+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

"Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, this fucking shit is gold. https://imgtc.com/w/FyCwM3A
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

<Alright guys give me your character sheets, remember that it's a modern dystopian setting and you're employed as police officers to- David you can't make a fucking dwarf
    >He's not a dwarf, he's a rough stocky guy with a beard
    <Stop being a goddamn pain in the ass Dave, play something that fits in the setting
    >Bullshit, when we were playing as antifa in this very same setting you let Charlie play as a fucking goblin. I'm playing a dwarf and that's it.
    <…Alright, play your bloody dwarf. You 4 are police officers in riot gear trying to contain a protest

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."