+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Humor Thread

Jokes, youtube videos, pictures, anything goes. Came across this and laughed.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Humor Thread

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Hah, always loved Mr. Bean.

-------------------------------------

For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $80,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it." The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?" Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with an $80,000 mortgage and no bike!"
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Recently discussed on FFXIV, but one of my long time favorites.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

I have no idea what's going on here.

Some girls were beating up on his daughter, and he attacked them to protect her/teach them not to mess with the god damn Dragonborn.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

What's expiring and how can we use it... That sounds very Trumpy.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    What's expiring and how can we use it... That sounds very Trumpy.
    That's just good business. Kill a bunch of mooslims and get rid of some expiring bombs.

lol

"Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

We are living in the best timeline:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...troll-hillary/

"Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Holy shit, this is real.

http://www.pbh2.com/wtf/meet-kenny-a...d-white-tiger/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    The parents, right before conception:

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    That is perfect.