+ Reply to Thread

Default Facebook Live Stream Murder

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a3_1492375958

This video is 100% real, and has been confirmed by the Cleveland police department.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Default Re: Facebook Live Stream Murder

Wow, fucking CNN literally photoshopped the guy to be whiter to try and fit a narrative. I don't know whether this should be the crown jewel of the fake news thread or should be here.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Well at least the selfish piece of shit shot himself:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...-killing-dead/

/pol/ found him and trolled him to death - or so it's being claimed. Could be LARP'ing but I laughed regardless.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."