+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post

Eh... I'm not an expert on her lore but most of what I've seen of her outside Teen Titans shows her as orange, and not like white girl with a weird tan orange but carrot fucking orange. And she's supposed to have a lot of definition and look strong (but still beautiful as an important part of her theme), and usually has big red lips right?

That image on the far right is pretty scary.

But I'll stay open minded and give her a chance.
    I'd like to live in a world where shit like that doesn't make me mad, but I can't. They've made it impossible for me to ignore race. They insert it into everything. They re-write history. They change characters that I love. They say I should feel guilty. Fuck all that noise.

Speaking of subversion, anyone watch Jessica Jones season 2? Jesus it was so over the top... Every other line was about feminism.
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-12-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Speaking of subversion, anyone watch Jessica Jones season 2? Jesus it was so over the top... Every other line was about feminism.
    Honestly that whole season was so forgettable. I watched it over like three nights and couldn't remember the plot AT ALL to talk about it at work the next weekend. I don't remember being bothered by feminist stuff, but I do remember one scene where she wanted to fuck the single dad downstairs. That felt really forced and out of place, like they were just flipping roles to be flipping roles.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Honestly that whole season was so forgettable. I watched it over like three nights and couldn't remember the plot AT ALL to talk about it at work the next weekend. I don't remember being bothered by feminist stuff, but I do remember one scene where she wanted to fuck the single dad downstairs. That felt really forced and out of place, like they were just flipping roles to be flipping roles.

Holy shit you are right. I was just trying to think about the plot and it took me a LOT longer than it should have to remember that the mom was the story. Jeezus.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

race
    I give a lot more leeway with aliens. I understand not liking a race/gender swap among humans, like Ghostbusters or Dark Tower, but with aliens? The artist rendition of a sterotypic pretty white person with some facial ridges or a skin color swap is frankly boring and looks dumb on screen. It's why I could never watch a lot of Star Trek. If there was a black Laura Croft it would bug me a lot more than a Swedish one, but if the end result looks good I don't care for aliens.

Did Gamora bother you in GotG?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Get used to it, left wing propaganda is being heavily pushed in almost all forms of entertainment. I never realized how bad it was until about a year ago I was visiting family and even the commercials were infected with it. White people are being pushed out and I do not understand how anyone can not see this. Regular TV is to the point where I dread having to go out of town, because its going to be pushed at me so hard and watching family act like nothing is wrong disgusts me.

But this is the humor thread, so have this

https://hooktube.com/watch?&v=zS0OhDZIl8E
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

I give a lot more leeway with aliens. I understand not liking a race/gender swap among humans, like Ghostbusters or Dark Tower, but with aliens? The artist rendition of a sterotypic pretty white person with some facial ridges or a skin color swap is frankly boring and looks dumb on screen. It's why I could never watch a lot of Star Trek. If there was a black Laura Croft it would bug me a lot more than a Swedish one, but if the end result looks good I don't care for aliens.

Did Gamora bother you in GotG?
    Nah aliens and shit I don't care about. Also, I don't care about original characters of other races. Like Luke Cage for instance, I really enjoyed that one. I especially liked the half brother black villian in that series, I thought he was dope.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Well say in the example Marou posted I wouldnt care if they casta black girl if they colored her orange and gave her less ghetto looking hair. Zoe Saladana or whatever was perfect for Gamorra in GotG. But if they left her black? No. Couldnt have cast someone white and not greened them out wither. But yeah to what Aienna said, white people are being pushed out of their own culture an creations and its going to backfire big time eventually.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

It's probably not real, but it's funny as hell.

I laughed at that, thanks VK.

This is fucking genius.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

can someone explain that to me?

can someone explain that to me?
    Trannies all around Gandalf from this scene.

So they don't pass for female got it. For some reason, I thought that was all just jewish women, which is why I was confused. Thought maybe jewish women were demons or something.

So they don't pass for female got it. For some reason, I thought that was all just jewish women, which is why I was confused. Thought maybe jewish women were demons or something.
    You just gave me my first actual laugh out loud of the day, thanks for that.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

On that topic the "#FreeBlackCoffee" Starbucks campaign /pol/ has been running (mention coupon code 1488 for a free coffee) is hilarious.

A black comedian did something simillar, its funny as hell too: WOKE: Black Man Walks Into Starbucks to Demand a Free Coffee for Reparations, Gets One

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    IMG
    Do illegal immigrants next, do illegal immigrants next!

Do illegal immigrants next, do illegal immigrants next!

Taco bell, Make a run for the border!

Heh