+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You know I've never been able to decide if this one is real or not but the fact that he put an apostrophe on "son's" almost makes me say no because I don't think Jaq'darius would have that much sense.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    You know I've never been able to decide if this one is real or not but the fact that he put an apostrophe on "son's" almost makes me say no because I don't think Jaq'darius would have that much sense.
    It's phony. A bunch of liberal folks lost their shit over this alt-right meme when it first appeared.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    It's phony. A bunch of liberal folks lost their shit over this alt-right meme when it first appeared.
    Yeah, person responsible should have used worse grammar to make it more believable. Like blacks drop pluralization a bunch, just dropping off plurals would have made it more realistic.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I'd like to believe that doesn't real, but I'm well past that point.

Ga'll damn she dun gave pics of her butt and "vergina". Bless yo hart honey.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Everyone has been talking about the terrible rap that eminmen did that was anti-Trump. I watched part of it, but it was so stupid I had to stop. Anyways, someone from Pol wrote a rap rebuttal I thought was funny:

Gun reform for Nevada?
    Are those the same guns you were on probation for havin?
    African soliders were never told to go back
    And I remember watching Villanueva stand for the flag
    He didn't kneel like a faggot for the national anthem
    And twist facts, that Michael Brown was throwing his hands up
    Stop throwing a tantrum, you sound like a bitch
    Mad the border wall is stopping you and your friends
    From smuggling bricks
    Enter a mosque for a prayer
    Don't be surprised when they behead you for shaving your beard
    Or throw you off the roof for being a queer
    Yeah, your agenda is clear. You pander to blacks.
    So you can make a little cash off your next shitty track.
    How disgusting is that?
    Trump aint as stingy as you.
    He funded himself, homie you were funded by Jews.
    Making us choose, between the POTUS and you?
    We voted for him, nobody is voting for you.

PEACE

<drops mic>

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.