+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

God damn Russian bots ruining everything!
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Wonder how many people died because of that behavior.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I read that story to my wife the other day, or rather I tried to. I was laughing so fucking hard.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Hah, saw this and thought of you Zav.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by marou View Post
    hah, saw this and thought of you zav.

lol

Kayne West is causing the biggest twatter spergout I've seen in awhile, it's fucking hilarious.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/989227154993963009

------------------------

I've been seeing the Kanye shit in FB feed all day, and I agree it is the best thing to happen in a long while. Another rapper is under fire too, because he came out and said,"Ya'll know black people don't have to be democrats right?" or something like that. I'm not a fan of Kanye's music, or really Kanye as a person, but I love to see more shit like this happening. Its the kind of thing that gives you hope that the turd barge can be turned around.

Last edited by Zavon; 04-26-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Parts of voat, both pols, and gab are all running twitter sockpuppets to JQ black folks right now, and it's also happening organically to some degree. This is a fantastic opportunity. So, I gotta give Kayne some props here, he is opening a giant window of opportunity with his "dragon energy".

If blacks even partially throw off the shackles of their Jewish handlers and the fake black "leaders" (((they))) prop up; we'll all be in a way better spot. Unlikely, but who doesn't like to play the optimist occasionally.

Fuck that got me good.

Yeah, I laughed too. Can't imagine how awkward that shit would be.

Oldie but goodie:

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.