+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread

Default Re: Humor Thread

Internet Historian covers Tay
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    God I love these. I remember the one where they hooked a taser up to shock people in the nuts. I googled "Bait Bike". I'm going to be watching this shit for a while now.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

There's a joke here to be made here somewhere using the term "colorized".

I believe Andrew Anglin has now reached troll levels not previously known to be possible.

https://dailystormer.is/andrew-angli...li-television/

--->Troll translation

This is the best picture I have ever seen in my life
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Gab is a fucking goldmine of these things.

Voat "TraditionalWives" top post today. Someone did some baking.

The_Donald migration message holds true still.

Never change voat, you make me choke on my coffee at least once a day.

I don't really find the whole genocide thing funny, but I have to admit that is pretty creative.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I don't really find the whole genocide thing funny, but I have to admit that is pretty creative.
    [Redacted]

Sorry for derailing the humor thread with a moment of serial. The fact that people go to prison for questioning things like Nazi death masturbation devices in Europe is absurd.

[Redacted]

Redacted

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

This video. I knew it wasn't just irrational Jew hate but he really went into some detail there. I had never heard the Russian angle. I knew the Jews had been expelled many times throughout the centuries (major exhile from Spain for example) because they were known for moving in and taking over local governments in order to take a stab at broader governments.

Apparently he's not alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 09-20-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

This video. I knew it wasn't just irrational Jew hate but he really went into some detail there. I had never heard the Russian angle. I knew the Jews had been expelled many times throughout the centuries (major exhile from Spain for example) because they were known for moving in and taking over local governments in order to take a stab at broader governments.

Apparently he's not alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50
    [Redacted]

His response, with sources.

An oldie but goodie (especially if you've never seen it). There is something about Matt Berry that just makes me want to grin: