+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Humor - Round 2

Default Re: Humor - Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Ah, the circle of life.

China seems to have a larger and larger interest in Africa every year. So, how long do you think it will take before they decide the natives are too detrimental til their plans and a "virus" leaks out across the continent?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Life imitates art.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Fucking gold