+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Last edited by Zavon; 05-31-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    lol
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

hah, I have a feeling this is actually what most of the internet nazis look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    hah, I have a feeling this is actually what most of the internet nazis look like.

Yeah no doubt. I bet 50% of pol is exactly that.

Attached Images Attached Images

I loved the clips I saw of this guy doing Ali G. Read that in his voice and laughed out loud at work.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I loved the clips I saw of this guy doing Ali G. Read that in his voice and laughed out loud at work.
    Yeah no doubt, the joke is 100 times funnier if you've actually seen Ali G. I came across it on facebook last night, and also burst out laughing.

Last edited by Zavon; 06-02-2017 at 07:38 AM.

My shit is in tears right now, absolute tears. This picture was posted in response to some "fuck ya'll we wuz kangs" comments about an Egyptian heritage article on facebook. Shit is hilarious!

"Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon