguments. Its really just that simple. Marou and i want a lot of the same things (probably) but for different reasons. And, probably you and i do too.
    nigga this aint nuance
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  11. #561

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    nigga this aint nuance
    It kinda is though, really. Because Zavon could lay out his principled picture of a good society, and it would probably end up 95% white with no leftists. In order to get to that society, he'd have to go full authoritarian for a time. Whereas in my case I'd drop marxists out of helicopters, deport the neoconservative and neoliberal Jews (or gas them), and create societal incentives for white breeding and disincentives for welfare lifestyle.

    In either event you end up with a period of authoritarianism, and later a nice society free of what ails it. The approach is just slightly different. One involves less Huge Boss uniforms.



    Both though lead to something more like this:



    and less like this:

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    It kinda is though, really. Because Zavon could lay out his principled picture of a good society, and it would probably end up 95% white with no leftists. In order to get to that society, he'd have to go full authoritarian for a time. Whereas in my case I'd drop marxists out of helicopters, deport the neoconservative and neoliberal Jews (or gas them), and create societal incentives for white breeding and disincentives for welfare lifestyle.

    In either event you end up with a period of authoritarianism, and later a nice society free of what ails it. The approach is just slightly different. One involves less Huge Boss uniforms.

    TBH Nazi's really did rock amazing uniforms. That professionalism and discipline is part of what made them so god damn scary.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  13. #563

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    TBH Nazi's really did rock amazing uniforms. That professionalism and discipline is part of what made them so god damn scary.
    At this point the alt-right has fractured and I think I fall far more on the side of the Nazis and the Fascists.

    There is a big push for "American Nationalism" from what remains of the alt-right organizations. Somehow expecting we can reform the United States into a white ethnostate again by seizing political power and avoiding too openly discussing our agenda. On the other side are the unashamed Nazis, etc - that think more along the lines of "Get ready for balkanization, seize regions when this happens." There are large meat-space organizations forming to meet this goal.

    In this split, candidates like Patrick Little don't have the support of the alt-right, and the alt-right isn't doing any public events or anything because of bad optics. I think they're all a bunch of fucking cucks. You can't get what you want if you don't even support candidates openly advocating for the positions you claim to hold.

    Besides, Nazi ideology makes much more sense than we've been led to believe.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  14. #564
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    At this point the alt-right has fractured and I think I fall far more on the side of the Nazis and the Fascists.

    There is a big push for "American Nationalism" from what remains of the alt-right organizations. Somehow expecting we can reform the United States into a white ethnostate again by seizing political power and avoiding too openly discussing our agenda. On the other side are the unashamed Nazis, etc - that think more along the lines of "Get ready for balkanization, seize regions when this happens." There are large meat-space organizations forming to meet this goal.

    In this split, candidates like Patrick Little don't have the support of the alt-right, and the alt-right isn't doing any public events or anything because of bad optics. I think they're all a bunch of fucking cucks. You can't get what you want if you don't even support candidates openly advocating for the positions you claim to hold.

    Besides, Nazi ideology makes much more sense than we've been led to believe.

    Peterson was talking about that debate he did with Dyson the other day on Political Correctness, and arrived at a similar view about there being an inevitable "turmoil" or fight. The Nog, Dr. Dyson started the debate off saying,: 'Yo Bix Nood u can't even tell us nothing cuz u iz a whites male. You is rich and be on da new york timeses best sale ar list. U need to learn about other peoples and they struggle." So, that means there is no possibility of a meaningful conversation (as Peterson pointed out). And what do two groups of people who have a problem but can't converse have left to do? Fight. That's all that is left.

    It's unfortunate, but seems to be inevitable.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  15. #565

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Peterson was talking about that debate he did with Dyson the other day on Political Correctness, and arrived at a similar view about there being an inevitable "turmoil" or fight. The Nog, Dr. Dyson started the debate off saying,: 'Yo Bix Nood u can't even tell us nothing cuz u iz a whites male. You is rich and be on da new york timeses best sale ar list. U need to learn about other peoples and they struggle." So, that means there is no possibility of a meaningful conversation (as Peterson pointed out). And what do two groups of people who have a problem but can't converse have left to do? Fight. That's all that is left.

    It's unfortunate, but seems to be inevitable.
    That's how I feel about it. The pattern of melting pot --> societal strife --> genocide/balkanization has happened so many times now over recorded human history it's breaking the trend that we're even still holding together. This country is 2 days of power loss or a major financial meltdown away from total anarchy. The great depression we survived in the early 20th century would be enough to end us today. We have no societal cohesion, and the only people who think of themselves as "Americans First, race second" in any significant number, are whites. The reality of that situation will sink it pretty quickly when things start going south.

    This shift occurs definitively when we enter the (permanent) period of non-white rule in the mid 2020's, but possibly earlier dependent on unknown economic and other conditions. Back to the topic at hand.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  16. #566

    Default Re: Humor(less) Thread (Title Updated)

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,061

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    I am of the opinion that the Internet is actually a terrible place to have discussions like these, mainly due to anonymity and being unable to break down minor nuances in peoples views and opinions as they are happening... People tend to do big text dumps or one liners and then not have the attention/desire/energy to finish it all the way through because they're just interacting with a screen. As I am about to do below.

    Going to the Joe Rogan point in another thread(or maybe this one??), I find myself not wanting to be tied to a certain position/identity because I want to be able to communicate with as many differing viewpoints as possible without them shutting me out simply due to identity politics. I also enjoy being pseudo-intellectual many times because I don't want to take it seriously, taking it seriously often becomes a depressing and frustrating journey in futility because the general populace does not take anything seriously unless it is spoon fed from a Mass Media outlet... I've definitely been to the left of center for a while, but as the center moved further and further left there wasn't much choice but to lean right. There are also some absurdities being done in the name of 'justice', when these people don't understand the meaning of the word 'justice' to begin with.

    The biggest threat to society/our planet IN MY OPINION, and I've held this opinion for probably 10 years now, is overpopulation. Now, there are a MYRIAD of issues that stem from and cause overpopulation, and the planet as a whole really needs to figure this out.

    Some simple examples to back my point:

    Poor people tend to have the most children, while wealthy and upper class (usually white) people tend to have less children. This also extends to Wealthy Nations vs Poor Nations, highly developed cultures/nations have lower birthrates, whereas the opposite is true for poor nations.

    This trend above serves to increase the pool of 'welfare' citizens who rely on the charity/welfare/etc of others. It is hard to deny that welfare over long periods of time and over many generations within a family/culture/society tends to 'breed out' or lessen any drive to escape it. Marou's 'dem free gibs' politics dominate such cultures and these people will actively vote against their best personal interest for 'free gibs'.

    Theres more but I'm already tired of trying to write up a small research paper on this because we're all of the age where we have internalized most of our core beliefs in stone.

    To expand on my overpopulation opinion.

    1930 estimates of global population was 2 billion people, we currently sit around 7.5 billion people and estimates show 2030 might see us at 8.3b. That is around 4x growth in 100years.

    Prior to this, from 1800 to 1900 we experienced only 2x growth in 100 years and obviously it gets slower and slower the further you go back. Basically since the founding of the US population has steadily been growing faster and faster to the breakneck speed we are at today.

    The number of resources available on this planet are by definition finite. There is a set amount of mass/etc that is contained within our system, some of which is valuable, and some of which is not. Yes this is going to get very 'theoretical'... The more our population growth increases and the more people there are the more people are competing for each piece of resource. This is where the tribalism vs individualism cultures come into heavy conflict. Tribal people will be more willing to sacrifice the weak within their culture to achieve goals to support the tribe, whereas individuals will all be competing against one another as well as the tribes to thrive. This puts them at a disadvantage. However you can't just join any tribe and attempt to thrive within because if you're seen as an outsider you're already up on that chopping block to be sacrificed for the more internal members of a tribe-like culture (depending on culture/values/etc but lets keep it basic).

    It was mentioned before about low-trust groups taking advantage of high-trust groups and this is literally what I am getting at in what I can imagine is some shitty ass explanation to relate it to overpopulation.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 06-09-2018 at 02:16 PM.

  18. #568

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Nigger, fly sometime.

    Most everywhere is empty, and this is true for everywhere on earth (even Japan). If you leave the 25 miles around the interstates and coasts (everywhere, not just the US), there is a whole lot of nothing. Population density of places like Wyoming and Montana is 6 to 7 people per square mile. If you remove the biggest metro areas out of most states and redo averages, they are all pretty much fucking empty.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  19. #569
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Nigger, fly sometime.

    Most everywhere is empty, and this is true for everywhere on earth (even Japan). If you leave the 25 miles around the interstates and coasts (everywhere, not just the US), there is a whole lot of nothing. Population density of places like Wyoming and Montana is 6 to 7 people per square mile. If you remove the biggest metro areas out of most states and redo averages, they are all pretty much fucking empty.
    The Nogs will overrun everything like orcs, then starve to death and go back to living in a tribal state. They will have legends of white skinned demons that used to have the magic of tecmolojeez.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  20. #570
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,061

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    I have flown plenty. Just because there is land doesn't mean that it is farmable, habitable, or smart to turn into a concrete jungle.

    The basic premise is the same. We have a set amount of resources contained within our system (planet), the rate of population growth is already unsustainable and is challenging the entire history of experience that humanity is based off. I'm not talking livable space, I'm talking industrial practices creating scorched earth as a result of trying to meet market/population demands. The amount of trash and e-waste a city such as NY creates on a daily basis is just insane, and it's getting dumped somewhere taking up landmass. At our resort alone they unload 4-6 dumpsters of trash on a weekly basis.

    We can push people together in cities forever just continuously building up till Judge Dredd level apartment buildings exist, that isn't the major issue of overpop/growth. The issue is resources and how different groups want to distribute said resources.

  21. #571

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus
    I have flown plenty. Just because there is land doesn't mean that it is farmable, habitable, or smart to turn into a concrete jungle.
    The way you should think of it, is that we've tapped out much of the low hanging fruit/resources. Believe me, if there is demand all of that empty area will be developed into all of the above.

    The UK: Where reality is a joke.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  22. #572
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,061

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    The way you should think of it, is that we've tapped out much of the low hanging fruit/resources. Believe me, if there is demand all of that empty area will be developed into all of the above.

    Sure, I can understand that. The problem in my eyes is that continuous development without thought for as to why or when is 'enough' is 'cancerous'(in the sci-fi trope that humanity is often seen as a pox upon the universe, eating up everything in their path and leaving waste). When do we decide to cut the hemorrhaging limb off and cauterize the wound?

    Say this population trend continues.

    1800 - 1900 it doubled.
    1900-2000 it quadrupled.
    2000-2100 it is due to either 6x or 8x depending. That is OBSCENE amount of people in my eyes. Especially when a massive portion of them are poor Indians or poor Chinese.

    Then there is the issue of highly developed countries such as ours that have a very large (and growing) ageing population with a much smaller working population with the youngest taking longer and longer to enter the workforce and take high-skill jobs.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 06-10-2018 at 08:13 AM.

  23. #573

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Sure, I can understand that. The problem in my eyes is that continuous development without thought for as to why or when is 'enough' is 'cancerous'(in the sci-fi trope that humanity is often seen as a pox upon the universe, eating up everything in their path and leaving waste). When do we decide to cut the hemorrhaging limb off and cauterize the wound?

    Say this population trend continues.

    1800 - 1900 it doubled.
    1900-2000 it quadrupled.
    2000-2100 it is due to either 6x or 8x depending. That is OBSCENE amount of people in my eyes. Especially when a massive portion of them are poor Indians or poor Chinese.

    Then there is the issue of highly developed countries such as ours that have a very large (and growing) ageing population with a much smaller working population with the youngest taking longer and longer to enter the workforce and take high-skill jobs.
    The only reason there are so many brown people is cause of white people (8% of population). As white people exit stage left (retreat into smaller ethnostates or blend out of existence) all the brown people will either die or be subjugated by Asians; cause asians don't give a fuck. So, we're probably near absolute peak population right now.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  24. #574

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2





    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  25. #575

    Default Re: Humor - Round 2

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts