+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Lol, dark.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I'm going to hell for laughing at that, but I'm going to hell laughing.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

hahaha...

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Wow. Nye's show on Netflix is getting WRECKED in the reviews. Hopefully your side gives refunds for cancelled death squads because holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Wow. Nye's show on Netflix is getting WRECKED in the reviews. Hopefully your side gives refunds for cancelled death squads because holy shit.
    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...ime-climate-c/

This doesn't really deserve it's own thread, but I thought this story was really funny:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/new...tickets-turns/

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...-dogs-instead/

“It was supposed to be the most glamorous event of the year, with all the selfie opportunities and flower-crowns a young, gym-bodied social media influencer could dream of,” wrote The Telegraph‘s Adam White. “But Fyre Festival, an elite concert event on a deserted island in the Bahamas with tickets priced up to $12,000 has quickly turned into a terrifying B-movie, with flocks of Instagram models forced to seek shelter in an airport after arriving to discover a lack of food, violent locals, appalling accommodation and feral dogs roaming the grounds.”
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-28-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Fyre Festival[/I]
    That's horrible... o.o

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    There was a part in the song he did, that I KNEW I recognized, it starts at 2:25. At first I thought it was Chevelle, but then I just remembered this is who it is:

Great, now I have to go on a Deftones kick for the next few days.

https://donalddonatesDOTcom/#/

Genius... I wonder how big this will get...

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2015...italized-bite/

Flordia Man tries to kiss cottonmouth:

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    "Not let's not assume some random, senseless, irrational act of violence was committed by........................and she's black".
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    "Not let's not assume some random, senseless, irrational act of violence was committed by........................and she's black".
    I lol'd. There is a comedian Reginald D. Hunter, ( a black guy) that has bit about this. He is from Georgia or something, and he says whenever he hears the news about someone holding up a KFC and then shooting at police he has to go, "Please don't be black, please don't be black".

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    LOL

I just got through listening to Stefan Molyneux's radio show where they were discussing the same thing, going down the list of alarmist "settled science".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCs13Ll04rU&