+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

I believe, and am aware that a few of you wont agree with this, if there is a genocide, culturally and for society, it is going to be bad if it is not covered here appropriately. For everyone not white or alt-right. If the media ignores it or if the left goes so far as to apologize that the black people there had to do what they did, we will see a huge rising in the alt-right. It will push those currently sitting alt-right full 1488, those who are lites full right and those who are undecided right as well. I would go so far as even to say, how badly it is handled could cause civil unrest. We are already sitting on the line of it in some instances.

People like Richard Spencer who so very carefully tip toes around being a white supremacist, will stop doing so. It will cement what they already believe and will stop being afraid of saying it. All the people tired of white guilt, of whites being put down and the crazy the left has become, will stand behind them.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    I believe, and am aware that a few of you wont agree with this, if there is a genocide, culturally and for society, it is going to be bad if it is not covered here appropriately. For everyone not white or alt-right. If the media ignores it or if the left goes so far as to apologize that the black people there had to do what they did, we will see a huge rising in the alt-right. It will push those currently sitting alt-right full 1488, those who are lites full right and those who are undecided right as well. I would go so far as even to say, how badly it is handled could cause civil unrest. We are already sitting on the line of it in some instances.

People like Richard Spencer who so very carefully tip toes around being a white supremacist, will stop doing so. It will cement what they already believe and will stop being afraid of saying it. All the people tired of white guilt, of whites being put down and the crazy the left has become, will stand behind them.
    Actually I agree with you. What's happening is we've seen a full stop in the pursuit of equal rights for minorities of various kinds and essentially the cultural and intellectual enslavement of the white race. Caucasians everywhere are being either brainwashed into white guilt or being told they are a racist for not practicing white guilt/pacifism. Sometimes the people that were the most un-involved/unaware are the ones to react the most strongly when they are finally put into a corner. At some point when the masses start to see that the left/minorities aren't pushing up to the middle line but trying to push whites/conservatives off the other side they will start to rationalist outright racial superiority because, if the browns and blacks are trying to shove you off a cliff, how easy does it become to justify shoving them off instead?

All I can say is I won't be on the wrong side of a fight this time. In grade school some whites and blacks were going to have a race fight, this one white asshole being the one who started it all and I ended up taking sides with the blacks. As a result of this "gray area" move many of the middle ground whites just going along with it ended up not being willing to participate and it ended up coming to nothing at all.

The older I've gotten the more my idea of a "down trodden mistreated minority" has been replaced by reality, a group(s) of people who despise whites for simply being white for any number of reasons and who won't be satisfied until they have us completely under foot, OR, dead. There will never be a successfully mixed culture. There will always be resentment, there will always be cultural differences based on genetics (<-- my reluctantly but firmly accepted belief) and that the "great experiment", the multi-cultural U.S. has failed due to unconquerable fundamental conflicts.

EDIT: I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing that I had to Google to find out who Richard Spencer is.

Hmmmmm........

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-kampf/524505/

Spencer hosted Ron Paul, then not yet widely known to have published antiblack screeds in the 1980s and ’90s, at his discussion club.
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 05-15-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Its not the enslavement of the white race, its the eradication of it. We are white, we are raciest, we are EVIL. That is becoming more and more clear. The loudest voices right now, sadly, are other white people. Women telling men that being masculine is toxic and trying to emasculate them. The "cucks" who follow behind these women because they themselves have lost all power to feel any pride in being male. The minorities who live on welfare and dare to say they aren't privileged when its laughable to think of a white man getting on such a program.

I have said to Marou it is my belief they will cross a line, that at some point they will go too far and people will snap. You said yourself that we will push back. At what cost? Because if we do not do something, anything, to stem what is going on, it will be bloody.

Richard Spencer is an alt-right white supremacist. He doesn't admit he is because he is already vilified and if you want people to join your movement, you can't be a white supremacist, that is still an ugly world and has ugly notions attached to it. So he very prettily dances around the subject, until you really listen to what he says and some of it is truth. Hard to swallow truth. Some of it I do not want to agree with and actually, an interview I heard from him recently he said some things that shocked me. But his words make you think and think about things you never would have before.

I have come to some truths and beliefs about myself lately, on where I stand. I can not condemn or condone his ideas right now. Next year? Five years from now? I am not alt-right. Yet.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "In my face?"

What did he mean by this?

Alt-right does not = Republican. If you want the closest political group they would belong to, it would be Fascism and maybe for a few paleo-conservative. Though really, paleo-conservative is for the alt-lite slightly leaning alt-right.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 05-15-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "In my face?"

When different races are cohabiting, and one is smarter than the rest, the smarter race will disproportionately rise to the top. This creates animosity and the perception of favoritism regardless of whether it actually exists or not. This leads to a rise in racial tensions and anger, distrust and conflict, and can and has led to genocides several times throughout history.

The fact is, if you're the smarter minority (and thus the wealthy/powerful ones) things are going to go really fucking badly for you when races that think tribally assume power. We're witnessing one of those endless examples unfold in real time in South Africa. That's why the ADL is so intent upon suppressing the fact that the owners of media, Hollywood, the financial sector, and the social sciences within academia are overwhelmingly Jewish, even though the Jewish people are only 2% of the US population. That's why those same institutions do whatever they can to push diversity and suppress white identity. It's no coincidence that Jews are in these positions, since Ashkenazi jews are smarter on average than white people, and also think tribally (unlike white people) - so there is a bunch of nepotism. Their concern is that if whites begin to think tribally they will hold Jews (as an ethnic group) accountable for the fuckery that has come out of their controlled media and the financial sector. They are *not wrong*.

That being said, the jewish baker down the road is no more responsible for this fuckery than I am for what some white businessman does. The black doctor is not responsible for the actions of "hood niggas". Individualism and personal responsibility are an inherit part of my world view.

I can agree that it's important we prevent the demographic displacement of white people because all countries that aren't majority white or asian are objectively shitty places to live - however, I don't want to abandon what little humanity I have unless it's absolutely necessary.

You could say I'm a South African Boer genocide and a Shariah uprising in Sweden away from being a full on fascist and you wouldn't be wrong.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

It's already started. Once people started counter-protesting Black Lives Matters, and ANTIFA and the shit going on at colleges, that was the beginning. It might be a while, but I believe the shit will be going down soon. Maybe by the next election cycle, or the one after that.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Nah. The other people attacking for racist reasons are the problem. Answering them by being racist -even just defensively racist or "tribal" as M has put it- in return is genuinely, literally regressive. You have to double down on not-racism, not racism. You have to come to a table and agree to punish violence and then call the other side racist if they only want to punish it in only one direction.

People with an irrational investment in whiteness and straightness on the right are holding back progress on issues the political right is correct about, just like political correctness is holding back the left's agenda. Unlike political correctness however, the far right's problems have been fixing themselves and will continue to. Law abiding citizens who value their second amendment right are no longer all white. Happy, stable family units are no longer all straight. Black juries and judges are acquitting white officers of shooting blacks when it's justified. The left-leaning media is constantly tripping over itself as it claims old white republicans will get replaced by young minority democrats, but then the craziest thing happens: they grow up and lean right like everyone else. The stats are the same "surprise" every time. The republicans get more than expected by "experts" and most of them were older within their demographic.

No one, of any color or sexual orientation, wants a crime-ridden city of high taxes, single mothers and politicians that won't let them defend themselves. The only race war that's going to happen is going to be internal to the far right. As the far right continues to diversify because of it's good ideas and those who hold the bad ideas in high regard will find themselves in awkward company.

EDIT--
    Wow. I think I started this post before I went to sleep and just finished it to find like five more replies above me.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-15-2017 at 04:34 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Nah. The other people attacking for racist reasons are the problem. Answering them by being racist -even just defensively racist or "tribal" as M has put it- in return is genuinely, literally regressive. You have to double down on not-racism, not racism. You have to come to a table and agree to punish violence and then call the other side racist if they only want to punish it in only one direction.

People with an irrational investment in whiteness and straightness on the right are holding back progress on issues the political right is correct about, just like political correctness is holding back the left's agenda. Unlike political correctness however, the far right's problems have been fixing themselves and will continue to. Law abiding citizens who value their second amendment right are no longer all white. Happy, stable family units are no longer all straight. Black juries and judges are acquitting white officers of shooting blacks when it's justified. The left-leaning media is constantly tripping over itself as it claims old white republicans will get replaced by young minority democrats, but then the craziest thing happens: they grow up and lean right like everyone else. The stats are the same "surprise" every time. The republicans get more than expected by "experts" and most of them were older within their demographic.
    This ideology is a literal dead end because the only people on earth that think this way are white. Just like free trade can't work when every country cheats except the US.

No one, of any color or sexual orientation, wants a crime-ridden city of high taxes, single mothers and politicians that won't let them defend themselves.
    You just described every black city on earth. There isn't a nice one. But race is a social construct, right?

The only race war that's going to happen is going to be internal to the far right. As the far right continues to diversify because of it's good ideas, those who hold the bad ideas in high regard will find themselves in awkward company.
    Who said anything about a race war. I think whites will tribalize because they must. Race war need not apply and has nothing to do with tribalism. Every ethic group in the US has an "X Congressional Caucus", except whites. Their purpose is to look at all legislation through the lens of how it benefits THEIR RACIAL GROUP. White people will go the same way because they must.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

People with an irrational investment in whiteness

But everyone else can have an investment in their culture and color? If you deny the truth that EVERYONE but white people do this, you are being blind to the realities of life.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "In my face?"

But everyone else can have an investment in their culture and color? If you deny the truth that EVERYONE but white people do this, you are being blind to the realities of life.
    I don't even know what an irrational investment in whiteness is? Wanting people to not be degenerate? Wanting people to pay taxes and support their country? Wanting colleges to stop indoctrinating people into Marxism and cultural relativism?

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    This ideology is a literal dead end because the only people on earth that think this way are white. Just like free trade can't work when every country cheats except the US.
    Your position reminds me of the old morals and religion debates. Concede that the origin is whites/religion or that it doesn't matter, and the argument is instantly over. Gratz white Christian people, you had the good ideas first, but people can adopt those good ideas and, slowly, they are. Trump carried 25-33% of Hispanics that bothered to vote. BLM strongholds are seeing blacks acquit whites

You just described every black city on earth. There isn't a nice one.
    And they're voting 85%-90% democrat. Welcome to my thesis. The paradoxical argument on the left is that there is no causality between voting democrat and crime, but at the same time no causality between race and crime. What is more important to you? Bashing the black race or promoting the good ideas of the right?

But everyone else can have an investment in their culture and color?
    I did not make that argument. There's a can of worms here regarding intent and priority that I don't know how to sort through. If a group of people feel threatened because an outside force targets them for some common trait, it's not unreasonable for people who share that trait to circle the wagons and defend themselves. I wouldn't deny that.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I did not make that argument. There's a can of worms here regarding intent and priority that I don't know how to sort through. If a group of people feel threatened because an outside force targets them for some common trait, it's not unreasonable for people who share that trait to circle the wagons and defend themselves. I wouldn't deny that.
    You did make that argument by saying people who are white are being irrational for being invested in their race/culture. You are now saying of course people backed into a corner are going to group together, as if that is the excuse as to why every other race BUT whites do it. There is no "minority" group in this country right now being oppressed or their wagon circled. They are circling us.

So I ask again, why is it okay for everyone but whites to be tribal?
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "In my face?"

Your position reminds me of the old morals and religion debates. Concede that the origin is whites/religion or that it doesn't matter, and the argument is instantly over. Gratz white Christian people, you had the good ideas first, but people can adopt those good ideas and, slowly, they are. Trump carried 25-33% of Hispanics that bothered to vote. BLM strongholds are seeing blacks acquit whites.

And they're voting 85%-90% democrat. Welcome to my thesis. The paradoxical argument on the left is that there is no causality between voting democrat and crime, but at the same time no causality between race and crime. What is more important to you? Bashing the black race or promoting the good ideas of the right?
    Facts are not bashing, they are simply facts.

Right and left are both useless social constructs and distractions when basic reality is being ignored. The IQ difference between whites and blacks in the US is a full standard deviation. Most US blacks have some white in them, and their deviation is far less bad than Africa's. Are 100% christian conservative African areas more pleasant than other ones? Yes, but they are still really shitty and dysfunctional because it's all the people living in them are capable of. You need a certain critical mass of people above 100 IQ to maintain a functional modern society, with sewage treatment, electricity, telecommunications, etc. If you don't have that, it doesn't matter how you feel, the society will be a shit hole.

Are we supposed to ignore facts because the truth hurts?

The answer is brain washing. You can literally pin a Norwegian in a corner and try to force them to give you one logical reason why they are pro-Islam but anti-Judeo/Christian and you get the deer in head lights look or a complete emotional/mental break down. Down trodden and mistreated brown people has been beaten into their brains from birth for so long that they can put Islam on a pedestal and then complain about the violence Christianity or Judiasm supposedly causes in the same breath. One of my favorite ways of pinning them down is when they start in on their anti-Israel rant about how Israel is the aggressor at all times and is framing the Palenstinians for terror attacks. I'll say "So but let me get this straight, you acknowledge the majority of terrorist attacks on the planet right now are committed by Muslims? You acknowledge that there's no one the average Muslim hates more than a Jew? You acknowledge that Israel is a country full of Jews? You acknowledge that Israel is a country full of Jews surrounded by countries full of Muslims and that these Muslims hate the Jews more than anyone else, yet you think Israel has to fake it's own terror attacks while America, France, Sweden, Russia, India, Croatia, are all lucky enough to get the real thing?"

Then you can tell the hamster almost woke from it's slumber and the wheel moved just a little bit, but just enough to get this look:

"Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    The answer is brain washing. You can literally pin a Norwegian in a corner and try to force them to give you one logical reason why they are pro-Islam but anti-Judeo/Christian and you get the deer in head lights look or a complete emotional/mental break down. Down trodden and mistreated brown people has been beaten into their brains from birth for so long that they can put Islam on a pedestal and then complain about the violence Christianity or Judiasm supposedly causes in the same breath. One of my favorite ways of pinning them down is when they start in on their anti-Israel rant about how Israel is the aggressor at all times and is framing the Palenstinians for terror attacks. I'll say "So but let me get this straight, you acknowledge the majority of terrorist attacks on the planet right now are committed by Muslims? You acknowledge that there's no one the average Muslim hates more than a Jew? You acknowledge that Israel is a country full of Jews? You acknowledge that Israel is a country full of Jews surrounded by countries full of Muslims and that these Muslims hate the Jews more than anyone else, yet you think Israel has to fake it's own terror attacks while America, France, Sweden, Russia, India, Croatia, are all lucky enough to get the real thing?"

Then you can tell the hamster almost woke from it's slumber and the wheel moved just a little bit, but just enough to get this look:

This guy is dead on, and it greatly amuses me how he says hwhite.

You did make that argument
    I did not- and will not be baited to- make the argument that whites can't circle the wagons if they feel attacked for being white. I am obviously aware that every trait or belief that could possibly describe a person has such an organization in the U.S. including whites.

Are we supposed to ignore facts because the truth hurts?
    No one is proposing that we ignore or not use facts. You're just getting butthurt that your favorite ones aren't meaningful. Look at what you said a post ago about higher IQ's rising. THAT is rational. Gates to knowledge like tests, accountability for failure and need for engagement in tasks will cause higher IQ's, better work ethics and personal commitments to rise. If facts let you see a problem coming and prepare for it then that's great and we can prepare, but that's not what you're doing. You're picking specifically the race-centered facts and throwing them out there every chance you get.

There's a pragmatic space where I agree with you guys. If the other guy/color/religion/political party is forcing things to be adversarial along those lines then you have to play out the hand you're dealt. The problem is that both sides are trying to accept this as the norm when we should be moving away from it. I'm not here to box. I'm not here to referee. I'm just trying to point out that you idiots keep getting into the ring.

And that pic is so retarded it triggers me. I almost typed more about the pic than anything else. -_-

This guy is dead on, and it greatly amuses me how he says hwhite.
    I'm 13:30 in and I agree he's dead on, and he's presenting the case perfectly. Weird he hasn't needed to attack any of the other races so far.

18:15 - Starting to lose me talking about labor laws and housing. There are good reasons for these things, though obviously they can be taken too far. These are symptoms of immigration in general. He should have stopped there. Japan will never have this problem @<2% foreign population.

18:40 - Speaking for the majority is a mistake. A lot of the world has grown up multi-cultural at this point and it's not a primary factor for everyone anymore.

18:45 - Okay, churches was a good point about the majority.

19:44 - Interviewer is dumb.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-16-2017 at 02:29 PM.

I did not- and will not be baited to- make the argument that whites can't circle the wagons if they feel attacked for being white. I am obviously aware that every trait or belief that could possibly describe a person has such an organization in the U.S. including whites.
    Ah, but you did - I can ignore that though.

No one is proposing that we ignore or not use facts. You're just getting butthurt that your favorite ones aren't meaningful. Look at what you said a post ago about higher IQ's rising. THAT is rational. Gates to knowledge like tests, accountability for failure and need for engagement in tasks will cause higher IQ's, better work ethics and personal commitments to rise. If facts let you see a problem coming and prepare for it then that's great and we can prepare, but that's not what you're doing. You're picking specifically the race-centered facts and throwing them out there every chance you get.
    Genetic problems can only be solved with eugenics. Are you proposing perhaps that we teach *uncensored* human biodiversity in schools? Do you honestly think that's a realistic proposition? Do you think telling black and Hispanic people that white people are more successful because they are smarter will make them feel less victimized by society? If white people are to remain colorblind; how do you make blacks, jews, asians, and hispanics colorblind? How without eugenics or non-existent genetic engineering will you raise the non-white US IQ enough to allow us to remain a non-shitty country in the near future?

There's a pragmatic space where I agree with you guys. If the other guy/color/religion/political party is forcing things to be adversarial along those lines then you have to play out the hand you're dealt. The problem is that both sides are trying to accept this as the norm when we should be moving away from it. I'm not here to box. I'm not here to referee. I'm just trying to point out that you idiots keep getting into the ring.
    It is the norm, see human history --- all of it.

And that pic is so retarded it triggers me. I almost typed more about the pic than anything else. -_-

If white people are to remain colorblind; how do you make blacks, jews, asians, and hispanics colorblind?
    Integration.

I'm watching your video and I really like this guy. He's taken the white-nationalist cause all the way to the side of rationality and, so far, haven't heard him say anything hateful at all. The trick is not to be baited into arguing differences. That's a space for comedians. He's being very good about playing the angles of what the races have in common. As Europe falls, I also sympathize with the idea that whites have no country. Regardless of my beliefs, I must at the same time recognize that racism can't be eradicated from the human psyche in an afternoon. It will be dozens of generations before that's within reach.

But your man is just flat wrong about integration. I grew up in a place that was multi-racial. I'm living in an apartment building that is multi-racial. I work with black and sometimes Mexican heritage people every night. I can look out my window RIGHT NOW at 3:40 in the afternoon and see kids of different races playing together, adults of different races sitting next to eachother and talking... It's a circular position for each generation to say that we want to segregate because people want to segregate because we were already segregated.

I've re-read this multiple times, but I don't think I understand what you are saying.

Correct me if I'm wrong in my interpretation please, but are you suggesting that the correlation between race, low IQ, violence, crime, and lack of infrastructure aren't meaningful? Then you are asserting that the left is saying, "Yeah all that is true, but it's because the white man done us wrong" and the right is saying, "Yeah all that is true, but it's because you were born stupid and there is no hope for you". So, they agree on the facts, not the interpretation and that it stagnating how to solve the problem. Is that what you are saying?

Also, what picture did you mean is triggering you, and why?

Integration.

I'm watching your video and I really like this guy. He's taken the white-nationalist cause all the way to the side of rationality and, so far, haven't heard him say anything hateful at all. The trick is not to be baited into arguing differences. That's a space for comedians. He's being very good about playing the angles of what the races have in common. As Europe falls, I also sympathize with the idea that whites have no country. Regardless of my beliefs, I must at the same time recognize that racism can't be eradicated from the human psyche in an afternoon. It will be dozens of generations before that's within reach.

But your man is just flat wrong about integration. I grew up in a place that was multi-racial. I'm living in an apartment building that is multi-racial. I work with black and sometimes Mexican heritage people every night. I can look out my window RIGHT NOW at 3:40 in the afternoon and see kids of different races playing together, adults of different races sitting next to eachother and talking... It's a circular position for each generation to say that we want to segregate because people want to segregate because we were already segregated.
    You ignored all of my other questions, that was the least significant one.

You ignored all of my other questions, that was the least significant one.
    That was the ONLY significant one because I don't have a stick up my ass about race. When people are cooperating towards a common end these things fix themselves. If the one guy really is the smartest and sharpest, and the most interested and committed, then he'll end up in charge unless someone decides focusing on race is more important and promotes a black guy or a white guy to make people happy instead of being pragmatic. Either way, the problem is the focus on race and departure from pragmatism. No one is arguing your "facts" they just don't matter.

That was the ONLY significant one because I don't have a stick up my ass about race. When people are cooperating towards a common end these things fix themselves. If the one guy really is the smartest and sharpest, and the most interested and committed, then he'll end up in charge unless someone decides focusing on race is more important and promotes a black guy or a white guy to make people happy instead of being pragmatic. Either way, the problem is the focus on race and departure from pragmatism. No one is arguing your "facts" they just don't matter.
    This is the stupidest thing you've ever said. They matter a great deal. If you tell people they are just as smart and hardworking as other ethnic groups than the only logical conclusion for their lack of success is that other ethnic groups are holding them back or fucking them over. The white man holding everyone back is one of the core tenets of critical theory. This sort of reality denial causes racial strife, tensions, and in some places (like South Africa for example) worse problems. It's unsustainable.