+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

It made me chuckle.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

What did he try to bite that shit off?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    What did he try to bite that shit off?
    You have to think the guy would have died an idiocy related death regardless eventually. Giving oral to a prostitute demonstrates some seriously bad judgment. The fact that she isn't catching an attempted murder charge is pretty ridiculous.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Top Comment: "When you set the character customization sliders to max"
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

IDK what the eclipse is...

IDK what the eclipse is...
    Read Berserk.

Or...

https://youtu.be/Kr3XYalXhUs?t=3100

Your video was in japanese and was utterly incomprehensible. A magic face tomato sent everyone into the black and white land of face peoples.

I tried to do a google to find out what happened and found this, a much better video explaining:

Your video was in japanese and was utterly incomprehensible. A magic face tomato sent everyone into the black and white land of face peoples.

I tried to do a google to find out what happened and found this, a much better video explaining:

I've always been fond of this one.

Here tho

https://youtu.be/5_wocN8j3qk?t=4550

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    We're just plain making fun of disabled people now?

And on that day, VKhaun the hypocrite went to hell.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Last edited by Zavon; 11-23-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

Just think what a fucking disaster it would be right now if she had won.

Hah, fucking Alex Jones.

So, apparently Cracked is biting the dust. Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of faggots. It's hard to understand the rapid metamorphosis that site went through. From offbeat humor and odd facts to SJW cancer, which seemed to have kicked into 11th gear around Gamergate. I think in the history books gamergate will be remembered as the turning point. Where faggotry finally reached critical mass and disturbed the entertainment time of all of the men that were previously happy to play vidya and let the world do it's own thing.

I remember being bummed out when they started spewing out that shit. I had loved that site for many years. Cracked and Fark used to be my jam 10 years ago or so.