+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor - Round 2

Default Re: Humor Thread

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Last edited by Zavon; 02-18-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post

This was hilarious. Fewer things are more hysterical than nigger science. By lowering the standards of our higher education, to make chump change, we've invited several generations of stupid people and given them validation through degrees.

About 15 seconds into this video you can see what I mean, enjoy:

Also a request. I've never been able to find the original video that was pulled from. the "Kang studies" at the beginning. Anyone with google fu able to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Also a request. I've never been able to find the original video that was pulled from. the "Kang studies" at the beginning. Anyone with google fu able to find it?
    What's the timestamp of the clip you're looking for the full of? I think I have a tool that can search for the video fingerprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    What's the timestamp of the clip you're looking for the full of? I think I have a tool that can search for the video fingerprint.
    Uh, it starts at EXACTLY 20 seconds. The nog on the chalkboard.

EDIT: NVM, I Hypocrit just e-mailed me back with the video

Its so good

https://www.facebook.com/TrippTheTri...3697640999465/
    Last edited by Zavon; 03-03-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Now I don't want people to think we racists up in here, so lets include some whitey.

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Now I don't want people to think we racists up in here, so lets include some whitey.

These people are more retarded libertarians. It doesn't matter what's technically legal or moral, all that matters is reality.

These idiots are the bane of police. The average person doesn't realize this, but the subsequent arrest that has to go with disabling these morons requires a SHIT TON of paperwork. They go through all this horrible stupid arguing, have to physically restrain you, lock you up, take you to processing then spend the next 3 hours writing a god damn report-- not even including the bullshit paperwork you have to do for processing. Law enforcement really sucks shit as a job. Then you have to re-live all the stupid shit again as this idiot inevitably tries to fight it in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

I mean, he ain't wrong tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I mean, he ain't wrong tho.
    Yeah, I wouldn't A Soon he is wrong just cause he talked stupid.

Gets funnier the more you watch it imo

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015SLMR1U/

This has been floating around in Amazon's "interesting finds". I wonder how many people have bought them?

I can't wait to see one IRL so I can just pull it off the wall and leave them locked out, with a device holding their lock closed so a locksmith can't open it.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015SLMR1U/

This has been floating around in Amazon's "interesting finds". I wonder how many people have bought them?

I can't wait to see one IRL so I can just pull it off the wall and leave them locked out, with a device holding their lock closed so a locksmith can't open it.
    If memory serves me correctly the large majority of South Korean apartments/condo's, if not all, use key pads. I'm not sure how it works there either or if its on houses as well but its a big thing.

I'm also thinking of major cities, no idea if this is in more rural areas.

They have way fancier ones. Btw, this is just an example of what you would see. Interesting that you can buy that off Aliexpress, which I recommend STAYING AWAY from.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 03-11-2018 at 09:47 PM.

If memory serves me correctly the large majority of South Korean apartments/condo's, if not all, use key pads.
    That's pretty nice.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.