+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    The aussie totally did it on purpose and now is making the rounds for the news publicity.
    Oh, totally. First thing I thought when I saw Australian. Still can't believe they cucked on gun rights.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Truth is the best humor.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Truth is the best humor.

I just laughed my fucking ass off at this.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

God Emperor Trump posted this on FB:

>Tfw you have a history of cheating but it's OK because you're a princess now
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

I dunno why I thought this was funny:

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Funny amazon reviews are the best. Have we talked about the sugar free gummy bears?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I can't remember of gummy bears was here or somewhere else when I first saw it.

Ahahahaha, not a joke on purpose; but funny. I don't think this one got enough nutritions.

‘The food we eat in SA does not come from farms owned by whites, it’s comes from Shoprite, Pick n Pay, and Spar’, Says Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister
    http://www.breeknuusza.com/the-food-...ries-minister/

Ahahahaha, not a joke on purpose; but funny. I don't think this one got enough nutritions.

‘The food we eat in SA does not come from farms owned by whites, it’s comes from Shoprite, Pick n Pay, and Spar’, Says Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister

“if eating each other is the only option we have left when white farmers leave. Then it is fine, we will do it. People do eat people sometimes to survive.”
    I think they're going to be just fine. They got the nutritions figured out.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Okay, is it possible this is fake news? Or maybe a joke out of context?