+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 128
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,107

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Try as I might, I still don't understand VK's core thesis here. Is he saying race is a social construct? That we can all just learn to ignore it because he lives in a multi-racial apartment complex?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  2. #52

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe



    Interesting video @ beginning, then angry understandably racist tangent. Then chilling video at the end. The South African genocide will not be televised.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Try as I might, I still don't understand VK's core thesis here. Is he saying race is a social construct? That we can all just learn to ignore it because he lives in a multi-racial apartment complex?
    My point is that there's a division in the U.S. political right, where a large number of people see race as massive factor when it means absolutely nothing. I'm not denying that there are genetic differences between races, I'm denying that those differences have meaning to any practical application within the political right. This is an IRRATIONAL fixation on whiteness.

    I agree with the right on second amendment rights. What happens when a right-leaning Hispanic person brings up that blacks are, on average, less intelligent and more violent? Now they can't have firearms? Now the right is going to go full-libtard and start requiring mountains of paperwork and testing to get firearms? Oh wait, no, now the white guy says the same thing of the Hispanics. Oh wait, now the Asian guy says the same thing of whites? Time for all of us to turn them over to Pelosi? This is retarded. It means nothing. It goes nowhere. Yet every time gun control comes up people do the same shit you guys do, they start talking about black IQ averages and crime rates like it's the most important thing in the whole world.

    I ended up in a weird place here because the thread about rampant anti-white racist attacks in Zimbabwe was a weird fucking place to present this but I messed up and I started it, and I'm right so fuck it.

    If BLM yells about racism, let them be the idiots yelling about racism. Even black people know it's bullshit. Stop giving them the other side of white people motivated by race. If y'all are a bunch of actual white-separatists who want to live in white-only America that's news to me, not surprising news but news, and I'll respect it because there's nothing wrong with choosing who you want to be around, but let it end at choosing who you want to be around. Don't inject it as the top priority every topic where it doesn't belong.



    Just shut up about race. Just let it fucking go.


    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-16-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,107

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Ok, first, thanks for posting that-- trying to clarify your position.

    So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying: There are race differences, but pointing it out does nothing but create division. There are no real world solutions for fixing racial differences. Is that your central thesis?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  5. #55

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    My point is that there's a division in the U.S. political right, where a large number of people see race as massive factor when it means absolutely nothing. I'm not denying that there are genetic differences between races, I'm denying that those differences have meaning to any practical application within the political right. This is an IRRATIONAL fixation on whiteness.

    We are supposed to be the better person? What about the IRRATIONAL fixation on blackness and immigrants? The IRRATIONAL fixation that being born a white man is toxic and that there is more than two genders? You bitch about the right and the white fixation but ignore the harm the left is causing because so far your arguments are about us and not them. If the left had their way, we'd be Sweden and we can all agree that is going fantastically.

    They start talking about black IQ averages and crime rates like it's the most important thing in the whole world.

    Do you even know the statistics? If you do and are still saying that facts don't matter, you are lying to yourself because YOU are uncomfortable with the truth. You keep coming into threads were facts are presented, saying fuck those, you just don't like black people and that seems to be the core of your argument. Not once have I, Marou or Zavon said we don't like black people. Nor have we said they can't be smart productive people of society. On AVERAGE they are proving they aren't.


    I ended up in a weird place here because the thread about rampant anti-white racist attacks in Zimbabwe was a weird fucking place to present this but I messed up and I started it, and I'm right so fuck it.

    If BLM yells about racism, let them be the idiots yelling about racism. Even black people know it's bullshit. Stop giving them the other side of white people motivated by race. If y'all are a bunch of actual white-separatists who want to live in white-only America that's news to me, not surprising news but news, and I'll respect it because there's nothing wrong with choosing who you want to be around, but let it end at choosing who you want to be around. Don't inject it as the top priority every topic where it doesn't belong.


    You are putting your hands over your ears and going "LALALALALALA" because you don't like what you hear. You are being offended at the core by all of this because we were ALL brought up to think and feel differently. You are not right, you are blind. Hiding behind a feeling of righteousness saying for us to not only ignore the race politics going on right now but to get over being trodden on. Except this isn't just about blacks/hispanics/muslims against whites. This is about whites against the left trying to stamp us out of existence.



    Last edited by Aeinna; 05-17-2017 at 01:26 AM.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

  6. #56

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Ignore the other two video's, at least watch this one.

    "Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Do you even know the statistics? If you do and are still saying that facts don't matter, you are lying to yourself because YOU are uncomfortable with the truth. You keep coming into threads were facts are presented, saying fuck those, you just don't like black people and that seems to be the core of your argument.
    Yeah people have talked about them many times. At first I thought it was just M being inclined to believe conspiracy stuff but it actually looks like a pretty strong case. What I still don't know is WTF difference it makes that it needs to be posted so many times. I wasn't ignorant of the statistics because I wanted to be or because I was uncomfortable with them, I just never needed them for anything. Nor does anyone else as far as I can tell.

    What the hell were you doing or planning when suddenly you realized you needed to know the average IQ of the races? Nothing.

    What should we do or not do, to or for, all blacks because of their IQ average being lower? Nothing.

    What position are you Right on, that you would be Left on if these numbers were different? None.

    Z, M and Silly have never once advocated doing, or not doing, anything. They post the stats or refer to them in every other goddamn thread for years on end and I can't think of one meaningful, actionable point they've ever made with them. You don't use the stats for anything, you don't want anyone else to use the stats for anything, but you can't let them go. Irrational fixation. That is the core of my argument.



    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying: There are race differences, but pointing it out does nothing but create division. -snip- Is that your central thesis?
    Yes. In the context of politics and policy making, there is no benefit to bringing up genetics that I can see. If there's a question that needs to consider it, then we look it up and consider it. But that's not what we've been doing on cats. We've been starting with the statistics for no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    There are no real world solutions for fixing racial differences.
    Not sure what you mean by this. Feels like you're leading me somewhere but I don't know where.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-17-2017 at 02:44 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  8. #58

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Yeah people have talked about them many times. At first I thought it was just M being inclined to believe conspiracy stuff but it actually looks like a pretty strong case. What I still don't know is WTF difference it makes that it needs to be posted so many times. I wasn't ignorant of the statistics because I wanted to be or because I was uncomfortable with them, I just never needed them for anything. Nor does anyone else as far as I can tell.

    What the hell were you doing or planning when suddenly you realized you needed to know the average IQ of the races? Nothing.
    Worrying about dysgenics and still living under some level of delusion that the world was somewhat fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    What should we do or not do, to or for, all blacks because of their IQ average being lower? Nothing.
    Stop allowing other ethnic groups to hold back our ethnic group. Let them do their own thing. After all, we only "oppress" them anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    What position are you Right on, that you would be Left on if these numbers were different? None.
    Almost all social programs.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Z, M and Silly have never once advocated doing, or not doing, anything. They post the stats or refer to them in every other goddamn thread for years on end and I can't think of one meaningful, actionable point they've ever made with them. You don't use the stats for anything, you don't want anyone else to use the stats for anything, but you can't let them go. Irrational fixation. That is the core of my argument.
    That actionable point is there will never be a glorious sci-fi future if we as an ethnic group cease to be. That reality must be acknowledged and addressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Yes. In the context of politics and policy making, there is no benefit to bringing up genetics that I can see. If there's a question that needs to consider it, then we look it up and consider it. But that's not what we've been doing on cats. We've been starting with the statistics for no reason.
    Every sub-Saharan African we bring into this country is money that should could been spent doing something much more productive than trying to feed and keep alive someone with the IQ of a white 8 year old.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Not sure what you mean by this. Feels like you're leading me somewhere but I don't know where.
    If white people continue dying out our children will have a grim future. I realize you don't have children so you can YOLO. You don't care if they grow up paying reparations, being attacked in the country their forefathers created because of their skin color, or committing suicide from misplaced "white guilt". The lie of equality leads white people to spend massive amounts of time and resources trying to close an achievement gap that will never be closed, can never be closed. Equal outcomes can not be achieved, and attempting to provide equal opportunity is a gross misallocation of resources. This insidious lie also foments hatred against the "evil whites" because if whites were not evil why wouldn't [Insert X country/ethic group here] have just as much success as white people?

    I don't want white people to die out. Failure to acknowledge reality will lead to that end. Maybe this is our Great Filter, and if we don't come to grips with reality we will stagnate, decline, and die out. If we come to grips with reality we can push into the future unfettered by the ridiculous responsibility of being the world's babysitter.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  9. #59

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Good god, your whole point is to fucking YOLO? We are learning that shit is falling apart everywhere and we have factual evidence as to why it is and so what? I thought I made it pretty clear from my first post in this thread that it was left vs right, that it wasn't all about race. I pointedly stated whites were a problem with their self hatred and women putting them down. I didn't start down this rabbit hole because of race IQ. It was actually third wave feminist propaganda that got me here. So here I am, with more facts and seeing the reality of it all happening.

    And you say we do nothing and let it all go to hell. That we watch ourselves become a minority and eventually die out. The first thing anyone can do in battle is to learn. When you have learned enough to make a first move, you don't lie down and say i'm done. You step up and plan. What in the world do you think the alt-right movement is? Just a bunch of people sitting around talking about race IQ and doing nothing? You can fight with words and knowledge is power. The underdog doesn't just suddenly run into the fray out numbered and expect to win.

    We don't want the stats to be used for anything? You have heard nothing we've said.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    What should we do or not do, to or for, all blacks because of their IQ average being lower? Nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Stop allowing other ethnic groups to hold back our ethnic group. Let them do their own thing. After all, we only "oppress" them anyways.
    Let me go to the park and stop allowing for a while. It's been so long since I stopped allowing and it's very relaxing. Oh! I better not forget my IQ statistics. Can't stop allowing without those!

    Come on, man. Where does this go?



    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Almost all social programs.
    Wow. Seriously? Bookmarked for later.



    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Just a bunch of people sitting around talking about race IQ and doing nothing? You can fight with words and knowledge is power. We don't want the stats to be used for anything? You have heard nothing we've said.
    You haven't said anything you want to do with those statistics. I keep asking. You keep ranting about everything else under the sun but you don't really seem to have an answer to the question. You just keep building your own coffin with your self conscious defensiveness. You don't not like black people. You don't generalize black people as individuals. You're certainly not racist. You don't irrationally fixate on race. You don't want to do anything to black people... But you guys can't go three days without a circle jerk over IQ stats or crime rates by race.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  11. #61

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    You haven't said anything you want to do with those statistics. I keep asking. You keep ranting about everything else under the sun but you don't really seem to have an answer to the question. You just keep building your own coffin with your self conscious defensiveness. You don't not like black people. You don't generalize black people as individuals. You're certainly not racist. You don't irrationally fixate on race. You don't want to do anything to black people... But you guys can't go three days without a circle jerk over IQ stats or crime rates by race.
    You're literally not listening. So, this is unproductive. YOLO onwards.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You're literally not listening. So, this is unproductive. YOLO onwards.
    I'm only listening for one thing. A specific action. You have nothing.

    I ask you ten times what you need to bring these up for in every goddamn thread and what do I get?

    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  13. #63

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I'm only listening for one thing. A specific action. You have nothing.

    I ask you ten times what you need to bring these up for in every goddamn thread and what do I get?

    No, I accept responsibility for trying to engage you. I forgot from the thread previously with Zavon that you fundamentally don't understand things like statistics. I took the conversation over your head, that was rude, I apologize.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  14. #64

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe



    The future of white america.

    We talk about these things because they need to be said. People need to wake up and realize the truth. What they then choose to do with that, is up to them but ignoring what is happening is going to cause that pictures' outcome. We want to talk about all of this because we want to figure out how it can be fixed. Maybe we are reaching a small portion of the people who are anonymous and read these threads. Maybe one of them one day will join the discussion.

    The first step is knowledge. The second is discussion.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 05-17-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,060

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I'm only listening for one thing. A specific action. You have nothing.

    I ask you ten times what you need to bring these up for in every goddamn thread and what do I get?


    I'll give you a thing or two that HAS to be done.

    First off we've provided more than enough statistics to shut down any delusional idea that blacks position is society has been determined by racism or lack of opportunity. Time and time again as you have claimed, we have illustrated that blacks given the same opportunity as whites will still fall severely short. Everything from education level of parents, household income they grow up in, country they grow up in, peoples stupid arguments about vicinity to a grocery store lol, none of these bullshit excuses are accurate or can account for the failings of the black and latino demographic.

    Now, knowing that our first point of action is to learn and accept these facts. It's to educate the masses, make sure the truth, the unbiased science is what's being taught. Not leftist propaganda, not white guilt or any of this apologetics bullshit.

    2ndly, once the masses have accepted the reality of the situation we start cutting bullshit programs by the government that show favoritism to minorities. If it's their own DNA that's keeping them down then we don't need to be hiring, promoting or taking tax payers money to educate these people in an attempt to meet some kind of racial or cultural quota. Quotas and programs such as affirmative action were created under the delusion that racism was keeping these people from progressing. If it's genetics there's no need for those programs because they'll actually degrade our society and slowly water us down until we're hunter gatherers again. As Marou said, there will be no sci-fi future if we don't let the more qualified race step forward and push on.

    3rdly the minorities also have to accept this reality and go forth with it in a productive fashion. They'll either to have to implement some kind of selective breeding mentality in order to increase the quality of their genetics or they can continue their downward spiral towards neanderthalism. Whatever they choose it needs to cease to be a hindrance on our society. They need to get their crime rate in check, they need to stop bitching and whining, they need to take responsibility for their own situations and for their children, they certainly need to cut out the rioting, the looting, and the protesting. They need to step up and be as productive as possible and cut the jealousy and the envy.

    4th if the minorities can't cease to be a burden on white society then white society needs to become exclusionary. There are no 3rd world white countries and there's a damn good reason for that. That won't be so if we continue to import Muslims from the middle east and continue to let latinos and blacks breed at a higher rate though. Whites of a certain number can only support and police a certain number of minorities before the burden becomes overwhelming and implodes the civilization. If the minorities can't get on board and be productive they get barred from entering the country and we need to implement some sort of reproductive quota to make sure minority numbers either stagnate or dwindle over time or if their violent protests surge like I imagine they might then they'll need to be deported to Africa/Mexico/etc and their societies will have to be left lone to succeed or fail based on their own merit. Otherwise anything resembling civilization will collapse and the WHOLE of mankind will be back to the stone age or either we'll end up being dominated and taken as slaves by some other exclusionary/homogeneous nation like China or North Korea.

    There's your plan. It's as humanitarian and as "fair" as a plan conceived in reality can be. There's no other way for mankind to end up Mass Effect or Star Wars instead of Escape from L.A. or Mad Max.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  16. #66

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    I'll give you a thing or two that HAS to be done.

    First off we've provided more than enough statistics to shut down any delusional idea that blacks position is society has been determined by racism or lack of opportunity. Time and time again as you have claimed, we have illustrated that blacks given the same opportunity as whites will still fall severely short. Everything from education level of parents, household income they grow up in, country they grow up in, peoples stupid arguments about vicinity to a grocery store lol, none of these bullshit excuses are accurate or can account for the failings of the black and latino demographic.

    Now, knowing that our first point of action is to learn and accept these facts. It's to educate the masses, make sure the truth, the unbiased science is what's being taught. Not leftist propaganda, not white guilt or any of this apologetics bullshit.

    2ndly, once the masses have accepted the reality of the situation we start cutting bullshit programs by the government that show favoritism to minorities. If it's their own DNA that's keeping them down then we don't need to be hiring, promoting or taking tax payers money to educate these people in an attempt to meet some kind of racial or cultural quota. Quotas and programs such as affirmative action were created under the delusion that racism was keeping these people from progressing. If it's genetics there's no need for those programs because they'll actually degrade our society and slowly water us down until we're hunter gatherers again. As Marou said, there will be no sci-fi future if we don't let the more qualified race step forward and push on.

    3rdly the minorities also have to accept this reality and go forth with it in a productive fashion. They'll either to have to implement some kind of selective breeding mentality in order to increase the quality of their genetics or they can continue their downward spiral towards neanderthalism. Whatever they choose it needs to cease to be a hindrance on our society. They need to get their crime rate in check, they need to stop bitching and whining, they need to take responsibility for their own situations and for their children, they certainly need to cut out the rioting, the looting, and the protesting. They need to step up and be as productive as possible and cut the jealousy and the envy.

    4th if the minorities can't cease to be a burden on white society then white society needs to become exclusionary. There are no 3rd world white countries and there's a damn good reason for that. That won't be so if we continue to import Muslims from the middle east and continue to let latinos and blacks breed at a higher rate though. Whites of a certain number can only support and police a certain number of minorities before the burden becomes overwhelming and implodes the civilization. If the minorities can't get on board and be productive they get barred from entering the country and we need to implement some sort of reproductive quota to make sure minority numbers either stagnate or dwindle over time or if their violent protests surge like I imagine they might then they'll need to be deported to Africa/Mexico/etc and their societies will have to be left lone to succeed or fail based on their own merit. Otherwise anything resembling civilization will collapse and the WHOLE of mankind will be back to the stone age or either we'll end up being dominated and taken as slaves by some other exclusionary/homogeneous nation like China or North Korea.

    There's your plan. It's as humanitarian and as "fair" as a plan conceived in reality can be. There's no other way for mankind to end up Mass Effect or Star Wars instead of Escape from L.A. or Mad Max.
    Well said.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  17. #67

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    "Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,107

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    I came here to say something very similar to Silly, but he beat me to it.

    Information, and Data are knowledge. The first and most important actionable facet of racial differences is that it disproves the notion that environmental factors alone are the primary cause of poverty, crime, and lack of success for minorities. You already understand this, but there are a ton of people that do not understand this. We can not treat problems if we ignore the facts, and most of people do not understand these facts.

    Then, a more informed populace, can make better decisions. They can say *no* to more immigrants from places like Somalia, because they will understand the undue and unfair burden it places on our citizens. They can say *no* to lowering standards, and thus lower quality, at our Universities and Businesses that are made on the basis of race. We can spend our tax dollars more effectively, instead of wasting it on social and educational problems that do not work. They can say *yes* to new solutions and ideas to help actual exceptional minority students rise to the top. They can say *yes* to a heavier police presence and supporting said presence in minority areas.

    ALL of that is actionable. Finally, STARTING the conversation with agreed upon facts is actionable.

    As to the eugenics arguments that Silly/Marou make; I think that is nothing but a pipe dream. At most, the only solution that I can realistically see working is to start supporting planned parenthood again in minority areas and make birth control more accessible for people on welfare. Also, to maybe find ways to penalize people on welfare for having children and find ways to incentive them for not having children that they can not support.
    Last edited by Zavon; 05-17-2017 at 06:08 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,107

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    VK I saw your chox statement about the desperation of needing stats and thought I'd respond to that separately. Statistics are just information. Information, as a rule, is better to have more of.

    That being said, I do think IQ, especially in the context of politics is overblown. Whites have a higher IQ than Blacks. What does that really mean though?

    Can I say blacks are stupid? Nope, that is an untrue declarative statement, not supported by IQ.
    Can I say blacks are less intelligent than whites? Nope, you can't say that either. IQ is merely a single measure of intelligence, and is not comprehensive enough to make such a declaration. It only looks at certain aspects of intelligence.

    IQ is just a score... It is a score that is highly correlated with school success, income, job performance, and crime. It has no established connection to Morality. It has no established connection to beneficial personality traits (other than maybe openness to try new mental stimulation). IQ is mostly inherited, but the environment does have a strong role. A child born to two genius parents, that gets neglected will not be as intelligent as they could have been. A child born to two genius parents, could still be born a dumb ass. So, again, I don't agree with concepts like eugenics as a solution, as it treats the biology of the situation as the only relevant factor. A person is limited by their range, but there is still a range

    What I think is important is that this information be used strictly toward the areas where it is relevant. If IQ is effected by a person being black, then so is school success. I want us to spend tax payer dollars in schools accordingly. If IQ is effected by a person being black, then so is their penchant for criminal activity. I want us to more heavily police areas with blacks and support those police. And so forth and so on.

    I think that once we have moved passed that we can address the real issue: Difference in morality between the white and black communities. I think those can, "fix" themselves as you put it, if we are able to find a way to fit blacks back into the cog of the american empire. We know they won't perform as well in school or at jobs, so let's not try to force them into an environment that is not suited for them. Let's refocus the education system in black areas to teach blue collar skills, instead of algebra. Working gives a sense of pride, and fosters a certain kind of American value. Instead of giving someone a criminal record that follows them their entire life (we know they are going to commit crime), let's give non-violent offenders an expungement after they have served their time. The American dream should be about starting fresh too. Let's give businesses that employ low income black workers in a low income area an incentive, instead of punishing successful high end businesses that don't employ them. Let's give placement at trade schools to black youths, instead of universities where they study and sell degrees invented just to hate white people.

    That's about where I'm at. I don't want or advocate a white nation. I just want to attempt other more intelligent and not colored by PC talk solutions, before going into radical kill the darkie territory.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  20. #70

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I think that once we have moved passed that we can address the real issue: Difference in morality between the white and black communities. I think those can, "fix" themselves as you put it, if we are able to find a way to fit blacks back into the cog of the american empire. We know they won't perform as well in school or at jobs, so let's not try to force them into an environment that is not suited for them. Let's refocus the education system in black areas to teach blue collar skills, instead of algebra. Working gives a sense of pride, and fosters a certain kind of American value. Instead of giving someone a criminal record that follows them their entire life (we know they are going to commit crime), let's give non-violent offenders an expungement after they have served their time. The American dream should be about starting fresh too. Let's give businesses that employ low income black workers in a low income area an incentive, instead of punishing successful high end businesses that don't employ them. Let's give placement at trade schools to black youths, instead of universities where they study and sell degrees invented just to hate white people.

    That's about where I'm at. I don't want or advocate a white nation. I just want to attempt other more intelligent and not colored by PC talk solutions, before going into radical kill the darkie territory.
    Acting in my duly appointed position as a member of the Congressional White Caucus I have looked at your proposed legislation and I fail to see how it benefits my people. My people will be paying for this and the 180 billion we've spent on improving black education since the 1960's has been an abject failure.

    You are trying to parent these people, stop. You are not their daddy, they don't have to do what you say. They can make their own societal choices. Stop oppressing them, you fucking white male.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    824

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    30 years ago, maybe you could have made the argument that it was the oppression and etc still lingering that put black-America at such a disadvantage. Today? Not so much, the problem 'clicked' a little bit more when M was talking about the media and being controlled by 'rosensteins' (jews). To expand on that briefly as I'm at work..

    As (I think) VK is trying to say, race is not the underlying 'badness' that are resulting in these statistics. It is the culture surrounding that race and that is pushed on them (socialization) through their lives/media. Like M said, the media pushes these stereotypical roles on minorities and promotes the lifestyles of the lowest common denominators and the there is (I believe) a majority of black americans who subscribe to the whole rap/thug/southern-rap(ATLANTA) 'mindset'. I wouldn't call it a decisive majority but ... I think its true. On the same side of that coin though, whites subscribe to it just as well, and it's fucking dumb. The overall direction of 'pop' culture is just disgusting, and is a driving force in this divisive culture we're living through. Not only does it exist in the politics and news that is going on constantly, but every tv show in existence is cashing in on diversity and 'shock value'.

    So in short the 'answer' to this issue is changing the culture, and to do that quickly and radically requires some violent shaking up of the culture/society itself.

  22. #72

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    30 years ago, maybe you could have made the argument that it was the oppression and etc still lingering that put black-America at such a disadvantage. Today? Not so much, the problem 'clicked' a little bit more when M was talking about the media and being controlled by 'rosensteins' (jews). To expand on that briefly as I'm at work..

    As (I think) VK is trying to say, race is not the underlying 'badness' that are resulting in these statistics. It is the culture surrounding that race and that is pushed on them (socialization) through their lives/media. Like M said, the media pushes these stereotypical roles on minorities and promotes the lifestyles of the lowest common denominators and the there is (I believe) a majority of black americans who subscribe to the whole rap/thug/southern-rap(ATLANTA) 'mindset'. I wouldn't call it a decisive majority but ... I think its true. On the same side of that coin though, whites subscribe to it just as well, and it's fucking dumb. The overall direction of 'pop' culture is just disgusting, and is a driving force in this divisive culture we're living through. Not only does it exist in the politics and news that is going on constantly, but every tv show in existence is cashing in on diversity and 'shock value'.

    So in short the 'answer' to this issue is changing the culture, and to do that quickly and radically requires some violent shaking up of the culture/society itself.
    Culture doesn't form in a vacuum and even benevolent cultures populated primarily by low IQ people are what would be classified as third world. The culture in Zambia is a perfect example. Nice people, but very unproductive and incapable of maintaining anything close to modern infrastructure and standards of living. I agree that the negative consequences of the welfare state on black culture have created immense problems. Definitely welfare should be phased out. However, even if you managed to change the culture among black america, that is the tip of an iceberg problem.

    If we had a great surge of civic nationalism, realistic biology was discussed openly, Zavon's ideas were implemented and larger numbers of the black and hispanic populations were able to thrive --- You need a certain critical mass of people with IQ's over 100 to maintain modern society. It's not optional. That means you need a majority white/Asian population.

    Changing culture to come to such a conclusion while preventing mass idiocy is the difficult to solve problem.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,107

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    30 years ago, maybe you could have made the argument that it was the oppression and etc still lingering that put black-America at such a disadvantage. Today? Not so much, the problem 'clicked' a little bit more when M was talking about the media and being controlled by 'rosensteins' (jews). To expand on that briefly as I'm at work..

    As (I think) VK is trying to say, race is not the underlying 'badness' that are resulting in these statistics. It is the culture surrounding that race and that is pushed on them (socialization) through their lives/media. Like M said, the media pushes these stereotypical roles on minorities and promotes the lifestyles of the lowest common denominators and the there is (I believe) a majority of black americans who subscribe to the whole rap/thug/southern-rap(ATLANTA) 'mindset'. I wouldn't call it a decisive majority but ... I think its true. On the same side of that coin though, whites subscribe to it just as well, and it's fucking dumb. The overall direction of 'pop' culture is just disgusting, and is a driving force in this divisive culture we're living through. Not only does it exist in the politics and news that is going on constantly, but every tv show in existence is cashing in on diversity and 'shock value'.

    So in short the 'answer' to this issue is changing the culture, and to do that quickly and radically requires some violent shaking up of the culture/society itself.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    As (I think) VK is trying to say, race is not the underlying 'badness' that are resulting in these statistics. It is the culture surrounding that race and that is pushed on them (socialization) through their lives/media. Like M said, the media pushes these stereotypical roles on minorities and promotes the lifestyles of the lowest common denominators and the there is (I believe) a majority of black americans who subscribe to the whole rap/thug/southern-rap(ATLANTA) 'mindset'. I wouldn't call it a decisive majority but ... I think its true. On the same side of that coin though, whites subscribe to it just as well, and it's fucking dumb.
    No, I'm not wading into all that. We've been there many times and it's clear everything brought up is a factor. I may disagree with others on proportion or how to fix it but denying the factors you're uncomfortable with isn't constructive.

    My original point really had nothing to do with blacks at all. It has to do with republicans. Just like the left struggles with political correctness, the right struggles with appearing racist because some percentage of right-leaning people are overly concerned with whiteness and straightness. If murder is a crime then we lock up all murderers. If child molestation is a crime then we lock up child molesters. When you have someone from the right start throwing around statistics that some demographic is a larger part of some problem without verbalizing a specific action or change in connection, it leaves behind a very clear implication that they're going somewhere bigoted with it when, overwhelmingly, they're not. They have nothing to contribute to the conversation at all. They're just fixated on the race and sexuality issues for separate reasons (or no reason) and inject them because it's on their mind.

    People: I need a really reliable car.

    ZAMS: This car has really nice leather seats!

    People: Wait, I should get a car for leather seats even if it's unreliable?

    ZAMS: No I"m just sayin'. And this one isn't unreliable. And facts are good and safety is a factor... IT'S NOT WEIRD I JUST LIKE LEATHER... eww not like that...

    People: <awkward>





    Also, Marou, Aeinna, Zavon and SillyWilly are not collectively known as ZAMS. I put Silly on the end so I can still join discord and call the people there ZAM.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-17-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,107

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    No, I'm not wading into all that. We've been there many times and it's clear everything brought up is a factor. I may disagree with others on proportion or how to fix it but denying the factors you're uncomfortable with isn't constructive.

    My original point really had nothing to do with blacks at all. It has to do with republicans. Just like the left struggles with political correctness, the right struggles with appearing racist because some percentage of right-leaning people are overly concerned with whiteness and straightness. If murder is a crime then we lock up all murderers. If child molestation is a crime then we lock up child molesters. When you have someone from the right start throwing around statistics that some demographic is a larger part of some problem without verbalizing a specific action or change in connection, it leaves behind a very clear implication that they're going somewhere bigoted with it when, overwhelmingly, they're not. They have nothing to contribute to the conversation at all. They're just fixated on the race and sexuality issues for separate reasons (or no reason) and inject them because it's on their mind.

    People: I need a really reliable car.

    ZAMS: This car has really nice leather seats!

    People: Wait, I should get a car for leather seats even if it's unreliable?

    ZAMS: No I"m just sayin'. And this one isn't unreliable. And facts are good and safety is a factor... IT'S NOT WEIRD I JUST LIKE LEATHER... eww not like that...

    People: <awkward>





    Also, Marou, Aeinna, Zavon and SillyWilly are not collectively known as ZAMS. I put Silly on the end so I can still join discord and call the people there ZAM.
    Alright you lost me in donkey land again, I suppose.

    Democrats say, black communities are undeserved and we need more taxes to pay for infrastructure in black communities. Republicans say, no it's a waste of money, IQ is one of the reasons this is a bad idea, let's lower taxes and have the government focus on other areas that might help instead.

    And you don't understand how this is relevant?

    People: I have a choice, either I buy a new car or buy a new bike. The car will cost a lot of money, and I will be forced to pay on it for the next 10 years. But, the car will get me to work faster, and be more convenient. The bike will cost hardly anything at all, but will take longer for me to get to work.

    ZAMS: One quick thing, the car you are planning to buy is a piece of shit that will not last you the full 10 years. Getting the bike is the smarter option.

    Vakwan: I LIKE FISHSThTiX LOL

    People: What do fishsticks have to do with anything?

    Vakwan: We all have feet. HE hAW he HAW
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts