+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, this fucking shit is gold. https://imgtc.com/w/FyCwM3A
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

<Alright guys give me your character sheets, remember that it's a modern dystopian setting and you're employed as police officers to- David you can't make a fucking dwarf
    >He's not a dwarf, he's a rough stocky guy with a beard
    <Stop being a goddamn pain in the ass Dave, play something that fits in the setting
    >Bullshit, when we were playing as antifa in this very same setting you let Charlie play as a fucking goblin. I'm playing a dwarf and that's it.
    <…Alright, play your bloody dwarf. You 4 are police officers in riot gear trying to contain a protest

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

When did The Onion stop being satire?

Ironically if they hadn't started to shit up video games with social justice this probably would never have gotten started.

Real...

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I don't get this one. Do you have a youtube or know your meme link for it?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

I don't get this one. Do you have a youtube or know your meme link for it?
    I know it's Yu-Gi-Oh, but that's the extent of my knowledge on it.

Blue Eyes White Dragon is (was?) one of the strongest cards in the whole game. I think it's implying he'll have an undead dragon, or already does. I haven't seen the episode yet though.

Trump = Secret Marxist?

First two and a half minutes is the only part worth watching, cause bugs.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Is that guy a terrorist or something? He looks like Rashad Evans.

Is that guy a terrorist or something? He looks like Rashad Evans.
    Nah, the joke is just that he's driving a big truck and they're blaming Spain for the leak.

Fuckin savage...

Last edited by VKhaun; 09-03-2017 at 02:57 PM.