+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor - Round 2

Default Re: Humor Thread

Hah. Classic TK-421.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Guess Who? - 1995

Guess Who? - 2017
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

And that was my trip to Imgur.

Escape Strategy

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Escape Strategy

Dear god... I just became a conservative, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post

Dear god... I just became a conservative, lmao.
    You musta missed that when we put it in the social justice goes wrong thread. The overton window has shifted so much you probably are conservative now.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    -Drift Train-
    LOL - took me a second to get what I was looking at.

I fucking love Internet Historian.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post

https://twitter.com/TarekFatah/statu...82020078301184

"Islamophobia" conference goes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post

LOL now that's funny right there.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Last edited by Zavon; 05-17-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Last edited by Zavon; 05-17-2017 at 01:16 PM.

Last edited by Zavon; 05-18-2017 at 06:14 PM.