+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Humor - Round 2

Default Re: Humor - Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Ah, the circle of life.

China seems to have a larger and larger interest in Africa every year. So, how long do you think it will take before they decide the natives are too detrimental til their plans and a "virus" leaks out across the continent?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Life imitates art.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Fucking gold

That stupid soyboy face just slays me.

Last edited by Zavon; 07-20-2018 at 08:00 PM.

rofl im dying at the boomer meme in the first panel

So, they are remaking Buffy the Vampire Slayer with a black cast.

Heh...

I raffed.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Raccoons apparently wash their food before eating, so bitches gave them cotton candy.

So adorably frustrated and confused. :3

Last edited by VKhaun; 08-11-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I'm half convinced that Racoons and Crows are growing very symbiotic with humans and trash. And are also becoming more intelligent/problem solving.

The videos with Crows or some bird in the Corvian family doing simple tasks to achieve a goal are quite impressive.

And raccoons are pretty damn crafty.